Madame X: Discussion (LISTENING PARTY info within)

Im so excited!! Saw this billboard today on the London tube.

Ā 

I have listened to M since I was a kid, and started following her releases since Bedtime Story. Since then I have bought every album the day it came out.

Ā 

I bought Music on its midnight release.Ā I streamed AL in a lunch break from work.Ā 

Ā 

I dont take it for granted we have one of our favorite girls around, inspired and kicking ass. Cant wait to hear the world she s created with this album.

72F3BC89-C9B0-4910-B7F5-E3DADBDBDE3F.jpeg

19 minutes ago, Eltacubo said:

Ā 

I dont take it for granted we have one of our favorite girls around, inspired and kicking ass.

This. So much this. And thank you for sharing the photo of the poster on the tube!

It's wonderful to witnessĀ M almost 40 years into her career still creating, making music, and putting together amazing shows like only sheĀ can. We are truly privileged.Ā :inlove:.Ā 

On 5/29/2019 at 2:33 PM, Bette Davis Dub said:

Some sites mentioned GC is going to be released on June 14, 2019.Ā I had read it somewhere in this forum too, when the release dates for Medellin, I Rise, Crave, and Dark Ballet were listed.Ā  https://madonna.fandom.com/wiki/God_Control_(song)

I have the feeling that, if she has a polemic music video for this song, it will drop on the same day as the album. Good promo for its release, in my opinion.Ā 

39 minutes ago, AlvaroLiam said:

I have the feeling that, if she has a polemic music video for this song, it will drop on the same day as the album. Good promo for its release, in my opinion.Ā 

Great promo, if thats the case. I wanna see that video and hear that "discoĀ stomper" :).

8 hours ago, Eltacubo said:

Im so excited!! Saw this billboard today on the London tube.

Ā 

I have listened to M since I was a kid, and started following her releases since Bedtime Story. Since then I have bought every album the day it came out.

Ā 

I bought Music on its midnight release.Ā I streamed AL in a lunch break from work.Ā 

Ā 

I dont take it for granted we have one of our favorite girls around, inspired and kicking ass. Cant wait to hear the world she s created with this album.

I love this. Thanks for posting.Ā 

Oops @AndraĀ you beat me to it haha.

"You can't expect what Madonna is preparing for you!" omg what does it MEAN?!

Ā 

Holy crap and what do we think this is?!

34319972-31400550.jpg

10 minutes ago, MichaelDieker said:

Ā 

34319972-31400550.jpg

Stunning! Can't wait!!

There is that apple again...I'm still hoping for a full visual album, it could happen! All that filming! And this image doesn't look like it's from anything we've seen or been teased so far. Who knws! Bring it on Madame X! Apple Music visual album exclusive?Ā 

1 minute ago, MichaelDieker said:

There is that apple again...I'm still hoping for a full visual album, it could happen! All that filming! And this image doesn't look like it's from anything we've seen or been teased so far. Who knws! Bring it on Madame X! Apple Music visual album exclusive?Ā 

I thought of some sort of Apple Music exclusive thing too.... exciting!!

22 minutes ago, MichaelDieker said:

Ā 

34319972-31400550.jpg

I saw it too!Ā 

The album is coming out June 14, which is a flag day in America. Kind of fitting I think.Ā 

18 minutes ago, FeTuoni said:

Well, thatā€™s a filesĀ icon... and letā€™s not forget Apple ā€˜s Keynote is on Monday!! Holy shit!

this keynote is only for software ....Ā 

On 5/25/2019 at 5:47 PM, beautyiswhereIfoundit said:

does anyone have some problems with the MP3 downloaded from the album purchase on madonna.com? my players don't show single covers of I Rise and Future, when I copy Future to a folder on my phone it gives an error, I rise appears on a different folder even I put on the same folder with the rest. When I listen Future appears the coverĀ from Crave...Ā Ā šŸ¤Ŗ

Ā 

Yes!!! Thanks for saying that. I already posted about it two weeks ago here.

Annoying as hell... "Medellin" and "I Rise"Ā were fine for me. But "Crave" was low quality (192 kbps instead of 320, it is 2019!) and the "Future" file was corrupted like you said.

I emailed the Official Store and got the veryĀ stupid response:

Thanks for contacting the Madonna Store. I apologize. We are unable to change the download chosen at order placement.Ā 

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Ā 

Cecily

Madonna Store Customer Care

Live Nation Merchandise

I don't think she even understood the issue!

Would be great if you,Ā and anyone else that experienced this, can email them as well. Hopefully, they'll take it more seriously...

Edited by stevemcqueen

3 hours ago, FeTuoni said:

Well, thatā€™s a filesĀ icon... and letā€™s not forget Apple ā€˜s Keynote is on Monday!! Holy shit!

I think she will perform. Sia did it before

27 minutes ago, vertigokane said:

If the article is to be believed (and Iā€™m understanding the Google translation correctly), Apple isĀ going to use Crave as part of their Apple Music Lab promo for remixing songs. Very cool.Ā 

I really hope this is true. With radio not supporting her some kind of sync / ad deal is exactly what she needs!Ā 

Apple is doing these town hall events called ā€œToday at Appleā€ at Apple storeā€™s and sheā€™s going to do one to promote the remixing possibilities of the Garage band app, using her single Crave. People will soon be able to sign up for the event and there will be a video she recorded where she talks about the process of recording the new album! More info is going to be released soon!

7 minutes ago, robster said:

Apple is doing these town hall events called ā€œToday at Appleā€ at Apple storeā€™s and sheā€™s going to do one to promote the remixing possibilities of the Garage band app, using her single Crave. People will soon be able to sign up for the event and there will be a video she recorded where she talks about the process of recording the new album! More info is going to be released soon!

šŸ˜­šŸ„°šŸ˜