Dictator Trump / US politics thread 🚽

I’m sure Melanoma is doing fine. The orange wannabe dictator is probably also eating his Kentucky Fried Chicken as I’m typing this. I’m still calling the bluff that he is deflecting from this week’s shitshow and the awful poling he received. 

I hope he rots in hell if true. This lowlife will most likely make it (IF he even has it) because he has access to the best treatments while countless other people In the US, let alone around the world, are painfully dying from that disease. 

I went to the barber shop today to get a buzz cut when the news came on, and I just shouted 'J'espère qu'il meurt!' and the whole place started laughing... they was all arabs..it was funny. But I know these are bad thoughts. :confused:

Oh, the humanity of these photo ops, their obvious implication being that not even the coronavirus could keep him from his "work."

He wants to have it both ways. He wants to attempt to downplay its seriousness and, in the very same breath, trot it out as something with which to generate sympathy. Because his supporters only have scruples when it suits them, I'm sure some will play along.

A White House Long in Denial Confronts Reality

The tight quarters of the West Wing were packed and busy. Almost no one wore masks. The rare officials who did, like Matthew Pottinger, the deputy national security adviser, were ridiculed by colleagues as alarmist.

President Donald Trump at times told staff wearing masks in meetings to “get that thing off,” an administration official said. Everyone knew that Trump viewed masks as a sign of weakness, officials said, and that his message was clear.

“You were looked down upon when you would walk by with a mask,” said Olivia Troye, a top aide on the coronavirus task force who resigned in August and has endorsed former Vice President Joe Biden.

In public, some of the president’s favorite targets were mask-wearing White House correspondents.

“Would you take it off, I can hardly hear you,” Trump told Jeff Mason of Reuters in May, then mocked Mason for wanting “to be politically correct” when he refused.

Kevin Hassett was a top economic adviser to the president in May when he became one of the few to break the unwritten White House rules. In a television interview, he said that he found it “scary to go to work” and that “I think that I’d be a lot safer if I was sitting at home than I would be going to the West Wing.”

Hassett, who left the administration over the summer, told CNN on Friday that he was criticized at the time for publicly expressing concern.

https://news.yahoo.com/white-house-long-denial-confronts-151248201.html

6 minutes ago, Barbie said:

Imagine being a non-American and getting to watch the country collapse in real time :rotfl:I'm so jealous! 

This is frightening for us. And even worst for us, Canadians.

We always say: when the US sneezes, the rest of the world catches a cold. 

If it weren't so tragic, it would be hilarious. It feels like a Bunuel film, it's all ridiculous surrealism. I never thought I would see the total collapse of democracy in the US during my lifetime.

1 hour ago, Barbie said:

Imagine being a non-American and getting to watch the country collapse in real time :rotfl:I'm so jealous! 

Believe me, we are exhausted as well. We don't get it. We don't. It's all unbelievable. The worst, there is so much prejudice confirmed. People used to say, the average U.S. citizen is dumber than the dumbest European. And considering that after all what has happened in the last 04 years, more than 04 years, there are still tens of million of people in the U.S. that believe Trump did a good job and "made America great again" is something we simply don't understand. It is all so obvious. It's so extreme. Again, we don't get it. 

He is the most dangerous and idiotic president ever.  To see this narcissistic buffoon getting driven around in a car waving to his cult while he is supposed to be in the hospital as if he is a hero is sickening. The comments too such as the guy who kept saying “ I would die for this man’’ shows how brainless his deranged cult of followers is.  So embarrassing for the United States to have him as their president 

“Don’t be afraid of COVID!”

Say that, big pile of shit, to the 210,000 families who have lost a loved one since last spring in the US, many of which did not have access to health care, let alone the luxury treatments that were given to this asshole.

I have said it and I will say it again: I have never hated someone so much in my life.

13 minutes ago, Martin B. said:

“Don’t be afraid of COVID!”

Say that, big pile of shit, to the 210,000 families who have lost a loved one since last spring in the US, many of which did not have access to health care.

I have said it and I will say it again: I have never hated someone so much in my life.

I feel the exact same way.

I've never hated someone, let alone a politician, quite in the exact way I HATE this evil man.

Telling people to not be afraid of the virus when he has socialized medicine and access to the best care and treatments. FUCK. HIM.

And let’s not forget that if you have had COVID, you’ve got yourself a pre existing condition now which won’t be covered by health insurances if he and his autocratic staff succeed in taking away Obamacare from American citizens.
On top of that they are pushing hard to get Aunt Lydia (aka Judge Amy Coney what’s her face) onto the Supreme Court even though three Republican senators have tested positive and time is running short for the confirmation. 
The postal service is still being sabotaged, he plans on suing his way into the second term by saying absentee ballots are illegitimate (which is why he also needs Aunt Lydia on the bench). 
He is deflecting from his alleged tax fraud by also pushing this new “miracle cure” which all scientists say does not exist (yet) and despite all of that his approval rating is still in the higher 30s. 

Such a vile piece of shit and his heinous enablers. Even Bond villains can’t believe this insanity.  

Yeah, it's nice that HE had access to the best medicine and doctors available......all for free. WE don't have that luxury and many of us cannot even afford to see a doctor. 

He truly is an out of touch, disgusting piece of shit.