Madame X: Discussion (LISTENING PARTY info within)

2 hours ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Why do we need a collection? Just make a playlist and there is your collection. Lol

Some of M's collections come with new material, mixes and artwork bit I can make any playlist that I want.  You are right.  

Ok, an insider from another M forum, proved to be reliable, answered with these words about the second project in a way or another ...

It’s not a new album, yet another greatest hits collection. There aren’t many unreleased songs from this session, but it sounds like we’ll hear them soon. She has lots of surprises up her sleeve this time around...

And commented about the Killers video description and the Pride shooting "Fairly accurate": @Mensch your source seems to be a real insider, he told you  all real news.

So, in a way or another, I think we're gonna have some more music after the official release, wich really I can't wait to get anymore (I'm one of those who just heard Medellin to save the complete album first listening vibe intact, so you can imagine ...)

Edited by Stefo

1 minute ago, Stefo said:

Ok, an insider from another M forum, proved to be reliable, answered with these words about the second coming project ...

It’s not a new album, yet another greatest hits collection. There aren’t many unreleased songs from this session, but it sounds like we’ll hear them soon. She has lots of surprises up her sleeve this time around...

So, in a way or another, I think we're gonna have some more music after the official release, wich really I can't wait to get anymore (I'm one of those who just heard Medellin to save the complete album first listening vibe intact, so you can imagine ...)

Hopefully a well-handled collection than Celebration. I hope they got the memo! 

1 minute ago, Flip The Switch said:

Hopefully a well-handled collection than Celebration. I hope they got the memo! 

I was about to say that... TIC is the only Madonna gh that has some artistic value... the less said about the other 2, the better

8 minutes ago, cocolattee said:

I was about to say that... TIC is the only Madonna gh that has some artistic value... the less said about the other 2, the better

To fans. Celebration and GHV2 were fine for the GP. They dont know or care about different edits. 

In 2019 though there will have to be new songs and artwork for it to even be necessary. Maybe double disk of unreleased and then everything from MDNA to now. 

32 minutes ago, cocolattee said:

GHV2 had a great tracklist though.  So many hits.  Lazy package but great discography covered.

Greatest hits albums are dead nowerdays.

What I love about M is that her back catalogue isn't littered with lots of unessasary collections.

I thought they did a great job with Celebration. Good mix of original versions, great artwork and those promo ads were brilliant. My only misgiving were the new songs, they were just okay compared to Celebrations prequel Immaculate collection were the new songs chosen for it were brilliant. 

I don't really count GHV2 it was piss poor the only thing good about it was the inner artwork. I always felt she did it because It was in her contract. 

Unless something extra is being considered like unreleased material I don't see the point? Her career is covered brilliantly with the greatest hits we have.

I hold judgement until the project rolls out.....I'm far more more interested in the exhibition show she has hinted at a few times....she's kept most of her iconic clothes from all her tours and she has a vast catalogue of photographs to go with them....that would be a fantastic iconic show to go and visit.

I wouldn’t mind this plus I don’t get the hate for celebration , at least it tried to cover

a larger collection of her work . But yes including flops like miles away instead of real hits was a bit ??!. The new one can include GMAYL, GGW, TUTR, LFL, Ghosttown, BIM, Medellin, Crave and next single. Plus a dvd of all the vids , I’m here for it . Anyway for now we have MX so that’s the focus

Does anyone if the Madame X will have a launch party? Months ago (when a newspaper said that the tour was booked on theaters) the same newspaper said that Madonna will sing songs from Madame X in a place of Lisbon (or something like this)

18 minutes ago, RyanAnth4 said:

I wouldn’t mind this plus I don’t get the hate for celebration , at least it tried to cover

a larger collection of her work . But yes including flops like miles away instead of real hits was a bit ??!. The new one can include GMAYL, GGW, TUTR, LFL, Ghosttown, BIM, Medellin, Crave and next single. Plus a dvd of all the vids , I’m here for it . Anyway for now we have MX so that’s the focus

Thats a very interesting set of songs lol. At least they are not the same songs over and over like Kylie and other divas that release the same songs over and over.

Maybe she can call it "Disco Bangers".

1 minute ago, side_streets said:

Disco Stompers 

Some would not be able to handle it 😏

1 hour ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Thats a very interesting set of songs lol. At least they are not the same songs over and over like Kylie and other divas that release the same songs over and over.

This.....  applause!!!!!

1 hour ago, RyanAnth4 said:

Miles Away sold over a million in Japan

It would be a dream come true for me if she reworked her hits with Mirwais. That would be epic. But I can't see her putting time into such a project. She doesn't like to look backwards. It's difficult enough for her to do so with tour setlists.

30 minutes ago, stevo208 said:

Yes. That's what I was thinking.  Re-imagined hits

That seems very un Madonna for her to release hee past music re-imagined...I think the live albums we get for her tours are the closest we will get to that. 

1 hour ago, Hobbit said:

Inspired Portuguese version of her hits

Good Lord, no! 

What would that even be like?

There's no greater power than the power of Ronaldo?

Express Yourself (este domingo, com uma oracao na igreja)?

Living for fado. I'm gonna sing along!?

18 hours ago, Mensch said:

Yeah I found that way too hard to believe. But I’m just relaying the info. He did sound extra enthusiastic about the album and Killers so I’m excited. He sounded like a true fan too which made me wanna believe him a little bit more

Do you have any idea when they are planning on releasing the Killers video? That is still the plan isn't it?