Madame X: Discussion (LISTENING PARTY info within)

If they filmed a video for Killers, one can assume it will be a single but maybe the video/song was too contriversial with the shooting and all.

25 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

God Control aka Disco Stomper is the next single and the final one will be DB!!!!!

Seems plausible. I think God Control is the video filmed. 

1 hour ago, Cesky said:

She’s never gone below 3 so here’s hoping! I don’t believe we have a reliable rumor for the third single choice. 

Was hoping Madonna will surprise us with four singles and videos since she so seems passionate and confident about Madame X!

1 minute ago, Mensch said:

I think it’s more likely to be the other way around ... D.B is being released on 7th June so there’s no way GC can be released before that

29 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

God Control aka Disco Stomper is the next single and the final one will be DB!!!!!

Well that doesn't make much sense considering the fact that DB will be released next week...

2 minutes ago, Lolasmommy said:

I think it’s more likely to be the other way around ... D.B is being released on 7th June so there’s no way GC can be released before that

It seems DB is just a statement and buzz release like I Rise and not intended to be a chartworthy single. GC is going to be released one week before the album and could be the big pop single many fans are waiting for. #pray

Just now, Bette Davis Dub said:

It seems DB is just a statement and buzz release like I Rise and not intended to be a chartworthy single. GC is going to be released one week before the album and could be the big pop single many fans are waiting for. #pray

Where’d you hear that?

Where’d you hear that?

Some sites mentioned GC is going to be released on June 14, 2019. I had read it somewhere in this forum too, when the release dates for Medellin, I Rise, Crave, and Dark Ballet were listed.  https://madonna.fandom.com/wiki/God_Control_(song)

22 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Didn't you say earlier that the video was for Killers? Your friend told you or something? 

9 minutes ago, Bette Davis Dub said:

Not sure how GC can be released 1 week before the album when D.B. is bieng released 1 week before the album...there doesn’t seem to be time to release a single with video before the album drops now...

correct me if I am wrong pls

1 minute ago, Lolasmommy said:

Not sure how GC can be released 1 week before the album when D.B. is bieng released 1 week before the album...there doesn’t seem to be time to release a single with video before the album drops now...

correct me if I am wrong pls

It's obvious that DB and I Rise are no traditional singles. They shorten the waiting time for the album release and create streaming buzz.

13 minutes ago, Bette Davis Dub said:

Some sites mentioned GC is going to be released on June 14, 2019. I had read it somewhere in this forum too, when the release dates for Medellin, I Rise, Crave, and Dark Ballet were listed.  https://madonna.fandom.com/wiki/God_Control_(song)

The entire album is out on 6/14.

1 hour ago, Bat-Fan said:

Didn't you say earlier that the video was for Killers? Your friend told you or something? 

I've mistyped. I meant 06. June. It was listed with the release dates of Medellin, I Rise, Crave and Dark Ballet. The other data was correct, so I assumed this was real too. 

If such a release date is unknown here it must be wrong. I don't want to spread fake news, sorry. I do not even remember where I read it. My anticipation was probably too big. 😕

1 hour ago, Bat-Fan said:

Yeah but that was someone I met randomly in a bar. If God Control was about gun control than my assumption is that that’s the video of the drag queens in the club ...it’s my educated guess. I, as much as many on here that don’t believe a word I say, don’t trust an unreliable source...which is what this random person I met at the bar is. I mean I believe him but maybe he doesn’t know the songs well enough to say which one it is. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Yeah but that was someone I met randomly in a bar. If God Control was about gun control than my assumption is that that’s the video of the drag queens in the club ...it’s my educated guess. I, as much as many on here that don’t believe a word I say, don’t trust an unreliable source...which is what this random person I met at the bar is. I mean I believe him but maybe he doesn’t know the songs well enough to say which one it is. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

But it's known that the video with the queens IS for the disco stomper so it's obviously for I Rise Future Killers God Control!

7 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

But it's known that the video with the queens IS for the disco stomper so it's obviously for I Rise Future Killers God Control!

Ok well glad you can confirm that! Now I know! 

3 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Ok well glad you can confirm that! Now I know! 

Yes. It's a universally known fact.

(At least in some people's mind LOL).

On 5/27/2019 at 8:53 AM, tasteinmen said:

My only question is why would she give us 3 additional bonus tracks rather than saving them for a potential 2nd album?

shr recorded so much for rebel. what got saved for this album? none. that why.

4 hours ago, blackmamba109 said:

Thank you for saying this. Jesus Christ. Clearly some ppl have forgotten 

Well there seems to be suddenly ZERO promo for the Album now.l,  So I could see why

9 minutes ago, imakicola said:

Lol. These words. Stomper. Banger. I could just die haha 

Right? I fear that some expectations are just too high...

2ej0sx.gif

10 hours ago, Je5u5 said:

I hope she releases a Latin flavored track for the summer. Not anything related to words disco, banger or stomper.

1 hour ago, dollhouse said:

I hope she releases a Latin flavored track for the summer. Not anything related to words disco, banger or stomper.

Medellin says Hello

12 hours ago, Je5u5 said:

I would like to add Batuka to that list ! Might as well .