Madame X: Discussion (LISTENING PARTY info within)

Next week, after five amazing preview songs, we still have ten brand new songs to flesh out the listening experience of Madame X.  That’s the entire length of the Music album!  Not to mention that the five songs released already will probably sound different within the context of the album.  I am so excited!

I sure hope everyone who reported the poor guys account didn't listen to any of the snippets he posted

3 minutes ago, Shane said:

Next week, after five amazing preview songs, we still have ten brand new songs to flesh out the listening experience of Madame X.  That’s the entire length of the Music album!  Not to mention that the five songs released already will probably sound different within the context of the album.  I am so excited!

Don’t forget the 3 bonus tracks from the super deluxe!

1 minute ago, TXIII said:

Don’t forget the 3 bonus tracks from the super deluxe!

Omg that’s right!!!  I hope those are quality tracks like the ones on Rebel Heart.

2 minutes ago, Marcello77 said:

"Faz Gostoso" is great! "Come to me...show me how you move your body...Ele faz tão gostoso"

Make a detailed review of all the tracks, please. 

People on Twitter are getting take down notices and suspensions for leaks even if the clips they’re posting are just 10 seconds long. Cut it out “fans”! 🔫

BE946E24-1213-418F-9DA5-ADCB83A8573A.jpeg

I feel terrible for giving in but I listened to some snippets - 

I know for a fact one was EXTREME OCCIDENT and I am already in love with it like I knew I was going to be - reminded me of Easy Ride meeting Heartbreak City (weird, but could change if I listen to the real version)

Another one I heard reminded me of a sequel to Deeper & Deeper - I don't know which song this was tho - I don't know why some reviews said they didn't hear disco/dance stomper or whatever, because with this one I heard it was pure Confessions meets Deeper and Deeper (from my perspective)

I feel gross having listened to these few - but now I'm done lol - and I bought a few copies of the albums so that's my justification ugh.

1 hour ago, rocKstar said:

Make a detailed review of all the tracks, please. 

From what I remember... Crazy had a really sweet melody. It kinda reminded me of Fake Smile by Ariana but that might just be me

I'm pretty sure Come Alive is the track heard in the Soundcloud snippet (not the disco one)

One clip had the same chants she used in an Instagram post with the Batuka women, so I assume it's that song. Sounded exactly like the IG post but with production

Another untitled clip was a laid-back ballad with slurred/mumble vocals (like in Crave)... maybe Killers?

Bitch I'm Loca sounded like a serious BANGER. Already way better than Soltera 

I Don't Search, I Find had the 90s strings and sounded more like Deeper and Deeper than Vogue. Short clip. 

The section of Extreme Occident had the same lines 'The thing that hurt the most' but with a very Mirwais/Paradise kind of trip hop drum - and the guitar sound heard in the 'Life is a circle' clip. Probably the most Music type track. 

Oh man, I've heard the snippet before it was deleted. I feel bad, but my punishment is the anxiety of knowing that I won't be able to hear that masterpiece again until next Friday.

5 hours ago, Royal T said:

I don’t understand one thing. People mad that music stores selling Vinyl one week earlier (probably this is not legal) and asking for not leaking and still searching for snippets and clips in YouTube/Instagram to listen them 

+1

I'm avoiding those clips like the plague and so should any other fan

22 minutes ago, smirnoff_ice said:

I’m so glad that a proper leak has been avoided till now. Only a few more days to go. 🙏🏻

let's cross the fingers..

Only a few days, Madonna does not deserve anything to leak this time.

1 hour ago, cocolattee said:

+1

I'm avoiding those clips like the plague and so should any other fan

+1

I want the whole experience with the best possible quality, waiting just a week for that seems nothing compared to 4 years! 

9 hours ago, Candyperfumeboy said:

How do suppliers get physical copies a week or more early? Could they not plan to ship them a bit sooner to the release date?

I work for a recording company and that is how it works. It must be so for thousands reasons. Suppliers need to get the stock weeks in advance, otherwise it would be impossible to accomplish the release date. Believe me, it must be so. But they are indeed legally not allowed to sell anything before the release date the label decided. Often they get some promo copies and this can be an explanation for these CDs and DVDs already being heard.

Edited by Geiger83

I made it through the wilderness this time and managed not to listen to any of the snippets ☺️ I want to be completely surprised by the remaining 10 tracks. Like a virgin. 😂 Can’t wait!! ♥️

No listening to stupid low-quality snippets! Together we can be strong lol.

I mean, imagine looking at small parts of low-quality prints of da Vinci paintings before seeing them in real life for the first time. Who would want to ruin their experience doing that??

I don't know if I'll download the album if it leaks but I'm not listening to snippets. It's the way to spoil a first listen. And they're not any indication of how the song really is! Remember the American Life snippet???????? Many people here disliked the song because they expected other things. 

I didn't listen to any of the snippets although it was because I was too busy yesterday to go looking for them but at this point I am quite sure we are going to have this within 24 hours so if wait me must, wait we will.

I understand from a friend that the whole album is out there but hopefully it’s limited to a few people. I think GP won’t know about it or can’t be bothered to download it illegally and wait for the official release. 

The problem is that madonna has many people whom dont want her to do well and are very up to date with everything. I hope all fans here are aware of that. Don’t just share what you find with a stranger asking for links. If a leak is out there and it stays within a very small circle, it can just about hold up for a few more days.. but one bad apple can ruin everything.