Dictator Trump / US politics thread 🚽

He's such a pathetic little bitch. 

Let's just hope he keeps shoveling those McD's cheeseburgers down his throat daily.....maybe then by 11/2020 we won't have anything to worry about! 😁

Once again, his supporters see this as:

STANDING UP TO THE ELITES. SAYING IT LIKE IT IS. PUTTING AMERICA FIRST. 

They just run to his corner when he does shit like this. I agree that if he were to keel over from a heart attack from gorging on fast food his whole life that I wouldn't shed a fucking tear. 

4 hours ago, KalamazooJay said:

They just run to his corner when he does shit like this. I agree that if he were to keel over from a heart attack from gorging on fast food his whole life that I wouldn't shed a fucking tear. 

Yep...the more vile he is, the more his cult worships him. Gay issues aside, I will never understand how the Republican party completely sold themselves out for this man. On paper, in a lot of ways, he's the complete and total opposite of their core values. Country over party my ass.

And yeah, as horrible as it sounds, I honestly would probably throw a party if that happened....and have a shirt made to commemorate the joyous event. #sorrynotsorry

😖

NEW: Watch how President Trump responds to a question about climate change.

“I think I know more about the environment than most people."

“I’m an environmentalist. A lot of people don’t understand that. I’ve done more environmental impact statements...than anybody that’s ever been president or vice president or anything even close to president.” 

“I feel that the United States has tremendous wealth, the wealth is under its feet. I’ve made that wealth come alive.

I’m not gonna lose that wealth on dreams, on windmills, which frankly aren’t working too well.” Http://yhoo.it/2PdARER

I’d say he’s about one bucket from the colonel away from turning into Chris Christie. 

Keep eating and clogging those arteries though, you fat fuck. The sooner the better.

424AEE77-2E75-4427-9E77-064205C136C1.jpeg

I know we’re not supposed to hate people, but I’m making an exception: Donnie Two Poops is a dangerous malignant narcissist. There’s a documentary coming out soon called “UNFIT”. Regarding drumpf’s malignant narcissism as discussed by leading psychological professionals and psychologists. There was an unspoken rule about not speaking Ill of another republican, called the Goldwater Rule. It’s become obsolete. The movie will premier in NYC & L.A.  

46 minutes ago, I Don’t Search I Find said:

Ugh

So Saudi Arabia's oil supply is more important than the innocent victims of gun massacres in his very own country.

Also, never been any punishment for the slaughter of a journalist by Saudi Arabia. 

Yes, the procedure should have been started a long time ago. No, they will not succeed, but it sends the right message that everything that has been said by the Democrats for 3 years was not fake news. Their lack of action until now sends the message to the people that the liar-in-chief was telling the truth by saying that all of this was democratic inventions.

46 minutes ago, runa said:

Do you think IMPEACHMENT is a good idea ? Will it work ? This is a kinda risky move, isn't it ?

Personally, no I don't.

It'll galvanize Trumps rabid supporters and maybe even put some soft republicans back in his corner going into the election. It will also galvanize the other side, but republicans notoriously vote more consistently than democrats do so all of this could very well give him another term. Pelosi KNEW how risky this was which is why she's held out on doing anything for the last year. She's shrewd. She knows how divisive this will be. She knows the votes aren't there in the senate. And she knows ultimately, it's a fools errand. 

SHOULD he be impeached? Abso-fucking-lutely. He should be forcefully removed from office. He's been a unmitigated disaster on so many fronts and has blatantly lied so many times that the press can't even keep track anymore. It's caused a lot of us to just tune him out completely. 

However, it does send a message that the U.S Congress WILL act if you intentionally lie or deceive or commit fucking TREASON. So it's a necessary step. I just think it's going to cause an inferno between the two political parties of which none of us have ever seen. We're going to look back at 2016 as the good 'ol days compared to what the 2020 election is going to be. 

Totally agree @KalamazooJay

I think it's a very bad idea, but they really don't have the choice. If what they say about this phone call to Ukraine is true, not sure it's treason but it's really not far.

However, I think it will galvanize the Rep and they will win 2020.
The next election campain will be terrible as I don't see any Dem strong enough to beat that.