Dictator Trump / US politics thread 🚽

12 hours ago, runa said:

be prepared because he won't

Which is devastating for obvious reasons, particularly right now considering his numbers are horrible in every context, even from conservative polling from places like Fox News.

Pelosi and the corporate democrats like her don’t want impeachment because they think they’ll lose their cushy jobs. They just act like they want it....but. And it’s total 🐂💩. If it was the other way around he’d have been out ages ago. Republicans are corporate bullies. Democrats are basically corporate cowards. That’s why 🇺🇸Needs a multi-party system badly. 

10 hours ago, I Don’t Search I Find said:

:chuckle:

I think she trolls and emasculates him so brilliantly. She REALLY gets under his skin and seems to be the only person that genuinely knows how to outmaneuver him. 

I’m aware she’s not a favorite of some on the far left but I think she’s the ONLY one we have right now that’s keeping him somewhat in check. I just can’t imagine another politician in the House who could lead the Dems as shrewdly as she does. 

On 10/14/2019 at 12:35 PM, Ray Of Darkness said:

He better lose next year, or we're supremely fucked.

He probably won't. 

I can see some third party candidate siphoning enough votes away to let him squeak by again with 40-45% of the vote and win the states narrowly enough again to hit 270 in the electoral college. Plus can you honestly see anyone on that stage taking it straight to The Donald? Yeah, exactly. 

And as long as the Dems continue their absurd purity test in the primary and allow the likes of AOC and her insufferable Squad to lead their party with moronic ideas like the Green New Deal gun buybacks, eliminating the private healthcare system. and giving free everything for everyone, they'll lose. And lose BIGLY as Trump would say. 

On 10/17/2019 at 9:30 AM, KalamazooJay said:

I think she trolls and emasculates him so brilliantly. She REALLY gets under his skin and seems to be the only person that genuinely knows how to outmaneuver him. 

I’m aware she’s not a favorite of some on the far left but I think she’s the ONLY one we have right now that’s keeping him somewhat in check. I just can’t imagine another politician in the House who could lead the Dems as shrewdly as she does. 

She’s just playing for the camera. She could have done so much more to get impeachment rolling on a lot faster. She’s stalling as much as she can until the election. Democrats are cowards. And republicans are just plain evil. 

On 10/22/2019 at 12:03 PM, MadFan said:

:dead: 

Next!

Look how red Lindsey’s face is. He’s freaking out because he’s being Kompromatted badly. He must have some serious skeletons in his closets to contort himself in a pretzel defending this criminal in the WH. 

1 hour ago, ctg12 said:
Pod Save America (@PodSaveAmerica) Tweeted:
"He's a piece of shit." — @AmbassadorRice on Lindsey Graham

Hear the rest of her interview on tomorrow's #PodSaveTheWorld https://t.co/9GQITwlSlg

I echo Susan Rice’s sentiments. Hate Lindsey Graham. 

Accurate. 

7 hours ago, Kelmadfan said:

Look how red Lindsey’s face is. He’s freaking out because he’s being Kompromatted badly. He must have some serious skeletons in his closets to contort himself in a pretzel defending this criminal in the WH. 

This. Has to be more...way more than just kissing or getting a massage from a pool boy lol.  Russia (at the min.) prob. has 100gbs of videos, pics, e-mails, cookies deleted etc...Yet he is not at ALL a sympathetic, likable figure. Never was. Let him keep turning red until he strokes over. We ALL know he's a self loathing, evil, angry/bitter closet case. One of those bastards who if he was Epstein-ed or whatever very few would shed a tear. Susan Rice nailed it short/sweet 'piece of shit'. 

46 minutes ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

This. Has to be more...way more than just kissing or getting a massage from a pool boy lol.  Russia (at the min.) prob. has 100gbs of videos, pics, e-mails, cookies deleted etc...Yet he is not at ALL a sympathetic, likable figure. Never was. Let him keep turning red until he strokes over. We ALL know he's a self loathing, evil, angry/bitter closet case. One of those bastards who if he was Epstein-ed or whatever very few would shed a tear. Susan Rice nailed it short/sweet 'piece of shit'. 

Bingo! 

Rumours swirling of a late run by Hillary for 2020. 🤷🏻‍♂️
At this point i say why not because i do not see Biden or Warren beating Trump. Democrats need a huge name to even have a chance.  

4 hours ago, SheldonCooper said:

Rumours swirling of a late run by Hillary for 2020. 🤷🏻‍♂️
At this point i say why not because i do not see Biden or Warren beating Trump. Democrats need a huge name to even have a chance.  

Hillary is not very popular. Warren & Biden are part of her club. Bernie is the only one who can beat trump and is not beholden to corporate donors like the rest because He doesn’t have any and won’t accept corporate money. And he still out raised his corporate counterparts.  

7 hours ago, Kelmadfan said:

Hillary is not very popular. Warren & Biden are part of her club. Bernie is the only one who can beat trump and is not beholden to corporate donors like the rest because He doesn’t have any and won’t accept corporate money. And he still out raised his corporate counterparts.  

True in some regard but *she* won the popular vote. Bernie is too old at this point im afraid will be 80 c’mon now. I actually want major Bloomberg to run or somebody completely out there.  

49 minutes ago, SheldonCooper said:

True in some regard but *she* won the popular vote. Bernie is too old at this point im afraid will be 80 c’mon now. I actually want major Bloomberg to run or somebody completely out there.  

No more billionaires. Never trust anyone with more money they could ever spend in a lifetime. Bernie May be old, but he will lead he country out of the pit of corporate fascism that’s taken hold of the USA for some time now. If he passes in office, (God forbid) I trust he will pick the right VP to carry on his wishes. The majority of candidates out here now are corporate-sponsored or wealthy businessmen who have conflicts of interests we see playing out right before us now. If we could get a younger Bernie, I’m all for it. But he is it right now, as I see it. Bloomberg is not the guy. He’s got zero support but lots of cash he can buy anything.

Edited by Kelmadfan

11 minutes ago, Kelmadfan said:

No more billionaires. Never trust anyone with more money they could ever spend in a lifetime. Bernie May be old, but he will lead he country out of the pit of corporate fascism that’s taken hold of the USA for some time now. If he passes in office, (God forbid) I trust he will pick the right VP to carry on his wishes. The majority of candidates out here now are corporate-sponsored or wealthy businessmen who have conflicts of interests we see playing out right before us now. If we could get a younger Bernie, I’m all for it. But he is it right now, as I see it. Bloomberg is not the guy. He’s got zero support but lots of cash he can buy anything.

This idea that Bernie and Bernie alone is some kind of national savior and will magically fix all of the rot that's been plaguing our country for decades is just laughable. The president is not a king, as Trump is finding out. It's kind of like when Obama was running around chanting YES WE CAN and HOPE AND CHANGE and so many people thought he'd get into office and republicans would just throw their hands in the air and say 'OH YOU MADE US HOPE AGAIN! WE'LL WORK WITH YOU!'  It doesn't work like that. 

What Bernie has done (brilliantly) is give this fake hope and change bullshit to so many of his followers that they won't settle for anything less than him and they believe that HE and HE ALONE can make things normal and better again. As a sitting U.S Senator, he should know better than that and it's grossly misleading of him to run a campaign as a false prophet who promises the world to his followers. I'd trust a billionaire like Bloomberg over a politician like Bernie any day of the week. And at the end of the day, that's exactly what Bernie is. A politician who wants to win a race he felt was stolen from him by the DNC back in 2016. 

26 minutes ago, KalamazooJay said:

This idea that Bernie and Bernie alone is some kind of national savior and will magically fix all of the rot that's been plaguing our country for decades is just laughable. The president is not a king, as Trump is finding out. It's kind of like when Obama was running around chanting YES WE CAN and HOPE AND CHANGE and so many people thought he'd get into office and republicans would just throw their hands in the air and say 'OH YOU MADE US HOPE AGAIN! WE'LL WORK WITH YOU!'  It doesn't work like that. 

What Bernie has done (brilliantly) is give this fake hope and change bullshit to so many of his followers that they won't settle for anything less than him and they believe that HE and HE ALONE can make things normal and better again. As a sitting U.S Senator, he should know better than that and it's grossly misleading of him to run a campaign as a false prophet who promises the world to his followers. I'd trust a billionaire like Bloomberg over a politician like Bernie any day of the week. And at the end of the day, that's exactly what Bernie is. A politician who wants to win a race he felt was stolen from him by the DNC back in 2016. 

👏👏👏I agree with all of this.  Bernie will put the US in greater dept.

4 hours ago, KalamazooJay said:

I’m not saying he’s the savior. I don’t worship him. But he’s not the corporate bought candidate that’s the pick of the establishment. I do know Bernie gets bigger crowds than the others combined. It’s not just me that thinks this. Bernie doesn’t change his views with the wind. He’s been consistent for the people his entire career. I’ve voted since 1978, and voted for another honest politician who gave up his beloved Georgia peanut farm to be POTUS. Bernie isn’t mega-rich like Clinton and Pelosi. I’d trust him more than any corporate democrat or republican—because they’re basically two sides of the same tarnished old coin. HRC did win the popular vote and kudos to her. However, the GOP gerrymandering gave drumpf the Electoral college edge he needed to win. I don’t think he wanted to win. I heard it was originally connived by Clinton & Drumpf thinking Clinton would win easily. It backfired on everyone. Especially the American People. Bill & Donnie used to go golfing a lot with Rudy & Bloomberg. Google it. Clinton’s went to drumpf & Mel’s wedding. The establishment do not care who wins as long as the status quo is maintained. Progressives like Bernie are an affront to that. That’s why the media & DNC loathe him so much. He’s against them. 

2 hours ago, Kelmadfan said:

The establishment do not care who wins as long as the status quo is maintained. Progressives like Bernie are an affront to that. That’s why the media & DNC loathe him so much. He’s against them. 

100% 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Never trust multi millionaires with invested interests to look after the everyday people so to speak.  They ALWAYS look after themselves and the ideology and tactics of the super wealthy.  Why most of them don't bring in fair taxes and don't tax corporate or multi national companies much.  Then run scare campaigns encouraging the middle, working and poorer classes ( so to speak ) against anyone who tries to bring change in - even when that change will benefit them greatly. .  Happens everywhere and sadly always will.  I have all but given up on politics worldwide.  See people I know always complaining about the banks etc but when the Murdoch press instead tell them that taxing the rich more is wrong etc,  they seem to be swayed.   Crying " no more taxes"  even when the taxes are aimed at the wealthy and corporate companies.  Just so infuriating.  Trump for example - he never payed his own workers their proper wages for years and yet all is forgiven as the number of his supporters demonstrate.  

26 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Never trust multi millionaires with invested interests to look after the everyday people so to speak.  They ALWAYS look after themselves and the ideology and tactics of the super wealthy.  Why most of them don't bring in fair taxes and don't tax corporate or multi national companies much.  Then run scare campaigns encouraging the middle, working and poorer classes ( so to speak ) against anyone who tries to bring change in - even when that change will benefit them greatly. .  Happens everywhere and sadly always will.  I have all but given up on politics worldwide.  See people I know always complaining about the banks etc but when the Murdoch press instead tell them that taxing the rich more is wrong etc,  they seem to be swayed.   Crying " no more taxes"  even when the taxes are aimed at the wealthy and corporate companies.  Just so infuriating.  Trump for example - he never payed his own workers their proper wages for years and yet all is forgiven as the number of his supporters demonstrate.  

You are so right!! Drumpf hasn’t paid many of the venues for his hate rallies either. My question is: Why'd these venues host his hate rallies in the first place? Then complain when they don’t get paid. People support a guy who wants loyalty oaths but wouldn’t be bothered to help any of them. He must have so much dirt the the GOP they cower to his every stupid command. Especially Linda Graham. 

Edited by Kelmadfan