Dictator Trump / US politics thread 🚽

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

Didn't know Antonio Sabato Jr was a Trumpster? 🤯

Sadly yes. He’s been bonkers for years and talks likes he’s one of Trump dumb sons. 😷

So dissappointed in Antonio.  He was so gorgeous years back and seemed a lovely guy. He is a total Trumpster. His tweets and Trump devotion are scary. Yet again, someone seeing Trump as a committed Christian etc and all for America. Trump actually has no values that Jesus would like. They say  they follow Jesus, so of all people, they should know that. Just weird that people who follow Trump, see him as some kind of God.🙄 Don't see it with other presidents etc.  How anyone can not see what he did with Ukraine phone call is wrong is beyond me.  It is like they do not even care what he does wrong - a free pass and the word " witch - hunt " is trotted out all the time. It's scary how so many love this revolting buffoon like a cult and excuse everything he does. 

14 hours ago, ctg12 said:

Not Antonio, too. How disappointing. 

What a cruel world we live in. 

11 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

So dissappointed in Antonio.  He was so gorgeous years back and seemed a lovely guy. He is a total Trumpster. His tweets and Trump devotion are scary. Yet again, someone seeing Trump as a committed Christian etc and all for America. Trump actually has no values that Jesus would like. They say  they follow Jesus, so of all people, they should know that. Just weird that people who follow Trump, see him as some kind of God.🙄 Don't see it with other presidents etc.  How anyone can not see what he did with Ukraine phone call is wrong is beyond me.  It is like they do not even care what he does wrong - a free pass and the word " witch - hunt " is trotted out all the time. It's scary how so many love this revolting buffoon like a cult and excuse everything he does. 

yeah I'm disappointed too 😞 

15 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Watch “The Family” documentary if you can. They have perverted “Jesus” into some sort of power & money hungry political animals. It’s disgusting. There was a story on a US news program a few years ago. It was about a townhouse in DC. Very similar to the doc. These folks are the ones  who put on The National Prayer Breakfast every year. It’s not about religion. It’s about right wing power grabbing and using Christofascist ploys to get people into it. Like a cult. Some scary stuff. 

I’ve been watching some of these hearings today—and most of yesterday. The republicans are enablers. Gym Jordan (R-OH) yelled at the witness(es) all day today, and most of yesterday. He looked coked up—or something stronger than coffee. And Devin Nunes (R-CA) is a complete moron. I like how Rep. Adam Schiff D-CA just let Nunes make a fool of himself, basically calling the hearings a farce. 

Basically, drumpf is toast. Today, it seems  Sondland kinda put the cherry on the topping of all this “quid pro quo” (bribery) stuff and he was the republicans’ witness! 😂😂😂😂 

Ranking Member of the House Judiciary Committee, Rep Devin Nunes (R-CA) who has criticized the impeachment hearings all week—the story broke late last evening of the following. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/trump-impeachment-inquiry/giuliani-associate-willing-testify-nunes-met-ex-ukranian-official-attorney-n1090081 

Anyone smell toast burning? 😂😂😂

Is there really any point to this anymore? It's clear the US public will happily make any excuse for Trump. The impeachment is all "fake" and a witch hunt. The Democrats are the real criminals. Get ready for another 4 years of him. I really can't comprehend the world anymore.

3 minutes ago, Napoléon said:

Is there really any point to this anymore? It's clear the US public will happily make any excuse for Trump. The impeachment is all "fake" and a witch hunt. The Democrats are the real criminals. Get ready for another 4 years of him. I really can't comprehend the world anymore.

+ 1 

He basically can do what he wants. I even know some Australians who love him and either excuse everything he does or don't care how badly he behaves,  how he is caught out as a compulsive liar over and over or how stupid he is. I will never understand it as I am positive they would despise him in real life.

1 minute ago, Jazzy Jan said:

+ 1 

He basically can do what he wants. I even know some Australians who love him and either excuse everything he does or don't care how badly he behaves,  how he is caught out as a compulsive liar over and over or how stupid he is. I will never understand it as I am positive they would despise him in real life.

Same @Jazzy Jan. He's "real" and "telling it like it is". Basically he gives them an excuse for their ignorance. "PC gone mad" "Need to go back to traditional values" that's what he represents to people. I never realised how many Australians think Fox News is a legitimate news source. Any time I discuss something negative about Trump I always get people quoting Fox News and how the democrats are lying and a bunch of conspiracy theories about them and Obama. They will choose whatever suits their beliefs and anything that goes against them is considered fake news. Blows my mind. They crazy thing is that in Australia they happily accept things like Medicare and minimum wages and workers rights and public holidays but at the same time support Trump who would strip all of those rights from them.

8 minutes ago, Napoléon said:

Same @Jazzy Jan. He's "real" and "telling it like it is". Basically he gives them an excuse for their ignorance. "PC gone mad" "Need to go back to traditional values" that's what he represents to people. I never realised how many Australians think Fox News is a legitimate news source. Any time I discuss something negative about Trump I always get people quoting Fox News and how the democrats are lying and a bunch of conspiracy theories about them and Obama. They will choose whatever suits their beliefs and anything that goes against them is considered fake news. Blows my mind. They crazy thing is that in Australia they happily accept things like Medicare and minimum wages and workers rights and public holidays but at the same time support Trump who would strip all of those rights from them.

Napoleon, perfectly said.  It is baffling and beyond belief.  I find it very depressing and frustrating. As you said, the things you mentioned that they love about life in Australia, Trump is totally against and yet they defend him to the hilt. 

3 hours ago, Napoléon said:

No, It’s not the “US public”. It is the Senate Republicans hanging on to what’s left of their dwindling “white Christian majority”. The majority of Americans loathe the cretin. At least the polls prove that. His approval rating is in the mid-30s. Nixon had a higher rating at this point in his doomed prezidency. That isn’t the People—we are ashamed.