Dictator Trump / US politics thread 🚽

The Trump train continues with the nonstop lies, corruption, tantrums, insanity!

Published on May 22, 2019

President Trump told reporters at a surprise news conference at the White House today that he will not negotiate with Democrats until they end their ‘phony investigations’ into him and his administration, after House Speaker Nancy Pelosi made some of her strongest allegations yet against him.

So Trump is here in Japan...

Going to sumo 

Playing golf

Being on our TV screens 24-7😡😡😡

@Ven Conmigo   I have been so depressed about the Australian election that tuned off from following all political stuff for a few weeks but now back again as have to be informed. 

The fact that Trump still has supporters is terrifying.  He is not fit to run a brothel,  yet alone a country.  He keeps getting worse and worse but still is defiant and lies so obviously every time he opens his mouth. 

Guest eroticerotic

slightly off topic, is it true that crime in London is "surging" ?  I keep coming across headlines in that vein.

12 hours ago, eroticerotic said:

slightly off topic, is it true that crime in London is "surging" ?  I keep coming across headlines in that vein.

Unfortunately it is true, it has been over the past decade, and particularly over the last 3 years.

12 hours ago, MadFan said:

The Moon a part of Mars? :crazy::crazy:

:dead:

He probably meant they will land on the moon on the way to Mars?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CzarnaWisnia

Well, if the economy keeps up, and if the Dems can't get it together, millions will skip voting altogether and Trump will get reelected. If the Dems think sovereign borders aren't important or that most Americans want their taxes to pay for unregistered immigrants' medical expenses when they themselves are often left in the dust in that regard, they have become completely removed from reality.