Madame X: Discussion (LISTENING PARTY info within)

14 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

17B26E68-5956-4C83-BDC2-1362A0220CB8.jpeg

A real fan. 🙂

1 hour ago, smirnoff_ice said:

I really don’t understand how someone calls himself a fan and streams the album live on Instagram for attention. He needs his head smashed in. 

I can tell you who the first leaker was💩

Just now, Pipednaglio said:

It was only sold in one store. Its sold out (few copies... 10-20). 

Im from Chile and I hope there will be no leak ... but as everyone is talking about here: it’s karma. Madonna did the worst show ever in history few years ago with MDNA tour... she even was sued and lost. It’s karma.

LMAO please don't think all her fans in Chile are this stupid.

7 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

It was a joke calm down

Calm down.. I think only a real fan could remeber that particular episode.. many many compliments:)

3 minutes ago, systemvalues said:

Calm down.. I think only a real fan could remeber that particular episode.. many many compliments:)

7 minutes ago, pjcowley said:

At someone else's expenses, of course. Well done.

a0a5f748270403b2f6b5169f2e8f5881.gif

Literally posted yesterday on popjustice. I never even knew about it. I think its highlarious actually. Makes me like her more.

1 hour ago, Pipednaglio said:

Im from Chile and I hope there will be no leak ... but as everyone is talking about here: it’s karma. Madonna did the worst show ever in history few years ago with MDNA tour... she even was sued and lost. It’s karma.

No, the local production company was sued(T4F).

1 hour ago, Pipednaglio said:

It was only sold in one store. Its sold out (few copies... 10-20). 

😭😂🤣😭

1 hour ago, luizotaviobarros said:

I heard a 10-sec snippet of what is probably God Control on atrl.

I couldn’t believe my ears. It sounded spectacular!!!!!!

That would be perfect way to beat them into MX buying frenzy

1 minute ago, fandonna said:

If you go to his stories, you can see a new image from the cd ‘packaging’.. it’s tricky that he has a cd already.. let’s hope he’s one of the very few ones, because cd’s are (obviously) easier to rip (in hq) than vinyl 

Is it out already? To a selected few? Confused. @Nikki unfortunately same can happen with vinyl by converting into digital format and voila. I must be one of the very few who has not heard a snippet in the past few days/weeks as I have not see a single thing out

guys, it is out there so it probably will leak very soon. still great that M and her team managed to keep it from leaking this time. we are only a week from release date so i guess it won't hurt as much as rebel heart etc.

I just saw that fans of Argentina already have the album ..

I think it will be impossible that nothing leaked before Friday. what a pity!

3 hours ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

17B26E68-5956-4C83-BDC2-1362A0220CB8.jpeg

what the heck is going on here? i'm assuming she was being harassed? also love how her hair is perfect in that last pic of her supposedly "marching away"  LOL

7 minutes ago, ashtangi74 said:

guys, it is out there so it probably will leak very soon. still great that M and her team managed to keep it from leaking this time. we are only a week from release date so i guess it won't hurt as much as rebel heart etc.

It's out in 5 days. She did well. Did the Jonas brothers album leak before hand?

13 minutes ago, ashtangi74 said:

We are less than 5 days from the album being officially out (midnight next Thursday in NZ), so it's not even in the same league as Rebel Heart. With pre shipments and such, I don't it's possible for a album not to leak. 

Just now, Cesky said:

We are less than 5 days from the album being officially out (midnight next Thursday in NZ), so it's not even in the same league as Rebel Heart. With pre shipments and such, I don't it's possible for a album not to leak. 

exactly I don't think an album can't be leaked nowadays .