Madame X: Discussion (LISTENING PARTY info within)

1 minute ago, ashtangi74 said:

I think after seeing eurovision the video with the drag qieens is for Future. Remember her saying 'Wake up' and there was a report that the movie sign outside the theater had also 'Wake up'

Nah. I think she just likes waking up. I think the drag video is for something else

48 minutes ago, Nikki said:

is that the boy who defended her against piers Morgan?

He's the MADONNA OF BOLTON and yes, seems to be the media go-to for defending Madonna these days.

Anyway I'm glad Lucy isn't sticking to the EMBARGO so rigidly. Sounds Xciting.

Just now, stevo208 said:

Nah. I think she just likes waking up. I think the drag video is for something else

Yeah it’s possible that it’s just another reference that will lead into another song...maybe it’s for Dark Ballet since it’s dropping June 7th and that’s the Eurovision preview+video coming...

considering medellin(single), I rise (promo), Crave (single), Future (promo), two weeks of promo leading up to the album drop (IMO AND IM JUST HOPING REALLY), Dark Ballet drops a week before the album, then album+video... thoughts? 

30 minutes ago, Kim said:

He's the MADONNA OF BOLTON and yes, seems to be the media go-to for defending Madonna these days.

Anyway I'm glad Lucy isn't sticking to the EMBARGO so rigidly. Sounds Xciting.

So grateful to her for spilling. We all needed this

3 minutes ago, ashtangi74 said:

I think after seeing eurovision the video with the drag qieens is for Future. Remember her saying 'Wake up' and there was a report that the movie sign outside the theater had also 'Wake up'

I don't think Future is getting the video/single treatment it was just used for the Eurovision for the message.

I think once we all hear the album most of us will wish she had took a different song to the event and entice 200 million people to buy her new music....but here we are.

The previews of the reviews are amazing. 

1 minute ago, Mensch said:

Yeah it’s possible that it’s just another reference that will lead into another song...maybe it’s for Dark Ballet since it’s dropping June 7th and that’s the Eurovision preview+video coming...

considering medellin(single), I rise (promo), Crave (single), Future (promo), two weeks of promo leading up to the album drop (IMO AND IM JUST HOPING REALLY), Dark Ballet drops a week before the album, then album+video... thoughts? 

Dark Ballet sounds fantastic and polictical.....the rumours from the theratre music video was that it is political. But then other sources said it was a full on dance track which a Dark Ballet hasn't been described as....

Time will tell but I think we will get a 3rd music video before June 14th. 

So tomorrow crave video, then two weeks where I hope she begins promo in UK and USA then reviews drop, Dark Ballet drops, following week album drops...Pride is 3 weeks later (which I’m guessing she’ll be stuck in rehearsal mode for that and tour) ....I’m excited! 

2 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Apart from releasing the singles with fetaures first . 😜

see, if this is another brilliant album (except for some of the first singles/promo songs we got), im gonna be quite pissed at her for being so stubborn.. but on the other hand, it could help with the hype (though I wish she'd just throw away the not so good songs and not that good collaborations and just have a nice shorter album.. )

Just now, Nikki said:

see, if this is another brilliant album (except for some of the first singles/promo songs we got), im gonna be quite pissed at her for being so stubborn.. but on the other hand, it could help with the hype

In my opinion, she released those songs first to increase her stream numbers . Looking forward to the album!

4 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Apart from releasing the singles with fetaures first . 😜

Yeah they really need to abandon this tired strategy (it just doesn't work) and just give us the GOOD STUFF. 

Just now, insilico said:

Awesome news, so excited about everything!

And happy that this thread is taking the lead on that doom and gloom Eurovision thread...

Yes!!!

Is it June 14 yet? 😭 

Can't wait.

1 minute ago, side_streets said:

In my opinion, she released those songs first to increase her stream numbers . Looking forward to the album!

yea but I rather just have good songs 😉 she and her manager need to learn that good music will sell. not who she worked with. in fact, I wouldn't be surprised if specifically the older people aren't quickly gonna believe an album truly is good if the first songs they heard were just "so so", or the future song

2 minutes ago, Kim said:

Yeah they really need to abandon this tired strategy (it just doesn't work) and just give us the GOOD STUFF. 

YES PLEASE.

1 minute ago, Nikki said:

yea but I rather just have good songs 😉 she and her manager need to learn that good music will sell. not who she worked with. in fact, I wouldn't be surprised if specifically the older people aren't quickly gonna believe an album truly is good if the first songs they heard were just "so so", or the future song

Good points! Anyway, this sounds more promising than HC/MDNA and Rebel Heart. ❤️ 

Got my invites sent out for my listening party! Havent done one since Confessions! So excited! The review previews sound promising!!!

Screenshot_20190521-143323_Facebook.jpg

10 minutes ago, insilico said:

Awesome news, so excited about everything!

And happy that this thread is taking the lead on that doom and gloom Eurovision thread...

Finally. 🙂