Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
Junior

Dictator Trump / US politics thread 🚽

Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

How I detest this disgusting Excuse for a man. The usual obscene bulldust from him. Bullying, refusing to answer questions, ignorant arrogant behaviour plus deflecting away from any responsibility. Racist and sexist too. 

In my entire life, I have never hated anyone as much. We’ve been hearing about this POS every day for 4 years. I'm so fed up. The day he finally comes out of our lives, I'm going to celebrate with champagne.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

How I detest this disgusting Excuse for a man. The usual obscene bulldust from him. Bullying, refusing to answer questions, ignorant arrogant behaviour plus deflecting away from any responsibility. Racist and sexist too. 

Yup saw this absolute sh!t live :doh::wacko::sick:. every.f'king.day.every.second for 3 1/2 years loong nails/chalkboard, watching and inhaling the most rancid paint dry etc...5 1/2 months it needs to E N D. ENOUGH!! But do NOT underestimate his rapid cult base. More than '16 they are ALL coming out mob/Charlottesville style. EVERY.one. Even if its ~40% (which is horrifying HIGH) 'could' be enough if there's another Jill f'king Stein (Justin Amash! & other clowns) & other dirty, gutter, $hady 2016 garbage.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG ... is there still freedom of press in America? or is it like Turkey or Russia now? I mean I know about FOXNEWS but this is getting to point where M was right when she said what she said during the womens march

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's subhuman.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i can't wait for him to be voted out in november

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Disgusting!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So ridiculous to watch this fucking idiot go from tacky property owner and gauche reality TV star, to stupid asshole, to downright disgraceful and morally evil.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, lolums said:

i can't wait for him to be voted out in november

no so sure he will, though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, runa said:

no so sure he will, though

i think biden has a good chance at beating him, he just needs to flip like 3 states 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lolums said:

i think biden has a good chance at beating him, he just needs to flip like 3 states 

Hopefully you are right. We constantly underestimate how many redneck, bigoted, homophobic, sexist, racist ppl there are in USA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, elijah said:

Hopefully you are right. We constantly underestimate how many redneck, bigoted, homophobic, sexist, racist ppl there are in USA.

I agree, biden will never flip those redneck states however he doesn't really need them. He has a good shot at states that trump barely won from hillary such as Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, even Arizona.  Anyway in 2024 or 2028 texas will flip blue and these rednecks will never be able to win an election again without it, something to look forward to

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IF Biden could do 'what' he did Super Tues. (early March/only 2+ months ago!) seems like a year or barely remembered now but outta nowhere he CRUSHED it (unlike HRC) 'cause the Dems finally fell in LINE in ALL different kind of states, counties etc...not in love!  W/ the right running mate (Harris, Duckworth or Latina Gov. or Senator just NOT Warren) could actually steamroll Trump. Would've NEVER believed it just 3 months ago! lol Dude is awful/cringe most x but eerily similar to T in '16- totally TEFLON! Crazy. *Any other year, Joe would've been crushed by Booker, Harris, Warren or even Pete! This election is backlash to 2016- year of the super safe, boring, non 'revolution', non shiny/new etc..Someone day ONE u know what ur getting. Joe being a used up/tested dinosaur + ahead w/ OLDER people now against T= not 100% at all but solid chance! I say ~60%-40 Biden %. Just 3 to 4 months ago would've actually said T 75+% chance!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm pretty sure Trump will win. Unfortunately, the electoral college is skewed in his favor. He's popular bigly in the handful of states that are critical (e.g., Ohio, Pennsylvania, Florida). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/14/2020 at 10:45 AM, lolums said:

i think biden has a good chance at beating him, he just needs to flip like 3 states 

Even if Biden wins, after Biden we'll have the same shit again, it's always like that in America

Their two party systems sucks ass

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

Even if Biden wins, after Biden we'll have the same shit again, it's always like that in America

Their two party systems sucks ass

anything would be better than Trump. George Bush Jr (never thought I d say this) looks decent next to him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, elijah said:

anything would be better than Trump. George Bush Jr (never thought I d say this) looks decent next to him.

Exactly.

You will never see another president in this world making irresponsible comment and tweeting rubbish 24/7 and attacking people all around the world non stop and brags about having total power above all human being.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dark web hackers threaten to leak Trumps DIRTY LAUNDRY demand 42mn ransom gullible Resistance ready to start fundraiser

By  RTNEWS - 16/05/2020

A shadowy online hacker collective claims to have obtained damning information on US President Donald Trump, threatening to publish the purloined documents unless someone puts up a $42 million ransom in a week’s time.

The cybertheft outfit announced that it had infiltrated the computer systems of a major entertainment law firm – Grubman Shire Meiselas & Sacks – in a post to the dark web on Friday, first reported by Page Six. Claiming to have mined a vast trove of documents on celebrities ranging from Madonna, Lady Gaga, Bruce Springsteen, Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey, the hackers now say they have dirt on Trump.

“The next person we’ll be publishing is Donald Trump. There’s an election race going on, and we found a ton of dirty laundry,” the group said in the post, without elaborating on what information they might have on the president.

And to you voters, we can let you know that after such a publication, you certainly don’t want to see him as president. Well, let’s leave out the details. The deadline is one week.

The ransom was initially set at $21 million on Thursday, but was doubled a day later when the money was not forthcoming. Though the law firm says it had not paid any of the sum demanded and is in contact with federal authorities, the hackers allege, without evidence, that they had already received $365,000 in relation to the attack.

“We have been informed by the experts and the FBI that negotiating with or paying ransom to terrorists is a violation of federal criminal law,” the firm said in a statement. “Even when enormous ransoms have been paid, the criminals often leak the documents anyway.”

Not content to leave the situation to fate, a number of Trump’s critics emerged from the woodwork to suggest that fellow #Resisters crowdfund the ransom themselves, hoping to leak the information – apparently not grasping that the hackers vowed to do precisely that with no payment at all.

Can we start a go fund me page to pay the ransom so the info goes public?Hackers Claim They’re Holding Trump’s ‘Dirty Laundry’ For Ransom Of $42 Million https://t.co/Ey7VoSbDbl#SmartNews

Lordy, I hope there are tapes. If these hackers actually have Trump’s dirty laundry, we should create a GoFundMe to raise the ransom money for their files.  https://t.co/IL3er3Hsjd

Some were more skeptical, however, arguing the whole operation is a “brilliant” ruse to persuade gullible “liberals” to shell out millions in order to “get the goods on Trump.”

Hackers are smart, they know liberals are not. Some idiots would actually set up a go fund me to get the goods on Trump. Meanwhile they got nothing, brilliant.

If hackers had got hold of Trump’s secrets, they would send a few nice samples to the WaPo and the NYT as a teaser and raise the price for the rest.Until I see that, this is not something I would read.

The blackhatters have reportedly published some 2.4 gigabytes of documents on Lady Gaga, such as nondisclosure agreements and contracts stolen from the law firm, suggesting they did obtain some confidential information in the hack.

The White House has yet to comment on the attempted blackmail operation, however with Trump consistently under intense criticism from his political rivals for more than three years straight – including accusations of high treason and cavorting with prostitutes – it’s unclear what ‘dirt’ would compel him to pay up.

http://www.kxan36news.com/dark-web-hackers-threaten-to-leak-trumps-dirty-laundry-demand-42mn-ransom-gullible-resistance-ready-to-start-fundraiser

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, horn said:

Exactly.

You will never see another president in this world making irresponsible comment and tweeting rubbish 24/7 and attacking people all around the world non stop and brags about having total power above all human being.

Bolsonaro is basically the same. He blamed Leonardo DiCaprio for the rain forest fires 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VogueMusic said:

 

So he's going to control all media? And who is that Michelle bitch? that tweet was deleted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/15/2020 at 9:02 PM, ULIZOS said:

I'm pretty sure Trump will win. Unfortunately, the electoral college is skewed in his favor. He's popular bigly in the handful of states that are critical (e.g., Ohio, Pennsylvania, Florida). 

 

Awful

 

Why does the world have to be vexed and "lead" by a country where a Donald Trump can become head of state?? Why oh why. What's up in the US with people not living in coastal areas? Not that everyone thinks like Trumpbots there but you know what I mean, probably the majority does in those areas and that's exactly the problem, which in turn becomes a national problem and subsequently an international one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, horn said:

Dark web hackers threaten to leak Trumps DIRTY LAUNDRY demand 42mn ransom gullible Resistance ready to start fundraiser

By  RTNEWS - 16/05/2020

A shadowy online hacker collective claims to have obtained damning information on US President Donald Trump, threatening to publish the purloined documents unless someone puts up a $42 million ransom in a week’s time.

The cybertheft outfit announced that it had infiltrated the computer systems of a major entertainment law firm – Grubman Shire Meiselas & Sacks – in a post to the dark web on Friday, first reported by Page Six. Claiming to have mined a vast trove of documents on celebrities ranging from Madonna, Lady Gaga, Bruce Springsteen, Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey, the hackers now say they have dirt on Trump.

“The next person we’ll be publishing is Donald Trump. There’s an election race going on, and we found a ton of dirty laundry,” the group said in the post, without elaborating on what information they might have on the president.

And to you voters, we can let you know that after such a publication, you certainly don’t want to see him as president. Well, let’s leave out the details. The deadline is one week.

The ransom was initially set at $21 million on Thursday, but was doubled a day later when the money was not forthcoming. Though the law firm says it had not paid any of the sum demanded and is in contact with federal authorities, the hackers allege, without evidence, that they had already received $365,000 in relation to the attack.

“We have been informed by the experts and the FBI that negotiating with or paying ransom to terrorists is a violation of federal criminal law,” the firm said in a statement. “Even when enormous ransoms have been paid, the criminals often leak the documents anyway.”

Not content to leave the situation to fate, a number of Trump’s critics emerged from the woodwork to suggest that fellow #Resisters crowdfund the ransom themselves, hoping to leak the information – apparently not grasping that the hackers vowed to do precisely that with no payment at all.

Can we start a go fund me page to pay the ransom so the info goes public?Hackers Claim They’re Holding Trump’s ‘Dirty Laundry’ For Ransom Of $42 Million https://t.co/Ey7VoSbDbl#SmartNews

Lordy, I hope there are tapes. If these hackers actually have Trump’s dirty laundry, we should create a GoFundMe to raise the ransom money for their files.  https://t.co/IL3er3Hsjd

Some were more skeptical, however, arguing the whole operation is a “brilliant” ruse to persuade gullible “liberals” to shell out millions in order to “get the goods on Trump.”

Hackers are smart, they know liberals are not. Some idiots would actually set up a go fund me to get the goods on Trump. Meanwhile they got nothing, brilliant.

If hackers had got hold of Trump’s secrets, they would send a few nice samples to the WaPo and the NYT as a teaser and raise the price for the rest.Until I see that, this is not something I would read.

The blackhatters have reportedly published some 2.4 gigabytes of documents on Lady Gaga, such as nondisclosure agreements and contracts stolen from the law firm, suggesting they did obtain some confidential information in the hack.

The White House has yet to comment on the attempted blackmail operation, however with Trump consistently under intense criticism from his political rivals for more than three years straight – including accusations of high treason and cavorting with prostitutes – it’s unclear what ‘dirt’ would compel him to pay up.

http://www.kxan36news.com/dark-web-hackers-threaten-to-leak-trumps-dirty-laundry-demand-42mn-ransom-gullible-resistance-ready-to-start-fundraiser

 

 

Hoping they don't get a cent and go ahead to dish all the dirty laundry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, XXL said:

 

Awful

 

Why does the world have to be vexed and "lead" by a country where a Donald Trump can become head of state?? Why oh why. What's up in the US with people not living in coastal areas? Not that everyone thinks like Trumpbots there but you know what I mean, probably the majority does in those areas and that's exactly the problem, which in turn becomes a national problem and subsequently an international one

To be honest, that's just the way it's always been throughout all of history. Horrible toxic people men have always been leaders of imperialist powers time-and-time again.

I've said this before, but rural white America has been suffering for decades as America continues to export low-paying jobs to the third world, and even though they're absolutely wrong, the Republican party has done a wonderful job at pandering to them by blaming immigrants, the blacks and everyone else except who's actually to blame, THE REPUBLICAN PARTY (e.g., Reaganomics, deregulation), and it's worked for them.

And again, even though they're absolutely wrong, the Democrats choose to attack those people (Hillary called them deplorables), instead of at the very least being like hey, we might disagree philosophically on many things, but you're still American, I still want to be your president, I hear what you're saying and I will do my best to help your communities. Trump did that in his own sick way and won.

Edited by ULIZOS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, XXL said:

 

Hoping they don't get a cent and go ahead to dish all the dirty laundry

Even the most dirty laundry in history would have no impact. from the moment you define that all that you don't like is fake news or conspiracy theories, you control the narrative with your base. For the last 4 years, this POS has violated absolutely all the rules and defied the laws of his country without any consequences.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

To be honest, that's just the way it's always been throughout all of history. Horrible toxic people men have always been leaders of imperialist powers time-and-time again.

I've said this before, but rural white America has been suffering for decades as America continues to export low-paying jobs to the third world, and even though they're absolutely wrong, the Republican party has done a wonderful job at pandering to them by blaming immigrants, the blacks and everyone else except who's actually to blame, THE REPUBLICAN PARTY (e.g., Reaganomics, deregulation), and it's worked for them.

And again, even though they're absolutely wrong, the Democrats choose to attack those people (Hillary called them deplorables), instead of at the very least being like hey, we might disagree philosophically on many things, but you're still American, I still want to be your president, I hear what you're saying and I will do my best to help your communities. Trump did that in his own sick way and won.

 

Really interesting take

Thanks ULIZOS

 

 

"Rural White America"

"The Deplorables"

"Reaganomics"

"Failure to detect the sentiments of part of the country"

"Exporting low-paying jobs to the third world"

 

 

Lots to think about

Great reading keys

 

I might also add costly wars sold to the public (with the help of a complicit media) as being in the interest and protection of the American population, when in fact it's all about a mindless and frantic pursuit of geopolitical interests.

Creating and feeding the enemy in order to have the perfect excuse to go "fight it" and keep the rest of the world eternally on its toes. The love of arms and a state conditioned by a way too powerful and profiteering association to make it so easily accessible etc

All these things are interwoven and make up the fabric of a toxic and dangerous culture that ruins the premises and origins and great aspirations on which in theory the United States of America were built on. Such a pity. Indeed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Martin B. said:

Even the most dirty laundry in history would have no impact. from the moment you define that all that you don't like is fake news or conspiracy theories, you control the narrative with your base. For the last 4 years, this POS has violated absolutely all the rules and defied the laws of his country without any consequences.

 

Yes, it's really scary when you look at how much shit the clown has managed to get away with, unscathed. That's why I was hoping for a more progressive candidate, rather than the usual mild Dem candidate, this looks on its way to a 2016 deja-vu. The only thing that might convince the majority of Americans otherwise is the 🤡 terrible, ludicrous handling of the coronavirus energency

Then again you see people manifesting against the lockdown and you start having doubts about that too. I wonder about the impact that Obama's recent words will have on this. If it might sway sentiments or logic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was wondering why “morbidlyobese” is trending #1 tonight on twitter. :lmao:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:rotfl: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...