Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

Madame X: Discussion (LISTENING PARTY info within)


Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Kilt said:

Screenshot_2019-06-08-01-37-45-460_com.instagram.android.png

this guy has another IG account 😕 and he posted the snippets of 3 songs so i reported himm

Edited by alcermag
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Confessit said:

I thought the choir belonged to another track. 

I would be surprised if the song just had a disco chorus but I could be wrong. It sounds like a complete dance track. 

I heard 2 samples, one with the disco sound we heard months ago and another song with a children choir and her singing we can stand together... It was not the same song

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Bat-Fan said:

I heard 2 samples, one with the disco sound we heard months ago and another song with a children choir and her singing we can stand together... It was not the same song

I think the disco track is just that a pure dance track. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Confessit said:

I think the disco track is just that a pure dance track. 

She says God control lyrics in the snippet and the reviews said that God controls starts with a choir and builds up to the disco

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, BangGangUK said:

😄 I never doubted you.

That clip of swirling disco Madonna magic is just what I needed.  *lies down*

This album is giving every flavour. I really think it will be her most ambitious sounding record in her entire discography.

Its brilliant to hear a euphoric/dance flavour after the mid tempo gems we have had so far.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

She says God control lyrics in the snippet and the reviews said that God controls starts with a choir and builds up to the disco

Sounds interesting.....so perhaps something very loosely similar to TICs Like a Prayer....starts slow and then the beat kicks in.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Confessit said:

This album is giving every flavour. I really think it will be her most ambitious sounding record in her entire discography.

Its brilliant to hear a euphoric/dance flavour after the mid tempo gems we have had so far.

I agree...such a mixed bag...I  love all M songs...but come on, a disco banger/stomper like this is always welcome 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Confessit said:

Sounds interesting.....so perhaps something very loosely similar to TICs Like a Prayer....starts slow and then the beat kicks in.

Yeah the songs 6 minutes so thats a lot of time for different sounds. Hopefully it is a single though!  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, dcbyebyebaby said:

Yeah the songs 6 minutes so thats a lot of time for different sounds. Hopefully it is a single though!  

Well she's already shot the video for it. If it is the song with the queens.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jairo said:

Hey guys, I know we're all excited for the Madame X release. But please, stop posting links, IG accounts. This is disrespectful in every way with Madonna who has worked SO HARD for us after the Rebel Heart mess with the leaked album.

Please, we're less than 7 days away. We've waited FOUR YEARS for this. We can do it for one more week.

🙂

 

50 minutes ago, Monsieur X said:

This is NOT THE FUCKING TIME to leak shit. The album is one week away and we don’t want to endanger her pre order sales. Not with Bruce Springsteen also releasing on the same week. 

If she’s not number 1 or sales are low then it’s on SO CALLED FANS ILLEGALLY SHARING her music. 

 

JUST FUCKING WAIT. 

 

You must be really SAD PATHETIC LOSERS if you think hearing the album one week before everyone else makes you FUCKING SUPERIOR OR SPECIAL. 

 

 

^^^^THIS PEOPLE! Just wait.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, headonfire said:

M's team really seem to be on top of things, because his account has been disable altogether. 

The post was deleted, his account is still there with the 10seg snippets.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I totally get the excitement that comes with new Madonna music, but please please please don't share links, short snippets. Everything you come across, please report it. 

It's usual for albums to leak once these are distributed to record stores, but the release date is Friday, 14th and we should all do our best to make sure that any illegal leaks are rapidly found and removed before then.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The album sounds like definite new territory for her. Crazy, Come Alive and God Control are old school Madonna at her best. Of course I'm judging those based on the snippets. I'm happy that this is another long album. There's something for everyone in it. Well worth the wait.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That Oscar guy still has the clips on his IG stories. There's a clip of Madonna singing in her lower register over a piano and it sounds very solemn.

The lyrics go something like this....

"When we wake up, what can we do..... take the kids to school....everybody knows but don't have a clue" (?)

I thought it was the beginning of GC, but i'm not sure.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

i'm just arriving at party, so was it released early in some countries? is thats whats happening!?

 

Yes! Apparently a record store was selling it early, at least the vinyl from what I could tell 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, alcermag said:

this guy has another IG account 😕 and he posted the snippets of 3 songs so i reported himm

I reported him too and sent the account link to Guy, explaining the situation. Let's hope for an immediate block. 

Update: the profile doesn't open for me anymore. Maybe they got rid of it? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...