Eurovision

Just now, jonski43 said:

Nearly 7 million people watched it last year in the UK. There ain't that many gays here. 

I really like Azerbaijan, Norway was peak Eurovision, San Marino was fun. I even liked the Slovenian song but the couple were a bit creepy.

And so long as M stays standing up, it's a win!

I want Azerbaijan to win too. He's handsome, true, but the song is beautiful and I love it when they sing in their own language.

1 minute ago, JWAD said:

Its obviously a secret recording, this maybe someone nearby talking and have nothing to do with her performance. It's such a shame she keeps going to the Casio Keyboard for backing music. It spoils this version, Met Gala and also Nothing Compares 2 U. Kevin Outoftunes needs to go...

It's Mike Dean there in Tel Aviv and IT'S MADONNA who decides! 

it drives me crazy this kind of total lack of professionalism, how the fuck can a site spread a reserved recording? Does Madonna get to save the show and they allow themselves to fuck her by laughing and making comments? the level of unprofessionalism is incredible. if I were she I'd start a lawsuit

Just now, karbatal said:

I want Azerbaijan to win too. He's handsome, true, but the song is beautiful and I love it when they sing in their own language.

Yes, it's a really good pop song. Switzerland was quite good although the guy needed a slap. Can't decide if the Czechs are good or bad. His English accent is terrible. Really bad cockney like Guy Richie 😂

Still can't get my head round Madonna being there too!

1 minute ago, Kim said:

That doesn't mean it's the RIGHT DECISION.

I know but why always blaming another? It's Madonna who wants LAP to sound like that  so if someone doesn't like it they can blame her instead of "her team" or whoever! 

2 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

Yes, it's a really good pop song. Switzerland was quite good although the guy needed a slap. Can't decide if the Czechs are good or bad. His English accent is terrible. Really bad cockney like Guy Richie 😂

Still can't get my head round Madonna being there too!

I ADORE Czech Republic this year! 

3 minutes ago, karbatal said:

I know but why always blaming another? It's Madonna who wants LAP to sound like that  so if someone doesn't like it they can blame her instead of "her team" or whoever! 

True. It’s def her decision to not do it the way it was recorded and of have an “updated” version. I bet if she wanted to do the original, her team/band would be thrilled to take a stab at doing it as it was done when it was released. They are musicians taking direction from their boss. 

1 minute ago, karbatal said:

Ok well let's just say they're jointly responsible then. I'm not ready to admit that Madonna's taste level has plummeted if that's the case.

I'm not listening the clips, I want to be surprised if that's possible with M's Ig 😂

IN 3 HOURS GUYS!!!! I'M SO EXCITEDD

BTW guys! JT'S video was uploaded right after the show

7 minutes ago, Runaway Lover said:

It's nice to see something nice about my country while waiting for the queen 😀

12 points from the UK go to the Czech Republic 👍

23 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

Nearly 7 million people watched it last year in the UK. There ain't that many gays here. 

I really like Azerbaijan, Norway was peak Eurovision, San Marino was fun. I even liked the Slovenian song but the couple were a bit creepy.

And so long as M stays standing up, it's a win!

San Marino is super fun I have to agree🤗 An old queen with two twink dancers in shorts, can't get anymore camp then that😁

Well if there's 7 million people watching then that amazing, I do believe Madonnas performance will bring in even more viewers this year so that's great for everyone. 

1 hour ago, Messiah said:

Completely agree and I think that this is a general rule for every singer (as you said).

I absolutely love the way she sang Like a Prayer during the Re-Invention Tour. Such a powerful, confident and pleasant voice:

Yes!

DWT, RIT and RHT are my favourite as far as voice quality goes

56 minutes ago, JWAD said:

This is why the album should have been good to go yesterday or next Friday. Capitalize on the promotion! 

I'm beginning to agree with this concept.

However, we have a full month beforehand the a,bum is released and she hasn't appeared on any major TV shows to promote yet all we have had is the BB awards, MTV Medellin video premier the GLAD appearance tonights Eurovision performance.

I predict the usual rounds of TV apperances in the long gap between the Eurovision and the album dropping.  

1 minute ago, HolidayGuy said:

^She usually doesn't do rounds of TV appearances- at least in the overall scope of her career. Maybe this time will go against the norm.

She did with Rebel Heart she did lots of TV spots across Europe and some in America.

I can't imagine she wont appear in any TV shows this era.

1 minute ago, Confessit said:

She did with Rebel Heart she did lots of TV spots across Europe and some in America.

I can't imagine she wont appear in any TV shows this era.

Since Ray Of Light (bar MdNA) she has always done the TV rounds...