Dictator Trump / US politics thread 🚽

1 hour ago, Nightshade said:

Our Republic needs to be saved. Can it be? I honestly don't know anymore. It feels like the end.

It sure feels like it.

But then I'm reminded that it essentially ended the day he won the election.

What a disturbing sequence of events! I watched this live on TV. Clearing out the PEACEFUL protestors out of there with teargas and rubber bullets so Trump could make his speech tonight declaring war on Americans followed by his RIDICULOUS photo op ... I, I, I, I stared at the TV in disbelief and horror like it was election night 2016! :sick:

34 minutes ago, Junior said:

An Mnation favorite @Genevieve Vavance @Jazzy Jan

Love Mariska so much. 

I was watching Trump last night on news and other shows and was so disgusted. I hope Americans that support Trump realize how shocking he is making the USA look worldwide. I have never seen any leader in a democratic nation talk and behave like him. It is beyond horrifying. 

He has not offered any empathy or acknowledgment to the barbaric murder and instead threatened citizens and paraded around holding a bible like he is some kind of saviour. No words of unity, no sympathy and no understanding of why people are rioting. He is an evil dictator with no compassion and loves spreading hate, racism and misogyny around.  Has no leadership qualities at all. 

I wonder how he ,his wife and his children will live after his presidency has ended.

His run has been nothing but an overlonged reality horror show .

What legacy will he be leaving behind except hatred , death , racism and cowardice .

19 minutes ago, Butter9 said:

I wonder how he ,his wife and his children will live after his presidency has ended.

His run has been nothing but an overlonged reality horror show .

What legacy will he be leaving behind except hatred , death , racism and cowardice .

Jail. 

If he's not elected again in November, he's up for indictment in relation to the Michael Cohen case, remember that? He violated campaign finance law but the office he currently holds protects him from indictment. He needs to win again so the statute of limitations kicks in. If he loses his only hope is a pardon which Biden says he won't give but we'll see. 

The rest of his family should live in shame. 

2 hours ago, Madonna_Tea said:

Jail. 

If he's not elected again in November, he's up for indictment in relation to the Michael Cohen case, remember that? He violated campaign finance law but the office he currently holds protects him from indictment. He needs to win again so the statute of limitations kicks in. If he loses his only hope is a pardon which Biden says he won't give but we'll see. 

The rest of his family should live in shame. 

I forgot to add tyranny to my list .

Jail ? Would like to see that and please lock up Jared Kushner and his Karen wife as well .

19 minutes ago, Butter9 said:

I forgot to add tyranny to my list .

Jail ? Would like to see that and please lock up Jared Kushner and his Karen wife as well .

No, please lock up the WHOLE fucking family. I don't want a see any of them for the rest of my life. Because let there be no illusion here, when we get rid of the Cheetos-in-chief we are going to have his horrible and just as stupid offspring who will infiltrate the high spheres of power and will try their luck for the presidential in the future.

His followers are constantly hyping up all of his rotten kids to run for election in 2024 and beyond for many years. Including Barron Trump in 2044! I’d laugh if it wasn’t so scary and highly possible! :sick:

25176-D6-F-72-E8-435-B-A9-AF-C133909-CB3-E9