Madonna's CONTROVERSIAL & SHOW-STOPPING Eurovision performance

I Think most of these MADONNA "fans" would just like her to be Kylie minogue and to perform the "locomotion" remix for the 20th time.

Did you all miss the artistry, message and statements she just presented? WHICH ARTIST could ever? EVER>!!!!!!!

or are you focusing on the beat and shaky sound of her voice? FUCK OFF!

Those fucking assholes on German television now making ageist comments. Who the fuck do they think they are? They have a chosen a song that was given ZERO Points from the audience Voting. And to make Things even worse, the average Viewer of the ARD is older than Madonna. They Show ads for adult pampers all time. And sorry, that cunt Barbara Schöneberger. Who does she Think she is? She was nicer when she used to be a fat. What exactly has she done to have an opinion anyway. 

Like a prayer was painfully out of tune, Sounds like her ear pieces weren't working which is a shame as it has destracted from quite a powerful message.

I couldn't hear the speech in the middle. What did she say? Any clip of it?

Just now, Nikki said:

Im shocked at myself for not being more dramatic. Perhaps because I expected this hate.. so let's focus on the POSITIVE.. spread the messages of M supporting Palestine on the Israeli stage

Yeah I got used for her receiving bad feedback whenever she performing or appearing in the public

1 minute ago, Ai Papi Si. said:

If Madonna wanted to dance the cha-cha like she did in the Medellin video with Maluma, she woulda done it at Billboard. 

If she wanted to do intricate choreo for Future she woulda done it.

Maybe she didn't like the way it looked, maybe she didn't want to take the risk, maybe maybe maybe. To ignore the fact that she's 61 and hold her up to standards from 10, 20, 30 years ago is unfair. I'll leave it at that.

The vocals I understand the gripes with though. Dunno what happened. But we have all heard worse from her lol (4 Minutes anyone)

Dude it's not even about any of this. It's about it being BAD.

1 minute ago, AlanLongoria said:
Numbers are far easier to judge than her performance so let's take a look at her catalogue on iTunes.

Future

iTunes:
#13 Finland (+22)
#13 Spain (+7)
#14 France (+8)
#16 Sweden (+28)
#19 Germany (+50)
#20 Norway (+69)
#21 Greece (-3)
#21 Italy (+2)
#33 Mauritius (-30)
#38 Denmark (NE)
#43 Ireland (-9)
#43 Mexico (-22)
#46 Brazil (-27)
#65 Austria (+17)
#78 Belgium (+18)
#78 Poland (-59)
#81 Australia (-22)
#92 Malaysia (-34)
#130 Belarus (NE)
#145 Canada (-40)
#162 Turkey (+327)
#186 Russia (+23)

Like a Prayer

Album: Celebration

iTunes:
#6 Norway (+104)
#34 Ireland (NE)
#52 Greece (+13)
#65 Paraguay (-18)
#74 Hungary (-4)
#87 Peru (=)
#89 Germany (+291)
#89 Poland (+16)
#98 Slovakia (+9)
#118 Russia (NE)
#140 Malta (-1)
#152 Finland (-14)
(-1)
#169 Spain (-4)
#171 Ecuador (+3)
(+10)
(-1)
#180 Panama (-6)
#181 Latvia (-10)
(-2)
#200 Belgium (-9)
#267 Italy (-20)
#271 India (-3)
#344 Mexico (+14)
#472 Turkey (-10)
#497 Austria (-12)

Album: The Immaculate Collection

iTunes:
#32 Australia (+38)
#57 Italy (+8)
#60 Canada (+34)
#185 France (-71)
#440 Germany (NE)

Thanks !!

Celebration an TIC will hopefully re-chart in many contries!!

Just now, Monkey said:

It was boring.

Yes, this is my primary criticism. 

The Human Nature/Like A Virgin/Love Spent section from MDNA is a good example of being able to entertain without having to do acrobatics. I don't know why she was so safe in this perf. Oh well. Tomorrow is a new day. 

15 minutes ago, MLVC82 said:

I repeat!

MADONNA is FUCKING INCREDIBLE!!
THAT was a HUGE FUCK YOU!

to Establishment, Government, Organized religion if you did not get any of that..........you ain't WOKE.

I could feel her RAGE!! it was epic.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

12 minutes ago, Ai Papi Si. said:

I have this theory that sometimes Madonna fans make up negative reactions from invisible media sources just to immerse themselves in drama on here. 

Oh definitely.

Cant wait to see it proper, but if u scroll to 3 hours or so into it you can watch this guy reacting to it and you can see the performance on his TV haha

LAP not as bad as people are saying. She isnt a vocalist she is a performance artist and it looked amazing from what I can tell. 

Madonna's interval act is the only one that hasn't been uploaded to the official Eurovision YouTube channel (yet)

27 minutes ago, Chriz said:

right because Madonna is such a people pleaser lol

That's not the point though. Vocally, she did worse than most contestants of the evening and that's what stays in people's minds. 

Some idiots here comparing this performance to Blond Ambition dance routines

Have several fucking rows of seats. 

Honestly you're worse than Piers Morgan, some of you.

3 minutes ago, Ai Papi Si. said:

If Madonna wanted to dance the cha-cha like she did in the Medellin video with Maluma, she woulda done it at Billboard. 

If she wanted to do intricate choreo for Future she woulda done it.

Maybe she didn't like the way it looked, maybe she didn't want to take the risk, maybe maybe maybe. To ignore the fact that she's 61 and hold her up to standards from 10, 20, 30 years ago is unfair. I'll leave it at that.

The vocals I understand the gripes with though. Dunno what happened. But we have all heard worse from her lol (4 Minutes anyone)

Nobody was expecting an express yourself BAT style entry on to the stage but that's not the point. The energy was low it was like a non event presence and a karaoke version of a classic wrapped in stunning staging and costumes....style over substance that just didn't engage on an entertaining level.

1 minute ago, MichaelDieker said:

Cant wait to see it proper, but if u scroll to 3 hours or so into it you can watch this guy reacting to it and you can see the performance on his TV haha

LAP not as bad as people are saying. She isnt a vocalist she is a performance artist and it looked amazing from what I can tell. 

LAP was walking down the stairs. 

Just now, Bette Davis Dub said:

We know she CAN sing Like a Prayer like like an angel. It was awful.

I still think the grills have something to do with it. 

26 minutes ago, ursula said:

Try harder.

hey.. what's up? what's the part of my post you didn't get?

Just now, sotos8 said:

i read that the contest had very bad sound issues

this is likely it

15 minutes ago, Ai Papi Si. said:

I have this theory that sometimes Madonna fans make up negative reactions from invisible media sources just to immerse themselves in drama on here. 

Let's not kid ourselves. These are all in the news here in Spain and all pretty much declare the performance a disaster in the lead:

https://www.20minutos.es/noticia/3644781/0/memes-madonna-eurovision-2019/

https://www.20minutos.es/noticia/3644782/0/madonna-hace-esperar-deja-actuacion-desastrosa-eurovision/

https://elpais.com/cultura/2019/05/19/television/1558216841_573458.html

https://www.abc.es/play/television/eurovision/abci-eurovision-2019-madonna-201905190007_noticia.html

https://www.elnacional.cat/enblau/es/television/madonna-eurovision-pirata-gallos-desafinar_385879_102.html

4 minutes ago, Msig said:

Madonna's interval act is the only one that hasn't been uploaded to the official Eurovision YouTube channel (yet)

I doubt they'll upload it because of the flags.

If it doesn't get an official upload to YouTube....well, that won't be such a bad thing.