Dictator Trump / US politics thread 🚽

25 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

source.gif

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

:lmao:

He's so pathetic. Remember when Hillary called him a "puppet" in one of the debates and he about lost his shit and started screaming "you're the puppet.." He self projects so much. Sad pathetic old man. Someone should put him in a jail.

The US House Of Representatives are now debating Articles of Impeachment. Strictly on partisan lines. Sad that republicans are now trumpublicans. (Democrats are mostly moderate republicans)  Democrats are spelling out reasonable and constitutional debate. Republicans are only yelling, complaining and calling it a hoax without any evidence to back up their guy. It’s pathetic. 

2 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

:lmao:

He's so pathetic. Remember when Hillary called him a "puppet" in one of the debates and he about lost his shit and started screaming "you're the puppet.." He self projects so much. Sad pathetic old man. Someone should put him in a jail.

Everything Trump says or does is projection. Pretty much anything he accuses his opposition of is basically what he is actually guilty of himself (or other Repubs).

Say what you want about Hilary...she was right about him and the GOP multiple times during that campaign.

3 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

Everything Trump says or does is projection. Pretty much anything he accuses his opposition of is basically what he is actually guilty of himself (or other Repubs).

Say what you want about Hilary...she was right about him and the GOP multiple times during that campaign.

She should know. They were good friends for years. 

https://images.app.goo.gl/6kkHd8h3npUN1Ncd6

https://images.app.goo.gl/DHHMz8HpTjKtLXS59

13 hours ago, VogueMusic said:

Everything she predicted has happened yet people will still find ways to discredit her.

Hillary = Madonna of politics. No matter what she says or does, no matter her successes, how many times she's proven to be right, it will ALWAYS be discredited over something petty like she used to hang out with Trump.....well yeah, so did just about every other celebrity in the 80's and 90's. Trump is/was the ultimate "star fucker".

On 12/12/2019 at 6:34 AM, I Don’t Search I Find said:

On 12/12/2019 at 8:03 AM, Kelmadfan said:

The ride on his ego trip hopefully will come to a screeching halt. Hopefully, being the key word. I’ve little CONfidence in CONgress. 

Lost all confidence of Trump getting defeated.  After the UK election with the exact same kind of leader getting in - and getting in easily in a landslide - I fear that idiotic and dangerous buffoons are the new breed of leaders.  They can lie and not be able to have proper conversations about their policies but bluster on and all is forgiven.  Not sure what this world has come to with the leaders that are chosen.  Have one in Australia too with Scott Morrison.   It is so depressing and horrifying. 

3 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Lost all confidence of Trump getting defeated.  After the UK election with the exact same kind of leader getting in - and getting in easily in a landslide - I fear that idiotic and dangerous buffoons are the new breed of leaders.  They can lie and not be able to have proper conversations about their policies but bluster on and all is forgiven.  Not sure what this world has come to with the leaders that are chosen.  Have one in Australia too with Scott Morrison.   It is so depressing and horrifying. 

Yeah. I remember when folks in the UK mocked the USA for electing such a wanker. Now the UK has their own clown. I do admit, Boris has better hair and he’s not orange  😂😂😂 

Now his name will ALWAYS be tied with "Clinton". :lmao: First because of the fluke 2016 election and now he'll sit alongside Bill for being one of the few presidents impeached. 

I'm sure he and his cult just LOVE that. 

And as usual, so much self projection in his Tweet. Fucking wimp. Since when are lies and collusion with a foreign government NOT reasons to be impeached?? Clinton got impeached for getting his dick sucked now THAT is a "terrible thing". 

Is it true this will backfire and the angry republican public will steam forward and elect Trump in 2020? 

Hillary will run 😉

2 minutes ago, SheldonCooper said:

Is it true this will backfire and the angry republican public will steam forward and elect Trump in 2020? 

Hillary will run 😉

Sadly, the democrats have been all principle (and correct) on this, but have played the politics all wrong. THe senate will vote it down, and the whole thing will be used against the democrats in the election and not only will trump be returned, but democrats will lose the majority in the house. this is the sad state of america today 😞

I want Pete Buttigieg to president. Can't we all get a vote??

2 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

Now his name will ALWAYS be tied with "Clinton". :lmao: First because of the fluke 2016 election and now he'll sit alongside Bill for being one of the few presidents impeached. 

I'm sure he and his cult just LOVE that. 

And as usual, so much self projection in his Tweet. Fucking wimp. Since when are lies and collusion with a foreign government NOT reasons to be impeached?? Clinton got impeached for getting his dick sucked now THAT is a "terrible thing". 

Clinton was impeached not for sexual acts, but for lying under oath about it. And in the end was not removed from office. So, sadly, lying under oath is OK. Now Trump just lies about everything...

On 12/13/2019 at 10:06 PM, Jazzy Jan said:

I definitely agree! Same thing with the Philippines as well with Rodrigo Duterte. Sadly people want the “Dirty Harry” type of leader nowadays. 

Can i just say i do not like Trump at all but the economy is doing better. He has done some good even though his reteric(is that how u spell it? Lol. English isn’t my first language) is terrible and his views on most subjects are disgusting i don’t buy into this hollywood democratsic thing that he’s the worst thing ever.  Is he a pig? Yes.  Lol

also i am no political guy i follow it casually so i’m not one to speak. 

Pelosi says she’s not sending Impeachment Articles to the senate “at this time” because Mitch McConnell (Senate Majority Leader) has already said he’s not calling witnesses and isn’t going to convict and basically admitted holding a speedy sham trial. She’s not my favorite, but she came through a bit on that idea. Democrats ain’t playing. (Hopefully) 

Let me just point out that this holier than thou BS exists on all sides. The day before the 2016 election the republicans were talking about impeaching Hillary Clinton on equally nebulous grounds.

Unless we can all agree that asking a foreign power to dig up dirt on a political opponent is fine. If so, then I suggest Biden, Bernie, and Warren all start asking China, North Korea, Russia, and everyone else Trump has ties to to get dirt on him. It’s only fair we all play by his crooked businessman rules.

8 hours ago, SheldonCooper said:

Can i just say i do not like Trump at all but the economy is doing better. He has done some good even though his reteric(is that how u spell it? Lol. English isn’t my first language) is terrible and his views on most subjects are disgusting i don’t buy into this hollywood democratsic thing that he’s the worst thing ever.  Is he a pig? Yes.  Lol

also i am no political guy i follow it casually so i’m not one to speak. 

As if this has anything to do with Trump. Look around the so called "first world countries". They all have record low numbers in unemployment, they all have growth (not as high as the U.S. but I would like to argue that the financial sector in the U.S. is much stronger than in any other country and contributes to the growth of GDP at higher rates than elsewhere). BUT different to other countries he introduced a tax legislation that will backfire at some time. Making the rich even richer until the end of time but leaves nothing for the poor and middle class. They may currently save some money on taxes, but nothing that great actually, but in a few years they will start to pay more because Trump and his cronies have created a shady construct that has certain parts run out by then. But of course, he will have left office by then and it is no longer his responsibility. Wait, I forgot, he is not responsible for anything negative, he is a perfect stable genius. And did we already talk about the 1 trillion dollar deficit? And did we already talk about the artificil stimulus of the American economy by putting tariffs on bascially everything that is better or at least has a better value for money than any U.S. product, which in result makes people buy the subpar American product, simply because they are now cheaper. All of this disguised as trade talks/deals, because other countries take oh so much advantage of the U.S. Unfortunately those tactics do not work forever. Internationally, among many other things, this leaves a very bitter taste and at this point the General consensus is that Americans cannot be trusted. It's a pity that most people with their U.S. centric worldview do not realize the damage done. 

2 hours ago, jonski43 said:

From what I hear, the senate will reject the impeachment in January so nothing will change and trump will get in to office again 🤷

At this moment the articles of impeachment will not be passed to the senate because of the unwillingness of Mitch McConnell to call witnesses and his declaration he will not be impartial on the issue. Keep in mind, this is a trial (not a criminal one) and you have a member of the jury or the judge himself has already declared he will not be impartial, why go on with this trial in the first place. It is highly disrespectful of the Republicans in the Senate, they are denying the Democrats a fair trial. They (the Republicans) had their chance in those congressional hearings to question and present witnesses. All they did was basically giving rambling speeches why they think the impeachment is a sham, a witch hunt, a Hoax. Using all the terms that Trump is using for months on Twitter. The level of lunacy of some of those Republicans was unbearable and it revealed that they are not interested in the issue itself and therefore will ignore facts no matter what. They say, this impeachment is the end of democracy. The truth is, when represenatives, people voted into a public office to work for and in the interest of the public, are no longer doing their job, making use of the powers they have to uphold democracy, turn a blind eye to the events that threaten democracy,  that is the end of democracy.

By the way, have you seen that black girl at the Trump rally in Michigan? Wearing a t-shirt "Keep Trump - Impeach Congress"? Do These People have an idea, how stupid they are? Why just not get rid of Congress? But I suppose this is the implication anyway? It is really scary to see the lack of knowledge how democracy works.

And his attack on the Michigan representative, filled with hatred and of course lies. How disgusting can one human be? 

3 hours ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

By the way, have you seen that black girl at the Trump rally in Michigan? Wearing a t-shirt "Keep Trump - Impeach Congress"? Do These People have an idea, how stupid they are? Why just not get rid of Congress? But I suppose this is the implication anyway? It is really scary to see the lack of knowledge how democracy works.

And his attack on the Michigan representative, filled with hatred and of course lies. How disgusting can one human be? 

Yes i saw that. I was shocked!😳

5 hours ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

I’d be willing to bet they’re paid.