Have you noticed that...

So far 4 songs out and she hasn’t sung about Sex or crazy superfluous stuff like S.E.X, Holy water, Some girls, I’m a sinner...

Now is about love, urgency, peace, respect.

I like this better, like Music or ROL, because AL onwards have frivolous songs.

I totally disagree that AL and Confessions have frivolous songs. AL is incredibly introspective. “Mother and Father” and “Xstatic Process” alone are two of the most sophisticated songs she’s ever done. 

1 hour ago, Iconic Fetus said:

So far 4 songs out and she hasn’t sung about Sex or crazy superfluous stuff like S.E.X, Holy water, Some girls, I’m a sinner...

Now is about love, urgency, peace, respect.

I like this better, like Music or ROL, because AL onwards have frivolous songs.

I like it better this way too. She has serious messages but she's having fun. I'm loving her off the hook creativity. And to think, there is so much of the new album and era to see yet. 

19 hours ago, rebelheart said:

I'm sure there will be at least 1 sex song, probably Faz Gostoso 

The Blaya song has some moderate sexual content, but is not overly dirty ("He knows I'm married and even love my husband. But it makes it so yummy, it makes it so yummy. I spent my life teasing you, and I ended up with that stubborn. He makes it so hot").

I enjoy all sides of madonna’s work artistically. There’s been frivolity on each of her albums before AL as well. And I enjoy that side of Madonna. See nothing at all wrong with that. 

But love, urgency, peace, and respect have also been present on every album since AL as well. 

8 minutes ago, ctg12 said:

I enjoy all sides of madonna’s work artistically. There’s been frivolity on each of her albums before AL as well. And I enjoy that side of Madonna. See nothing at all wrong with that. 

But love, urgency, peace, and respect have also been present on every album since AL as well. 

What's the "frivolous" song on ROL? A genuine question here, it's interesting to discuss. 

29 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

What's the "frivolous" song on ROL? A genuine question here, it's interesting to discuss. 

Id say some could consider Skin to be frivolous in a way. I myself don’t see it as that. 

3 minutes ago, ctg12 said:

Id say some could consider Skin to be frivolous in a way. I myself don’t see it as that. 

Skin is a top 5 Madonna song for me.

10 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

"Skin" is one of her "Perfect" songs for me, it's definitely 10/10. It's like the nymphomaniac, psychotic cousin of "I Want You". 

Love the way you describe it. Sounds like something I would say. :lol: