Which is your favourite Madame X persona so far?

13 minutes ago, ursula said:

We first met the cha cha instructor, and, more recently, spent a slightly controversial night with the saint

While we have many more to encounter along this era, which persona is your favourite so far (either from the manifesto or any visuals)?

Technically, I don't know which is that one, but she has my vote

tenor.gif

She has a shitload of energy, does her thing, and she doesn't give a damn about rest. 

I'm rooting for you, you crazy accordionist! 😘

I'm obsessed with the accordion player, my favourite definetely

I love the look and wish she was the main character in an upcoming video

No contest.

It's the fierce, playful, flirtatious, fabulously naughty, toe-sucking, secretly vulnerable...

Näyttökuva 2019-5-21 kello 20.50.17.png

......Madame Cha Cha Instructor.

Edited by Foolio

I'm really feeling Cha Cha instructor......do we consider Vogue cover to be her as well? That's prob my favorite look of all this era so far. Agree that we NEED to see more of crazy accordian girl. Very intrigued about Spy as well!

4 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

I'm really feeling Cha Cha instructor......do we consider Vogue cover to be her as well? That's prob my favorite look of all this era so far. Agree that we NEED to see more of crazy accordian girl. Very intrigued about Spy as well!

I guess any look without the eye patch ?

It was Madonna at the GLAD awards not Madame X.  

Guest eroticerotic

accordionist! the one on the tour poster! for some reason, that persona captures the late 80s - early 90s Madonna vibe most for me. That's my favorite Madonna 🙂

3 hours ago, ursula said:

We first met the cha cha instructor, and, more recently, spent a slightly controversial night with the saint

While we have many more to encounter along this era, which persona is your favourite so far (either from the manifesto or any visuals)?

tenor.gif

She has a shitload of energy, does her thing, and she doesn't give a damn about the rest. 

Yeah I'm really looking forward to seeing drunk accordian woman 😂

Ok we have met several by this point!

CHA CHA INSTRUCTOR - Medellin video

BRIDE WITH RED GLOVE - Medellin video

SECRET AGENT - Medellin performance

ACCORDIAN DANCER - Medellin performance

SEVENTIES FEATHERY PIRATE WIFE - Medellin video horse scenes

CRAVE PERSON - Crave video

LES MIS MADONNA - I Rise promo

SAINT MADONNA - Is this the Eurovision performance, or could it also be the beginning of Medellin?

We still haven’t met the other brunette Madonna that was in the album trailer (she looks like Cha Cha Madonna but her hair is shorter)

We also may not have met braid Madonna in the blue dress if she isn’t the Saint character in the Eurovision performance

There’s also the Madonna that wears the face cast.

OH, and what about the otherwise mentioned things that were on the trailer. The teacher. Etc.

I’m confused as far as the videos and performances go I feel like we’ve only got 1 persona. 

The cha cha instructor wears the eye patch, so she was in Medellín video and performance.

but also for Like A Prayer and Future performance.

id like to see her ditch the eye patch for a while as it’s getting too samey.

wheres all the Fado influences she spoke of? 

13 hours ago, ursula said:

tenor.gif

She has a shitload of energy, does her thing, and she doesn't give a damn about the rest. 

this is my favorite persona too, Accordonna. She looks so happy and carefree and her legs look a-ma-zing!

I was just talking about this last night with my BF while rewatching BBMA! I kept saying how much I love Accordonna and how she reminds me of me lololol just dancing and not caring about what's around her and having a good time