Madame X: Discussion (LISTENING PARTY info within)

12 minutes ago, Monsieur X said:

This is NOT THE FUCKING TIME to leak shit. The album is one week away and we don’t want to endanger her pre order sales. Not with Bruce Springsteen also releasing on the same week. 

If she’s not number 1 or sales are low then it’s on SO CALLED FANS ILLEGALLY SHARING her music. 

JUST FUCKING WAIT. 

You must be really SAD PATHETIC LOSERS if you think hearing the album one week before everyone else makes you FUCKING SUPERIOR OR SPECIAL. 

Thank you!!!

3 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

Very interesting. It is obviously a highlight and if she filmed a video months ago I am curious to know why she decided to release it as the 3rd single, gay pride can't be reason enough to hold off the best song for months.

It is odd. But perhaps Madonna has had streaming on her mind over anything else and she has expanded her digital platform thanks to releasing her features. 

In some ways I applaude her for releasing the more intertesting and dynamic material on the album as it's leads rather than the obvious hit single which God Control sounds like it is...

..she has shown her artistry off to the highest level but of course the song should and will be released as a single. It screams smash hit.

7 minutes ago, Future feat Quavo said:

People sharing files of the actual album tracks needs to stop ugh y'all can wait one fucking week please

The 10 second recording snippets aren't illegal are they? They bought the record and aren't sharing whole album tracks or anything

They were sold a copy from the record store before it was officially released, so that in itself is illegal. Who knows how many other copies were sold.

It's not the buyers fault. Although, he shouldn't have posted clips on IG. (even though I enjoyed what I heard).

2 minutes ago, Confessit said:

It is odd. But perhaps Madonna has had streaming on her mind over anything else and she has expanded her digital platform thanks to releasing her features. 

In some ways I applaude her for releasing the more intertesting and dynamic material on the album as it's leads rather than the obvious hit single which God Control sounds like it is...

..she has shown her artistry off to the highest level but of course the song should and will be released as a single. It screams smash hit.

Sounds like the reason yes, the features=more streams

Holy FUCK @ that God Control snippet :shock:

This track is going to obliterate us all!

IMO it's not such a big deal with some snippets floating around, in fact this might even drive up the excitement, but yeah let's hope it's not going to turn into a full album leak!

4 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

Sounds like the reason yes, the features=more streams

Don't get me wrong it makes me think what the hell Madonna you've got a song that fucking brilliant and it's not been part of the lead promotion !?!? 

If this was a decade ago it would sacralidge not to release something like Gun Control but I guess it's different times now for M I'm just thankful we have the video on it's way. 

6 minutes ago, Kilt said:

This little bitch is livestreaming the album on IG!!! Report him!!!

https://instagram.com/p/BybBgtzHA1G/

Huh, the same thing happened with U2’s Songs of Experience. Fans reported the leak to Guy O. and nothing was done, a CD-quality rip was uploaded 2 days later. 

I guess we just have to avoid listening to it, sometimes it’s difficult to stop them.

the 10 second clip of "god control" is hot, but everyone saying it's the "best song" on the album, an obvious single, etc. without having heard it are jumping the gun (no pun intended). the rest of the song might be very different (just like "dark ballet") and if the lyrics are political she might have decided to hold off on releasing it. let's wait until we hear the whole thing.

Edited by bardo

1 minute ago, bardo said:

the 10 second clip of "gun control" is hot, but everyone saying it's the "best song" on the album, an obvious single, etc. without having heard it are jumping the gun (no pun intended). the rest of the song might be very different (just like "dark ballet") and if the lyrics are political she might have decided to hold off on releasing it. let's wait until we hear the whole thing.

Take any 10 seconds of Music or Frozen and I'd of thought the same. The clip is brilliant. 

So, God Control is that disco clip that she posted last year which has her gasp at the end and sounded like Deeper and Deeper/Rescue Me/Vogue...or could it be I Don't Search I Find.

The snippet is the best thing so far.,,'It's a weird kind of ernerrrgy'  🤩

3 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Take any 10 seconds of Music or Frozen and I'd of thought the same. The clip is brilliant. 

The first part is said to be slower and a choir. The reviews also said the words are hard to understand and distorted. So it might not be as single worthy as we may think.

Just now, BangGangUK said:

So, God Control is that disco clip that she posted last year which has her gasp at the end and sounded like Deeper and Deeper/Rescue Me/Vogue...or could it be I Don't Search I Find.

The snippet is the best thing so far.

It really has set a fire in here for those who have heard it.

3 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

The other snipet with the lyrics "stand together" and choir, was that come alive?

Not sure, but the other one I heard sounded like Batuka.

1 minute ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

The first part is said to be slower and a choir. The reviews also said the words are hard to understand and distorted. So it might not be as single worthy as we may think.

I thought the choir belonged to another track. 

I would be surprised if the song just had a disco chorus but I could be wrong. It sounds like a complete dance track. 

1 minute ago, Crux said:

Not sure, but the one I heard sounded like Batuka.

Did it have the lyrics stand together, repeated by a choirm

10 minutes ago, Kilt said:

Screenshot_2019-06-08-01-37-45-460_com.instagram.android.png

this guy has another IG account 😕 and he posted the snippets of 3 songs so i reported himm

Edited by alcermag

1 minute ago, Confessit said:

I thought the choir belonged to another track. 

I would be surprised if the song just had a disco chorus but I could be wrong. It sounds like a complete dance track. 

I heard 2 samples, one with the disco sound we heard months ago and another song with a children choir and her singing we can stand together... It was not the same song