“Crave” thread

23 hours ago, ffggg8526 said:

Tracy Young Remix is out!

I really like this remix. One of her best and most memorable remixes in a long time!

Umm, this remix does nothing for me. But probably because I love the original song to death, my absolute favorite track of MX and easily in my top 10 of all time. 

3 hours ago, bardo said:

agree. how is the live version different?

It has all the lyrics like the radio edit, but the bridge is a bit different and there is also an instrumental part before it. The live version also has an intro and outro just like the full mix.

10 hours ago, metalissimo said:

get ready for her 49th No.1 on Billboard Dance Club Songs chart.

Yes, I doubt releasing it early would have made any difference.

She's extending the life of the project and I expect we'll get a mass of remixes again to get that number 1.

I imagine God Control will be the next one too to get that magic fifty 😍

Really, in the current climate, I don't see what she could have done other than release a vinyl single to chart.

Look at how Beyonce has just flopped massively without payola and she's big with the younger, streaming generation.

It's all about the tour and that's doing amazingly.

It's not that bad, but if this is one of her best remixes i cannot imagine the others lol

Sorry i'm not a big remix person, mostly when a slow song has turned into a fast one (i prefer when the arrangement is changed but not the vibe of the song, à la Express Yourself for example), and i usually don't listen to them. This time i tried though because she is singing this version on tour... well i hope it will be better and most moving live because so far the album version is waaaay better (same for Future).

I haven't trawled through the last 27 pages before this, but I just saw a listing for an MNEK remix for 'Crave'?

Tracklist

Companies, etc.

On 9/24/2019 at 1:43 PM, jonski43 said:

Yes, I doubt releasing it early would have made any difference.

She's extending the life of the project and I expect we'll get a mass of remixes again to get that number 1.

I imagine God Control will be the next one too to get that magic fifty 😍

Really, in the current climate, I don't see what she could have done other than release a vinyl single to chart.

Look at how Beyonce has just flopped massively without payola and she's big with the younger, streaming generation.

It's all about the tour and that's doing amazingly.

beoynce has new music out?

9 hours ago, Rebel Heartbreaker said:

I haven't trawled through the last 27 pages before this, but I just saw a listing for an MNEK remix for 'Crave'?

Tracklist

Companies, etc.

But isn't it the same remix that is available since the beginning of August ? It's on Spotify.