Madame X: Discussion (LISTENING PARTY info within)

I’m wondering. If her next album is the mix tape...if she is somehow incorporating some sort of timeline that links certain songs throughout her career together. And maybe some remixes or re-recorded. As Madame X is said apparently to be the last of her contract, this theatre tour, combined with her new mix tape compilation, and hopefully a stadium tour (almost like one giant big final bang of her old touring formulas), will propel her into the next phase of her career, where she isn’t looking to be top forty and record-tour record-tour récord-your, but just do her thing without any tour or album obligations that are  contractual. Maybe even “retire,” and then find she can’t sit still and keep surprising with more musical projects and stuff. Like broadway. Or residencies. Or directing. Or songwriting. Or whatever. 

Edited by imakicola

1 hour ago, rebelheart said:

1 week until review embargo is lifted!:queenbitch:

Thanks for the happy reminder!! Woo! Can’t wait to read more detailed descriptions of tracks, etc. Should be exciting!

15 hours ago, Monsieur X said:

No one wants to hear bastardised, sorry, RE-IMAGINED/RE-INVENTED (:manson: ) versions of the old classics, let's nip that idea right in the bud please, Miss Madonna. 

The classics are the classics are the classics. They should remain untouched. 

She can release new songs on a potential GH if she wants. But any re-recording of the untouchable classics should not be allowed. 

There's a fine line between artistic expression and self-indulgence, and she will most certainly step into the indulgence category if she does that. 

Plus it will sell like 2,000 copies or something. No one outside of her super hardcore fanbase would be interested. I'm not here for "Open Your Heart" (Morna Remix), I already had to endure SAGARA JO!!!!!! at MDNA ffs.

Excuse me but no, just speak for yourself with your tired ass opinions. Her performing original versions would be the worst thing ever imo. Sure, not all songs need to be totally changed, but yeah... How about you stop speaking like your voice represents the majority.

I am truly exited to hear new reinventions #soon as the tour starts!

5 hours ago, kaelwent said:

Are we talking about here "Madame X listening party" or am I missing something ? 😫

No instead of talking about the imminent arrival of madame x, an actual real album filled with new Madonna music, we’ve decided to argue about an imaginary greatest hits compilation that doesn’t even exist. 

97AF9F07-269E-4BBE-9D3A-65CF67D26AAD.gif

5 minutes ago, TXIII said:

Did I read / hear right, that Ciao Bella features that female singer that was in one of the Lisbon teasers she posted awhile back? 

Yes you did

I have always wondered if she would do a reinvented greatest hits album. Bringing all of her classics into modern day (just like she does on her tours). She’s the artist that STARTED this trend on tours — totally reinventing hits to make them new and fresh... bringing them into the present day . That’s one of the reasons I love her. 

9 minutes ago, idro said:

Yes you did

Thanks! Out of the 3 bonus tracks, that’s the one I’m most excited for. Two beautiful, but different voices. It’ll be really interesting! 

12 hours ago, imakicola said:

I’m wondering. If her next album is the mix tape...if she is somehow incorporating some sort of timeline that links certain songs throughout her career together. And maybe some remixes or re-recorded. As Madame X is said apparently to be the last of her contract, this theatre tour, combined with her new mix tape compilation, and hopefully a stadium tour (almost like one giant big final bang of her old touring formulas), will propel her into the next phase of her career, where she isn’t looking to be top forty and record-tour record-tour récord-your, but just do her thing without any tour or album obligations that are  contractual. Maybe even “retire,” and then find she can’t sit still and keep surprising with more musical projects and stuff. Like broadway. Or residencies. Or directing. Or songwriting. Or whatever. 

Two words i hate with passion this era:

MIXTAPE

DISCO STOMPER

here's a little teaser trailer for the first music video of the first solo release by Mirwais in YEARS! It features a vocal effect that could also be heard in instagram videos posted by Mike Dean and Madonna during the recording sessions of Madame X, probably linked to the song "Looking for Mercy".

https://www.machinemolle.com/2019/my-generation-teaser

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
11 minutes ago, robster said:

here's a little teaser trailer for the first music video of the first solo release by Mirwais in YEARS! It features a vocal effect that could also be heard in instagram videos posted by Mike Dean and Madonna during the recording sessions of Madame X, probably linked to the song "Looking for Mercy".

https://www.machinemolle.com/2019/my-generation-teaser

Thanks for posting these.  I hope they are just playing around because I'm not sure that whole Donald Trump bashing will go over well if it's part of the album.  She will get crucified in the U.S., which in a way I find it strange since Trump can go to Japan and bash people like Joe Biden.  What a crazy world we live in?

Edited by Amelia aka Neutrocks

2 minutes ago, alquemist said:

I asked Nakhane and he answered:

EAC79671-F284-435D-BD23-CE8CE644FC81.png

Wish Madonna would do a Q&A like this on her insta.

Tnks...I love his last album , hope he s in her next film , I wonder what M and N.Bianco have done together

What song do you think is her next single? Killers or Dark Ballet? Any romours? ☺ I just hope we get more than 2 this album.

4 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

What song do you think is her next single? Killers or Dark Ballet? Any romours? ☺ I just hope we get more than 2 this album.

She’s never gone below 3 so here’s hoping! I don’t believe we have a reliable rumor for the third single choice.