Madame X: Discussion (LISTENING PARTY info within)

1 hour ago, robster said:

Apple is doing these town hall events called ā€œToday at Appleā€ at Apple storeā€™s and sheā€™s going to do one to promote the remixing possibilities of the Garage band app, using her single Crave. People will soon be able to sign up for the event and there will be a video she recorded where she talks about the process of recording the new album! More info is going to be released soon!

Sooo glad to hear there is actually some kind of promo for Crave. The song deserves a chance, and some live performances would go a long way.Ā  From her Instagram this week, I started to think thatĀ she gave up on promoting theĀ released singlesĀ andĀ  is already fully focusing only on the tour.

https://www.drownedmadonna.com/2019/06/01/apple-music-lab-remix-madonna-from-june-16/Ā 

Ā 

We heard some exciting news about a new collaboration between Madonna and Apple called ā€œMusic Lab: Remix Madonna.ā€

Ā 

We have been told that this new free Apple workshop will be officially unveiled next week.

Yesterday, fellow fansite News of Madonna broke the news about this collaboration between Madonna and Apple. We can confirm that it is true and it is called ā€œMusic Lab: Remix Madonna.ā€

We can also add that this session will be available from June 16, while participants can sign up for this session from June 14, the day Madame X will be released.

We heard that Madonna filmed an amazing intro where she talks about her creative process, Lisbon, Madame X and her relationship with music. Madonna invites participants to work on her new single Crave feat. Swae Lee.

We can also add that ā€œthe intro features an interview between Julie Adenuga from Beats 1 and Madonna, who shares the inspirations from her upcoming album, Madame X, and her experience with award-winning producer Mike Dean.ā€

In this first session, participants will explore the story and craft of Madonna and her new track, Crave.

Apple will teach participants to remix Crave using GarageBand on an iPhone or iPad.

Apple free workshops gets millions of participants, many of them are young people.

1 hour ago, imakicola said:

Ok. Thatā€™s exciting. But confusing. Because it says itā€™s available NEXT WEEK, but then says JUNE 16!

No, it says that it will be unveiled/announced next week, registration will be on June 14 and the workshop on June 16?Ā 

Get those Madame X streams!!!!!

I love that a Madonna fan page thinks the album title is Confessions on THEĀ Dance Floor. Huge pet peeve of mine. If you canā€™t get details like this right, what else is incorrect?

26 minutes ago, Shaun said:

I love that a Madonna fan page thinks the album title is Confessions on THEĀ Dance Floor. Huge pet peeve of mine. If you canā€™t get details like this right, what else is incorrect?

Right up there with people calling it Devil Wouldnā€™t Even Recognize You!

5 hours ago, Sideris said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Wait. Iā€™m prwtty sure iTunes existed before COADF. I remember it wasnā€™t until 2005 that she finally uploaded her back catalogue right before COADF when other artists already had ages prior. Or am I misunderstanding something?

Ā 

also, it looked like Crave was going to be the song for apple. Now itā€™s a third single? Oh gosh so much to come

Edited by imakicola

It sounds from the first couple of official reviews, as well as theĀ tidbits from Twitter after the listening party, as thoughĀ God Control and I Donā€™t Search I Find will be the big production numbers and possibly dance tunes.

Dark Ballet sounds like it will be epic and not sound like anything else.

Crazy supposedly sounds like classicĀ Madonna, but that can mean anything! Ā What style, what era?

Does anyone want to take a guess as to what Batuka will sound like? Ā Elaborate ballad with a choir? Ā World beats that will make us dance in a different way? Ā Something like Paul Simonā€™sĀ Graceland?

And what about Come Alive, about which we know nothing? Ā Ballad? Ā Upbeat pop?

We still donā€™t know what STYLE Killers Who Are Partying is.

So much mystery!

26 minutes ago, robster said:

Today all over the city of Utrecht in the Netherlands where there was a big Pride celebration!

04255E42-2979-447B-BD13-18FBEDE84C24.jpeg

that's wonderful !

7 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

CONFESSIONS ON THE DANCE FLOOR

LARD CANDY (Not for Jews and Muslims)

MDMA

REBEL YELL

BITCH I AM MADAME XĀ 

Oh crap!

Ā 

So I-Tunes will cease to exist soon? So they are just going for the full streaming thing now instead of downloads?

Glad I still buy CDs and Vinyl.

So will my iTunes library still exist or do I need to back it all up now? (I mean the player, I know I have all the mp3s on my computer)

I use bandcamp for downloads but it all goes into my itunes library for listening...

Whats the next best mp3 player/storer besides iTunes library?