Madame X: Discussion (LISTENING PARTY info within)

33 minutes ago, Toni said:

Yes, yes and YES! Can’t wait!! ❌🥰❤️💃💃💃💃💃💃

1C47F70E-2C17-4C7F-AA08-2C501BEF49E4.gif

that's such a cute gif 

Just now, stevo208 said:

We're going to see our first reviews a week on Tuesday!!!!!

It's beyond exciting.

Just reading the titbits that the best is yet to come is amazing. 

Im here for this eras Music Hung Up and of course the experimental Dark Ballet. 

I really hope we get another video/full single before June 14th to follow Crave.

4 minutes ago, ashtangi74 said:

Just asked lucy about killers and this is what she had to say: 

"I can’t say too much, but it is a manifesto song...Madonna laying herself in the line 😃"

Can you ask her which song is the disco stomper???

I think the PJ guy isn't one of those people just happy to be invited and give glowing reviews (unlike the Dan Wootton types, though I do believe he likes her), so this is pretty good

7 minutes ago, Nikki said:

is that the boy who defended her against piers Morgan?

That is correct, and also on the recent ridiculous pathetic Eurobollocks shitstorm

Just now, Nikki said:

I think the PJ guy isn't one of those people just happy to be invited and give glowing reviews (unlike the Dan Wootton types, though I do believe he likes her), so this is pretty good

Yeah he's definitely straight down the line 

2 hours ago, Andra said:

34 minutes ago

I'm here for the disco banger....

All the songs she's released so far have been mid-tempo I'm ready for another full on dance track.

I hope it will be the 3rd single to coincide with the albums actual release. 

@Mensch

Just now, Confessit said:

I'm here for the disco banger....

All the songs she's released so far have been mid-tempo I'm ready for another full on dance track.

I hope it will be the 3rd single to coincide with the albums actual release. 

There's still at least 1 other video filmed. You could be onto a safe bet, here.

2 minutes ago, stevo208 said:

There's still at least 1 other video filmed. You could be onto a safe bet, here.

I think the theratre video with the queens is the disco song.....maybe denied there was a disco track but im so pleased there is a disco cut.

I think this could be the track that resonates with the public the most.

And the video sounds epic if it is the disco track as previously thought.....I hope the song gets the full on performance treatment as part of the albums promo. 

Just listened to the whole of #Madamex (with cakes) Can safely say the best is yet to come. Some fantastic dark dramatic work with Mirwais
The highlights? Dark Ballet, I Don’t Search I Find
She’s clever…saved the really personal stuff for the album release…
There’s a beautiful, weird piano-led track, and a disco banger…hard to describe…strange world pop?
She sings out on a few. She is comfortable. She’s in her own space
I think stadiums aren’t quite right for this album…theatres will be perfect
Least favourite? Hmmm…Looking for Mercy
The disco track was my favourite!
I am…I actually prefer this album to Rebel Heart…it feels more organic
Yes, one disco track that takes us right back to that Detroit dance floor
Is there something like Paradise (Not For Me)? – Yes, though updated to now…imagine a conversation between Madonna and Mirwais now
Review? It’ll be in the next issue of Mojo mag x
I personally think she’s better in one to one collaboration with a trusted producer (eg Orbit, Mirwais, Pat Leonard)
It’s like she’s gone beyond the sales – ‘this is my life in Lisbon’…
Couple of fillers, but they feel more like a vibe, rather than ‘we sat the production team in a room and they didn’t come up with anything’. More organic
About ‘Killers’ – I can’t say too much, but it is a manifesto song…Madonna laying herself in the line
Autotune…but less obviously. The more relaxed she is the less she needs it
Are the Mirwais tracks simple or electronic – Imagine where he would be now. French house a big influence…and world pop
Another ‘Hung Up’? – One or two…me and the writer from Attitude really like a couple that haven’t been singles yet!
I actually think the best tracks have been held forthe album release, but that’s my personal preference!

2 minutes ago, Confessit said:

I think the theratre video with the queens is the disco song.....maybe denied there was a disco track but im so pleased there is a disco cut.

And the video sounds epic if it is the disco track as previously thought.....I hope the song gets the full on performance treatment as part of the albums promo. 

I think she's got this ace up her sleeve 

I just have to say that this makes me so excited and happy. fuck the haters (Eurovision), I couldn't be happier with the album review teases so far! Im most excited to hear dark ballet and the song where the music sounds so dark, so twisted and theatrical in the madame x teaser when she looks in the mirror 🙂 (and of course, the new 'paradise not for me'.) one of the best madonna songs

1 minute ago, Confessit said:

I think the theratre video with the queens is the disco song.

I think after seeing eurovision the video with the drag qieens is for Future. Remember her saying 'Wake up' and there was a report that the movie sign outside the theater had also 'Wake up'