Which is your favourite Madame X persona so far?

7 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Accordionna for me. Flat shoes, fun dance? 80s allover again.

I think @Nikki was onto something with her comments about the flat shoes. It sounds petty but I do hope we see her do some moves in flat shoes again. No doubt it HAS to be easier and more fluid than doing moves in heels.....which she has done BRILLIANTLY over the years btw!

• 2 weeks later...

And what about the Prostitute Madame X?

So far loving all the incarnations.   Still have a great interest in " Trench coat"  Madame X.  Looks like an ultra glamourous spy and like the 2019 version of " Louise Oriole"  from Bad Girl video.   Perhaps she could be Louise's twin sister investigating her murder !   Just getting carried away here.

Love her look in the Crave video too.  So beautiful in that video.  That video NEEDS to be seen more.  She is perfection in it - her looks, her expressions, everything. 

I was also very intrigued by this look/character/persona which we haven’t seen anywhere else beside the album trailer (the clothes she’s wearing seem to be different from the ones in the tour promo pictures if I’m not mistaken)

my favorite is still the accordion player btw

8DE9AAB4-4200-4C78-8D34-275D6B4F56E1.png

On 5/23/2019 at 3:46 AM, frzndrwnwrld said:

The accordion player was my favorite at first but now I love whoever she's supposed to be in the Crave video. 😊

A prisoner ? Of looooove ?