Dictator Trump / US politics thread 🚽

16 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

He's doing well in Ohio and Florida, so... 😞

The russian bots have worked WONDERS in parts of the Latin community that are convinced Trump is an ally that will restore democracy in countries like Venezuela and Cuba. I would laugh if it wasn’t so heartbreaking.

I hope it is a landslide against this cunt. I want his legacy to be that of a LOSER, a murderer, and a tasteless wimp who couldn't handle the pressure. Good bye, and good riddance, you bloated piece of orange trash.

Just lovely. For years and even decades long after Trump is out of office and 6 feet under, his presidential stench will continue wreaking havoc on the country. :sour:

Democrats need to go nuclear if they win the Presidency and Senate. No more kiddie gloves for these GOP cunts. They have no honor or respect for the law. Stack the court and stack it huge. Or lament your unraveling policies in the years to come. The GOP has effectively become the enemy of the state.

On 10/26/2020 at 3:49 PM, Nightshade said:

I hope it is a landslide against this cunt. I want his legacy to be that of a LOSER, a murderer, and a tasteless wimp who couldn't handle the pressure. Good bye, and good riddance, you bloated piece of orange trash.

Couldn't have said it better myself. It's the only thing that can right so many wrongs and give me some peace to put this all behind me. The hatred at this point is suffocating...I couldn't bear another 4 years, and I'm in Australia!

14 hours ago, San said:

Couldn't have said it better myself. It's the only thing that can right so many wrongs and give me some peace to put this all behind me. The hatred at this point is suffocating...I couldn't bear another 4 years, and I'm in Australia!

The all mighty Glady Berejiklian we are all blessed to have, our supreme leader. She should rule the world. 

1 hour ago, Jitterbug said:

The all mighty Glady Berejiklian we are all blessed to have, our supreme leader. She should rule the world. 

She's a corrupt cunt too, but is way out of Trump's league 😂

My aunt sadly passed away this week and my sister, who lives in Miami arranged a service in her honor at one of her local churches, as they stream them and that would allow different family members to "be there together".

Little did she know that the priest would go into a pro-Trump, anti-gay, anti-Pope tirade and urge people to vote for him as the sanctity of marriage is not negotiable. 🤦‍♂️

It's things like this that got us Trump in power. 

Please vote.

The time is right now.

5 hours ago, Je5u5 said:

My aunt sadly passed away this week and my sister, who lives in Miami arranged a service in her honor at one of her local churches, as they stream them and that would allow different family members to "be there together".

Little did she know that the priest would go into a pro-Trump, anti-gay, anti-Pope tirade and urge people to vote for him as the sanctity of marriage is not negotiable. 🤦‍♂️

It's things like this that got us Trump in power. 

Please vote.

The time is right now.

Oh my good God! To besmirch your aunt's legacy like that, I just can't. 

3 hours ago, Junior said:

At this rate one side of my face is going to end up with facial paralysis!

I see Trump on tv and always feel disgusted and angry 😠 so can totally imagine how you would feel as he is your country’s leader. He is so dangerous and obnoxious 

I think that Americans will do the right thing though and vote this evil, lying, revolting  idiot out. America deserves so much better. 

6 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

I see Trump on tv and always feel disgusted and angry 😠 so can totally imagine how you would feel as he is your country’s leader. He is so dangerous and obnoxious 

I think that Americans will do the right thing though and vote this evil, lying, revolting  idiot out. America deserves so much better. 

I dread the day the anti Christ will rise, rule the one world and make it mandatory for everybody to get a 666 mark for everybody as requirement to buy and sell.