“Crave” thread

12 minutes ago, cocolattee said:

how random

take a bow would have been a lot more appropriate

Not very fitting in that environment but it was pleasing to actually hear her latest single in public instead of her old 80's or 90's tunes.

18 hours ago, strictmachine said:

Was it a PF Chang’s by any chance?

:chuckle:

I honestly haven't gotten into remixes in yrs from any artist. I'm still working on getting through all of the MDNA and RH remixes.....I got a good leg up on it pre MX release. Still haven't listened to all the MX mixes. 

Anyone know who has good mixes these days?? I hate most pop songs now so idk if mixes would save them or not.

Crave is one that grows the more you listen to it  - really love the vocals of both of them and how they sound together

Why are they taking so long to release the Tracy Young remix?

1 hour ago, MDNA45 said:

Crave is one that grows the more you listen to it  - really love the vocals of both of them and how they sound together

Why are they taking so long to release the Tracy Young remix?

Cos Tracy Young is shit? I don't know why she insists on using her and Offer Nissim. They both sound incredibly dated and cheap.

I wonder if we will hear some of the remixes from the Remix Crave Promo on Apple Music? It should be interesting to hear what people have come up with...

9 minutes ago, animalinstinct said:

Cos Tracy Young is shit? I don't know why she insists on using her and Offer Nissim. They both sound incredibly dated and cheap.

I wonder if we will hear some of the remixes from the Remix Crave Promo on Apple Music? It should be interesting to hear what people have come up with...

i'm not a huge fan of tracy young but the clip of her remix sounds promising. nothing groundbreaking but at least you can actually dance to it:

the real reason it's not out yet is probably because they're waiting for "i rise" to run its course. i think they should have dropped the mixes a long time ago but "medellin" was still peaking and then "i rise" was released for pride.

On 8/7/2019 at 11:22 PM, animalinstinct said:

I have to agree generally about Tracy Young and Offer Nissim and can't understand either way she keeps using them when she could get so much more hot and credible DJs and producers to remix her tracks  - the remixes from the last few albums have been shit almost embarrassingly so - I wonder if she has even heard alot of them as makes you wonder who approved some of them, they are that poor.  The clip of the Tracy Young remix it sounds like it might be an ok 90's type remix/at least not as bad as most this decade. I miss the times when the remixes from Madonna were fantastic. I think she used to personally get more involved in the remixes and who to approach but now I can only guess she leaves it to other people to handle and it's rare now any of her mixes are any good at all. OF course every now and then an unofficial remix comes along that is miles better than any of the official ones.

Crave debuts at 30 on the Earone chart (the official italian airplay chart) and at 7 on the TV airplay chart! Strong debut!

https://www.earone.it/classifiche/classifica_settimanale_storico/

https://www.earone.it/classifiche/classifica_settimanale_tv_storico_punteggio/

Medellin peaked at 5 on the airplay chart.

1 hour ago, Rebel Saviour said:

Crave debuts at 30 on the Earone chart (the official italian airplay chart) and at 7 on the TV airplay chart! Strong debut!

https://www.earone.it/classifiche/classifica_settimanale_storico/

https://www.earone.it/classifiche/classifica_settimanale_tv_storico_punteggio/

Medellin peaked at 5 in the airplay chart.

👏 Wishing other european countries would pick the song. 

9 hours ago, Rebel Saviour said:

Crave is the new "power hit" on RTL, one of the biggest italian radio stations.

Cool!! It's really one of her best song of this decade 

I have heard it more on the radio than anything since 4 minutes.

Usually the version with swae.  The other day, though, I heard the version with him edited out.  But then the announcer said that was Madonna featuring swae Lee 😁

According to Drowned Madonna, the Crave remixes will be released the first week of September. I assume this is September 6, basically in two weeks.

https://www.drownedmadonna.com/2019/08/23/madonnas-crave-remixes-release-date/?fbclid=IwAR1FKt4kVAP29FM3Lml80xmPWk13wHKFWMEtjxYt_C2rrhDDZlp8Z-zXFZ4

Crave is a great song, like a few people have said, I'm also not into remixes of songs.  

Personally Crave touches my soul when I think about relationships in my private life.  That intro at the beginning, I relate too 100%. It touches my soul making me think about what guy do I want in my life, as I always get involved with the wrong ones.  Anyway I also love the video and the bit at the end where the hands nearly touch, sharing that energy....wow..  

13 hours ago, animalinstinct said:

Can her ‘team’ at least release it to UK radio then please

I think she really needs a recording company to take care of her stuff, not just these amateurish assistants or whoever.