Dictator Trump / US politics thread 🚽

10 minutes ago, Cyber-Raga said:

I would not put it passed him that he is only pretending to have COVID so that he can later claim “it’s not that bad, the liberal media is lying, go back to work and school, ...”. However, on the other hand if he has it ...

If Trump and then at some point Pence are knocked out (I don’t wish for anyone to die, even these assholes), and they can’t attend to their jobs, Americans will have President Nancy Pelosi until January 2021. 

The thought did cross my mind that it could be a ruse to achieve what you've listed, as well as to galvanize his supporters, especially whatever more casual ones remain, into even greater devotion by eliciting the country's sympathy. Ultimately, I don't think he could get away with such a tactic, but it says a lot that we have reason to believe he'd think nothing of stooping so low.

At 74 and in the obese range, his odds aren't great. I don't wish him a COVID death, not least of all because it'd make him a martyr, but he surely deserves to suffer. It feels like no outcome is of benefit.

46 minutes ago, ctg12 said:

Perhaps he should inject himself with a disinfectant? 

2 tablespoon of disinfectant (morning & night, before food)

Suntanning under UV lights for 2 hours per day

13 minutes ago, pithy said:

The thought did cross my mind that it could be a ruse to achieve what you've listed, as well as to galvanize his supporters, especially whatever more casual ones remain, into even greater devotion by eliciting the country's sympathy. Ultimately, I don't think he could get away with such a tactic, but it says a lot that we have reason to believe he'd think nothing of stooping so low.

At 74 and in the obese range, his odds aren't great. I don't wish him a COVID death, not least of all because it'd make him a martyr, but he surely deserves to suffer. It feels like no outcome is of benefit.

Is he using Obamacare?

Most likely he is trying to deflect from the shitshow aka the first debate and the fact that he did not condemn neo nazi groups but actually called for them to help him. On top of that his polls keep dropping in battleground states. 
It’s sad that people are assuming something heinous a president of the USA would do but here we are. It is what it is. 

55 minutes ago, Cyber-Raga said:

I would not put it passed him that he is only pretending to have COVID so that he can later claim “it’s not that bad, the liberal media is lying, go back to work and school, ...”. However, on the other hand if he has it ...

If Trump and then at some point Pence are knocked out (I don’t wish for anyone to die, even these assholes), and they can’t attend to their jobs, Americans will have President Nancy Pelosi until January 2021. 

1 hour ago, ctg12 said:

He really wants out of the other two debates doesn’t he?

Sorry, but I am suspicious of anything he says. 

It's either that, or as Cyber-Raga said above, when he "recovers", he'll use it as a way to downplay the virus through more lies and propaganda, and his base (and all those already thinking Covid is a hoax) are going to have a field day.

If he pulled out of the race now, he would have plausible deniability should anyone dare suggest he would've lost anyway. The ultimate way to save face. Maybe he feels the writing is on the wall and this can be an exit that will spare him the humiliation of failing? Probably unlikely, since I think it would behoove his criminal self, legally, to stay in power, but I'd take it.

3 hours ago, ctg12 said:

Perhaps he should inject himself with a disinfectant? 

mmm, i wanna inject you with my disinfectant. 😈

Trump has access to the best doctors and medical care, he can fuck off for all I care. It's the people who have suffered through this with no help or access to care because they can't afford it that I have sympathy for.

Send THEM your thoughts and prayers.

Yeah really, people have died because of him. I hope it scares the shit out of him and knocks him on his ass.

The inevitable consequence ... for whom did NOT wear a mask, kept attending large gatherings, did NOT impose responsible protocols at his work place, contradicted the advise of his own experts and knowingly downplayed the severity of the virus ..... this is the consequence of his own ineptitude .... the Pandemic is NOT “under control” !