Madame X: Discussion (LISTENING PARTY info within)

27 minutes ago, Orangema said:

In the frenchmagazine Têtu we have a description of the album.

In recent weeks, the record industry was rumored to be rumored. 
We were talking about an album of featurings, a disco disc, a return to the sound of Music. It is not so. 
Certainly, there are some rappers on the album like Quavo or Colombian Maluma. 
But the star is struggling to bring pop music to new territories: fado, reggaeton, dancehall. 
We hear a crazy song, as if Daft Punk remixed Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody (Dark Ballet), jazzy pianos and sick vocodors (God Control),
 implacable reggaeton sung in Portuguese (Faz Gostoso). 
There is only one title on the album that recalls the Madonna before (Crazy). 
Madame X is above all a call to revolt and control of firearms, 
a manifesto for the rights of minorities (I Rise) and solidarity (Killers who are Partying).

the American icon claims to be "in the continuity of American Life". 
"Provocative, conflictual, emotional, passionate.
these are the words I would use to describe my music. And I hope, too, inspiring"

Oh and apparently on Dark Ballet she sings in French making Madame X and Jeanne of Ark one and the same person.

" Je n'ai pas peur de mourir pour ce en quoi je crois" "I'm not afraid to die for what I believe"

Thank you very much! I see God control, Dark ballet and Killers are everyone's fav

1 minute ago, robster said:

Dark Ballet: "as if Daft Punk remixed Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody!!!" 😍🤩😍

Getting praise before the release 🤩😍

59 minutes ago, drunkbysix said:

Do you happen to have a link? I like when instead of don’t hang your shit on me, it’s the loud bang. It’s always gave the song a little more spunk to me

I will upload it to you later

12 minutes ago, robster said:

Dead

1 hour ago, robster said:

:drama: So much Madonna treasure to enjoy in my future. 

1 hour ago, domyeyebrows said:

What a thoroughly lovely young man! He talks about her with such respect. 

He's definitely in awww for her. Love him. 

4 hours ago, drunkbysix said:

Do you happen to have a link? I like when instead of don’t hang your shit on me, it’s the loud bang. It’s always gave the song a little more spunk to me

@drunkbysix, @Confessit, and whoever else interested. The video version of "Human Nature", mp3, 320kbps:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/0pwd90

7 hours ago, M_Sinner said:

I was happy when she commented on the song few years ago and said it wasn't released as a single cause it's not radio friendly 😭 the North remembers

I won't read the reviews till album release😭

Omgsh where is this interview? I need to see this haha I’m always hoping someone asks about her older songs 

2 minutes ago, mrsmith said:

Omgsh where is this interview? I need to see this haha I’m always hoping someone asks about her older songs 

https://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2015/03/11/askmadona-on-instagram-qa-overview/

Btw 16 DAYS TILL DARK BALLET

Medellin is till in top 10 on iTunes in Italy hahah Italy deserves the residency shows!

20 minutes ago, M_Sinner said:

https://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2015/03/11/askmadona-on-instagram-qa-overview/

Btw 16 DAYS TILL DARK BALLET

Medellin is till in top 10 on iTunes in Italy hahah Italy deserves the residency shows!

i think she meant "subversive." 😆  i wonder what her answer to the question would have been had they not said "thief of hearts."

All these amazing bits of info coming in via the interview with Madonna and the tweets from journalists.  We will know more when we get the reviews!

Dark Ballet sounds like it will be innovative, bold, and experimental.

They refer to Crazy being the only song that sounds like Madonna’s previous stuff, but that could mean any style at all.  I wonder if that will be another dance song.

In the interview, she describes Killers Who Are Partying and Extreme Occident as being influenced by morna, which generally has a melancholy vibe I believe. Both of these songs intrigue me with their titles and this limited description!

We still know nothing at all about Batuka except for a snippet of lyrics from British Vogue, and nothing about Come Alive.

So exciting!

14 hours ago, robster said:

Unleash the Mirwais portion of the album. That has always been my main focus of this entire album, to see those two genius and creative minds unite once again to create sweet magic! I think the Mirwais stuff will be the real heart of the album. That is where the emotion, the innovation, the magic and creativity will be! It was never to be found with Starrah or Mike Dean.. for me at least...

Yes! That's what I'm eager to listen to. The songs released so far have done nothing for me. I feel like the meat of the album will be the Mirwais tracks that haven't been released yet.

I've listened to all the released songs so far but I think I'm gonna hold off on Dark Ballet until the album is out. After that Daft Punk / Queen description, I feel it will really make the album experience that extra special.

I'm looking forward to listening to this album.

I think Madonna has left her soul in this album,and that this time he does not care too much about sales, charts...