Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

Eurovision (part 34939338 Zzzzzzzz....)


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/1/2019 at 10:40 PM, rocknrolla said:

Speaking of ghost town, I thought one of her all time worst performances was where she was just sitting on a stool, had screens playing behind her and she still sounded awful.  Maybe Ellen?

At least eurovision had the excuse of having stairs and choreography!

except she did not sing ghostown on ellen sat on a stool and she did not sound awful on it either ...like a prayer yes she struggled it was the song itself 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I can see Madonna not remembering that she did it this year and so accepting the 2020 Dutch invitation and singing Like a Prayer and Future again lol. :lmao:

Link to post
Share on other sites

she saved the best for Pride with full dance routine

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/5/2019 at 3:33 PM, Sky Fits Heaven said:

Eurovision was Madonna's biggest Google trend since Feb 2015 (the Brits fall, I suppose):

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&q=madonna

madonna.png

What is that peak in 2005? It looks like she broke Google.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, yououghttavogue said:

What is that peak in 2005? It looks like she broke Google.

November 2005 = Hung Up peak, MTV EMA, COADF release & promo shows, I'm Going To Tell You A Secret release.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Rock said:

November 2005 = Hung Up peak, MTV EMA, COADF release & promo shows, I'm Going To Tell You A Secret release.

God I wish I was her fan when she was this big and active. Pre-school keeps one busy I suppose.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/9/2019 at 4:16 PM, fuzzydream said:

except she did not sing ghostown on ellen sat on a stool and she did not sound awful on it either ...like a prayer yes she struggled it was the song itself 

Actually she did perform Ghosttown on Ellen.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The best Ghosttown rendition was on the Italian Che Tempo Che Fa show (and after that on the actual tour). Absolutely breathtaking

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/20/2019 at 7:06 PM, dylanciccone_ said:

Actually she did perform Ghosttown on Ellen.

 

I thought so! It's not as bad as I remembered, but she seems a little pitchy and or strained

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, rocknrolla said:

I thought so! It's not as bad as I remembered, but she seems a little pitchy and or strained

Well, as I said many times before: M has a wonderful and unique voice, but she seems to have done nothing for her voice for a long time. It is a pity 😞

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/22/2019 at 6:41 PM, Geiger83 said:

Well, as I said many times before: M has a wonderful and unique voice, but she seems to have done nothing for her voice for a long time. It is a pity 😞

Even if she did, her voice is changing because she is getting older. Also, from what we see, she used to drink more in the past years. Of course she is not alcoholic like Whitney or Amy were, but this affects your voice. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/22/2019 at 3:04 AM, rocknrolla said:

I thought so! It's not as bad as I remembered, but she seems a little pitchy and or strained

She had a cold at the time. She sounds great considering she was ill.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/20/2019 at 7:06 PM, dylanciccone_ said:

Actually she did perform Ghosttown on Ellen.

 

All the Ellen's performances they used prerecorded vocals. She had a flu, you can notice how different sounds her voice during interviews like raspy voice and then a cristal clear vocals during the performance. That's impossible.

3:12

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/29/2019 at 7:50 PM, zephyralexxx said:

Even if she did, her voice is changing because she is getting older. Also, from what we see, she used to drink more in the past years. Of course she is not alcoholic like Whitney or Amy were, but this affects your voice. 

+1

Link to post
Share on other sites

Again with the drink :lmao: 

In Mediterranean cultures you have a couple of glass of wine each day: during meals. It's even recommended by some doctors as wine tanines are good for your heart. Madonna is not drinking more, she's simply enjoying wine as other people do. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, karbatal said:

Again with the drink :lmao: 

In Mediterranean cultures you have a couple of glass of wine each day: during meals. It's even recommended by some doctors as wine tanines are good for your heart. Madonna is not drinking more, she's simply enjoying wine as other people do. 

I do this, as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, karbatal said:

Again with the drink :lmao: 

In Mediterranean cultures you have a couple of glass of wine each day: during meals. It's even recommended by some doctors as wine tanines are good for your heart. Madonna is not drinking more, she's simply enjoying wine as other people do. 

This.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Another form of ageism: old people drink more

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, karbatal said:

Again with the drink :lmao: 

In Mediterranean cultures you have a couple of glass of wine each day: during meals. It's even recommended by some doctors as wine tanines are good for your heart. Madonna is not drinking more, she's simply enjoying wine as other people do. 

IKR :rotfl:

I swear, some people :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it's funny when Madonna shows "human" qualities, we worry.....like OMG she's been drinking wine and she never did before.....OH LORD she's gained 15 lbs in between projects, she doesn't care about herself anymore, she's depressed :lol:

I LOVE that she's finally taking some time to chill out a little and enjoy her success without having to worry about working out 3 hrs a day and never indulging herself with food and drink that we all like to do from time to time.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

KAN, the Israeli public broadcasting corporation, which produced the Eurovision Song Contest 2019, has sued Live Nation over Madonna's performance in the show, claiming that Live Nation violated the terms of their contract with KAN.

According to the court filing, KAN provided Madonna with technical and logistical support that went beyond the production of the Eurovision show, including projectors, headphones, tents, security, catering, extra staff etc.

According to Madonna's contract with KAN, Live Nation was supposed to cover those costs ($ 390,000), but it appears they never paid up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Msig said:

KAN, the Israeli public broadcasting corporation, which produced the Eurovision Song Contest 2019, has sued Live Nation over Madonna's performance in the show, claiming that Live Nation violated the terms of their contract with KAN.

According to the court filing, KAN provided Madonna with technical and logistical support that went beyond the production of the Eurovision show, including projectors, headphones, tents, security, catering, extra staff etc.

According to Madonna's contract with KAN, Live Nation was supposed to cover those costs ($ 390,000), but it appears they never paid up.

They don't have these money to pay the sue. 

She doesn't have the money to make a video for Faz Gostoso.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Please don't troll me because I'm a madonna Stan, but let's be honest the Eurovision performance was bad.  Madonna did another performance with those hologram things which was a hundred times better.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...