“Crave” thread

5 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

Is doin better than LFL and Ghostown

(LFL 700k 24h)

Hoping it will do more than 1 million in 24 hours

13 minutes ago, Ven Conmigo said:

:lol:

I hope someone on her staff takes over her YouTube account and likes comments and makes a new comment each day as other artists have their people do.  M's comment got 1k likes in an hour today :0 That's how you keep people commenting and staying involved with the video!  

2 hours ago, FreeMySoul said:

So that was the Q&A? She wasn’t on camera? Did she answer anything ?

I would like to know the same thing. I didn't have the chance to watch the premiere of the video and the Q&A.

2 hours ago, FreeMySoul said:

So that was the Q&A? She wasn’t on camera? Did she answer anything ?

It was a live chat before the Crave video premiere. She answered like 4-5 questions about her favorite song from the album, why the eyepatch, the inspiration to write La Isla Bonita, and more questions that I can't remember.

14 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

He said it all for everything. I love his reactions and spirit. Thanks for posting.

"omg carrier pigeons honey" :lol:

1 minute ago, Flip The Switch said:

:lol:

He is a must and a genuine fan. 

He is!! His reactions are priceless and just how I felt while watching. He even included saying something on her white pants. ❤️❤️✨✨😂

Wow. 

Incredible video. So beautiful in its simplicity. Madonna looks beyond gorgeous and so does Swae to be fair. I love the pigeons and the pigeon homeing messages a simple yet powerful message. The subtle intensity between M and S leads up to them finally meeting on the roof and it really impacts. 

This video and song really rocks. It's infectious. 10/10 moment for Madonna. 

Yet the song isn't my favourite the video is stunning. It is simple but powerful and I think it suits the song and its mood perfectly. IMO this and Medellin are the best Madonna videos in a long time. They have a message, they tell a story and have this Madonna touch. If she keeps bringing such wonderful videos this era will be beyond epic. 

2 hours ago, Jairo said:

It was a live chat before the Crave video premiere. She answered like 4-5 questions about her favorite song from the album, why the eyepatch, the inspiration to write La Isla Bonita, and more questions that I can't remember.

Do you remember which song did she call her favorite?

2 hours ago, Jairo said:

Can you answer everything as much as you remember and post it gorgeous boy please.

11 minutes ago, vertigokane said:

Dark Ballet if I recall correctly. 

Ohhh interesting.

I do wonder if they'll be a video for it then if she loves it.

2 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Ohhh interesting.

I do wonder if they'll be a video for it then if she loves it.

Well...it doesn't have necessarly to happen. M loves Candy Shop, or Secret Garden, and there are no videos for them...just wondering...

1 minute ago, Geiger83 said:

Well...it doesn't have necessarly to happen. M loves Candy Shop, or Secret Garden, and there are no videos for them...just wondering...

That's true. Thank God Candy Shop didn't get one it wouldn't of worked as a single.

3 minutes ago, Confessit said:

That's true. Thank God Candy Shop didn't get one it wouldn't of worked as a single.

That's is funny because somehow I love this song, but only if I am in a naughty mood😅

1 minute ago, Geiger83 said:

That's is funny because somehow I love this song, but only if I am in a naughty mood😅

Oh I like the song but im please she was pursuaded not to release it as a single. It's not single material to me.

2 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Oh I like the song but im please she was pursuaded not to release it as a single. It's not single material to me.

I agree 😘