Dictator Trump / US politics thread 🚽

48 minutes ago, Junior said:

He is so vile my God! The prissy Democrats unsure whether they should even vote need to suck it up and get off their asses to vote Biden! 

Its absolutely disgusting that there are ppl who wont vote Biden. He is NOT inspiring, but damn he is NOT Trump and that should be enough to get him elected as the next president with HUGE lead.

I can not believe he did that photo op on the balcony of the White House without mask.

" Don't be afraid ." Yeah right don't be afraid of Covid. It's easy for him to say  when you are the president of

USA and have  access  to the best medical cares money can buy .

8 hours ago, VogueMusic said:

Thank you Stevie!  :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

😞 oh.my.GOD/STEVIE! Every.f'kn.word I was frozen. Pitch perfect. With ALL the sh!t out there why hasn't *this gone viral?!  Heard nothing about it until here! From friggin Sept 23 😕  I teared up hard when he mentioned RBG at the end. Geezus

KKKarma. Coincidence? (*RBG lethal revenge) for her fervent wish not getting granted.  Actually p*ssed all over overnight!! Before her body was cold! And at the CEREMONY for that literal demon far right cra cra witch?!? Hmm...LMAO 

4 hours ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

KKKarma. Coincidence? (*RBG lethal revenge) for her fervent wish not getting granted.  Actually p*ssed all over overnight!! Before her body was cold! And at the CEREMONY for that literal demon far right cra cra witch?!? Hmm...LMAO 

On 10/6/2020 at 7:19 PM, Butter9 said:

I can not believe he did that photo op on the balcony of the White House without mask.

" Don't be afraid ." Yeah right don't be afraid of Covid. It's easy for him to say  when you are the president of

USA and have  access  to the best medical cares money can buy .

Except he didn’t pay for any of it, prolly from the taxpayers who many of them have lost their jobs and can’t afford medical access

4 hours ago, GOD said:

Except he didn’t pay for any of it, prolly from the taxpayers who many of them have lost their jobs and can’t afford medical access

Yep . I wished Biden / Harris have more of a presence in the media . It's all about Trump Trump Trump .

Exhausting and am not even in the US.

They have got to be lying about his health right now. All his "pre-existing conditions", especially his age and weight and all the medications he's supposedly on... he can't be doing nearly as well as they present him.