“Crave” thread

This song is just so achingly gorgeous that I can’t really listen to it all that much. Something about just hits me the same way This Used To Be My Playground, Live to Tell, Oh Father, Mer Girl, and Falling Free does. No one else can do really do this with pop music the way she can. No one. 

One of the best songs she’s ever done. Hands down. 

1 hour ago, KalamazooJay said:

This song is just so achingly gorgeous that I can’t really listen to it all that much. Something about just hits me the same way This Used To Be My Playground, Live to Tell, Oh Father, Mer Girl, and Falling Free does. No one else can do really do this with pop music the way she can. No one. 

Sonically, I see it as the more intelligent sister of "Best Friend", if that makes any sense :lol:

6 hours ago, KalamazooJay said:

Absolutely.  Very well said, although I personally can listen to those songs a lot.  I hope we will have a few more of these moments on Madame X amidst the amazing dance bangers and experimentation!

1 hour ago, Steve said:

Great news! Love Crave! All the songs released thus far actually grow to be great songs imo maybe not Future for me just yet but im not decided yet lol

10 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Sonically, I see it as the more intelligent sister of "Best Friend", if that makes any sense :lol:

Not at all. 

2 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

🤮 Please put me on your ignore list thanks 

What? Lol Are you ok? I doubt I talked to you much. And if this is how you react to people who disagree with you, you shouldn’t be on forums buddy. 

17 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

What? Lol Are you ok? I doubt I talked to you much. And if this is how you react to people who disagree with you, you shouldn’t be on forums buddy. 

🤮 Fuck off nobody likes you

20 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Love you boo but I’m not on board with that comparison. According to my iTunes I’ve listened to Best Friend 4 times. 3 of which were probably accidental. 

I see the song as the lovechild of Borderline and Secret. 

7 hours ago, Ven Conmigo said:

Guy needs to take a break from wishing happy birthday to his celeb pals on IG and open his wallet and buy spin$ for Crave. 

I wish he would too. I don't think he takes his job seriously anymore. Too complacent and spoiled. 

1 hour ago, KalamazooJay said:

Love you boo but I’m not on board with that comparison. According to my iTunes I’ve listened to Best Friend 4 times. 3 of which were probably accidental. 

I see the song as the lovechild of Borderline and Secret. 

Oh I am perfectly okay with that, since you didn't simply give a flat, cunty, high horse-ish 3-word response "Not at all." :kiss2:

2 hours ago, Voguerista said:

Think again. I like @Katypatra !

Thsnk you darling! You are one of several members on here who is emotionally intelligent and interesting to converse with. I always like to read your posts. As for Clear Coffin, I guess if someone wants to disagree with that toxic forum member one must remind them that they love them first 😂 I’m not here for that. 

21 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

Thsnk you darling! You are one of several members on here who is emotionally intelligent and interesting to converse with. I always like to read your posts. As for Clear Coffin, I guess if someone wants to disagree with that toxic forum member one must remind them that they love them first 😂 I’m not here for that. 

Wow  thank you. I have always enjoyed all of your posts too!!!! Hugsss and hang in there. xxxx 

Can someone PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE make a gif of the part of the video when Swae Lee sings “I gave you a sensation”. 😍 He’s so adorable.