Dictator Trump / US politics thread 🚽

Trump and his enablers are sickening. Still trying in court to stop Michigan and Pennsylvania declaring electoral wins. Not engaging properly in the G20 talks and always heading off playing  golf. Beyond embarrassing and so dangerous. 

His lawyers have filed over three dozen lawsuits around the country and 2 dozen have been already been dismissed for having no merit and no evidence. He’s going to have be dragged out of the White House.

Trump is such a revolting excuse for a human. Claiming in a pre recorded speech to the G20 summit that the Paris climate accord was only formed to destroy the American economy 🙄and then saying that American has the most fossil fuels sales in the world. He is such an obnoxious buffoon deliberately trying to upset other nations by mocking efforts to slow down climate change. Such an embarrassment to the USA on the world stage. All other world leaders are ignoring him and already saying they are looking forward to working with Joe Biden. 

Trump's ego cannot take the fact that he's a one term bitch :lmao:this is a man who has never been told "no" his entire life. I don't know why some are surprised he's acting like this.

On 11/23/2020 at 4:15 PM, Barbie said:

Trump's ego cannot take the fact that he's a one term bitch :lmao:this is a man who has never been told "no" his entire life. I don't know why some are surprised he's acting like this.

Amen. The only thing that will happen for sure is that he will run again in 2024 ... unless of course he is in prison by then. 

2 hours ago, Barbie said:

Americans should gather at Biden inauguration ceremony and shout at Dumpster...

YOU'RE FIRED!!!

tenor.gif

8 minutes ago, Jitterbug said:

BahahaahahahhahahahahahahahhhaahahhHhahahahhHahahahhaahahahahHhHhhhaahahahahahahhahhahahaahahHaahhhahhaaahahahahhahhahaaah hahahahaa

:ohgoodgrief:!

32 minutes ago, IsaacHarris said:

Don, this is NOT a negotiation  :rotfl:

"I'll leave quietly IF you don't hold me accountable."  -A literal fucking child!!!

He really thinks he has a choice :lmao:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Barbie said:

This is sick and illegal.

It boggles me that one would reach their 70s and behave this way. :lmao: You've done life wrong, baby.

Same goes for that rancid bag of fossil dust McConnell.

23 hours ago, Barbie said:

This is sick and illegal.

oh the cat is finally out of the bag.

Trump is shiting his pants because he knows jail is waiting for him. That's why he refuses to concede: the day he will, he will lose his immunity.

37 minutes ago, Junior said:

Lol Twitter attaches false info disclaimers on nearly all of his tweets. :chuckle:

Dump has had the worst month ever. Can't wait until January when we finally flush him.