Eurovision

1 minute ago, whyme? said:

Here's the rehersal audio of lap from last night

https://www.israelhayom.co.il/article/658309

Eek.. those are live vocals but she sounds so dry? (Thin?) another bad effect? She usually sounds amazing fully live in an arena (love dont live here anymore, la vie en rose, tears of a clown in australia)

7 minutes ago, whyme? said:

Here's the rehersal audio of lap from last night

https://www.israelhayom.co.il/article/658309

Thanks for sharing! 

Honestly, I really hope she warms up her voice before the show because it doesn't sound very strong... She raises the notes too high, I noticed the same thing last year at the MET.

15 minutes ago, Kim said:

She looks gorgeous here, and  a reason I actually don't want her wearing the eye patch just this one time!

I agree she is looking beyond beautiful and the eye patch is an un-wanted addition.

I wish she wasn't wearing it as part of her costume tonight but the fact she is in beautiful JPG costumes means the queen will look as regal as ever even with an eyepatch.

She's never sounded bad singing LAP live ever apart from some dodgey tour moments which you can give her credit for as her tours are breatheless and she was belting it out live every night.

But she smashes the song out the park otherwise she sounded gorgeous singing it at Live8, Hatti charity TV special and the pre recorded super bowl backing track.

It's just a rehearsal, she's not necessarily putting her all into the singing. No need for panic stations yet.

It's a pity it's the same casio keyboard arrangement though, but oh well.

28 minutes ago, Messiah said:

I highly doubt Future is being pushed as 3rd single when Crave has just been released as the 2nd one. And we don't even have the video out yet.

I just thought there would be some kind of push with the song as it's being unveiled big style tonight at the Eurovision. 

I still think it could be pushed as a single with a video I doubt it was just picked out at random by M just because. 

She better not fuck this up thats all I'm gonna say😂 I'll be watching this live on tv with my bf and i expect that she sounds decent and NOT have that weak ass voice like in the clip above. I won't be able to handle the cringe.

4 minutes ago, Andra said:

She better not fuck this up thats all I'm gonna say😂 I'll be watching this live on tv with my bf and i expect that she sounds decent and NOT have that weak ass voice like in the clip above. I won't be able to handle the cringe.

Ugh, andra, im scared

Madonna will perform well, I have faith in her, as long as she feels good and enjoys the moment everything will be alright - only six hours to go! So excited! 🙂

Just now, Nikki said:

Ugh, andra, im scared

I was listening to the rehearsal clip on my phone with volume really down but still loud enough and he hears and goes "whats that?" And im like oh just some old performance idk:lmao:I'm taking him to the show with me(if i manage to get tickets), i NEED that she makes a good impression.

I just listened to the rehearsal clip and you can tell she's holding back on some of the lines like @Kimsaid it's just a rehearsal.

But the arrangement sounds a bit flat but I'm sure matched with the staging it will all come together tonight.

A rehearsal clip recorded with a phone, in an empty arena, without being able to hear instrumentals, backing vocals, productions etc. She’s off key at times. In a REHEARSAL clip. Is that really reason enough to be “scared, worried, afraid she’ll fuck up....”? 

Breath, calm down, take a walk. She’ll sound just fine. 

She is about to blow Europe away.

JPG costumes. Enourmous choir. Iconic classic pop tune. Breathtaking  stage design. 100s of millions watching. 

8 minutes ago, Wunderkind said:

A rehearsal clip recorded with a phone, in an empty arena, without being able to hear instrumentals, backing vocals, productions etc. She’s off key at times. In a REHEARSAL clip. Is that really reason enough to be “scared, worried, afraid she’ll fuck up....”? 

Breath, calm down, take a walk. She’ll sound just fine. 

I think so too. She's Madame x and fire with a mission. In madonna I trust. I can't wait.❤️❤️❤️

4 minutes ago, ursula said:

Same as TOAC. Casio is generous, I personally refer to it as bontempi.

🤣 I actually used to use the Bontempi comparison but most people didn't get it, so I gave them a Casio upgrade.

3 minutes ago, Confessit said:

She is about to blow Europe away.

JPG costumes. Enourmous choir. Iconic classic pop tune. Breathtaking  stage design. 100s of millions watching....

giphy.gif

(I know she won't)

Six hours to go to Madonna's performance or the whole show broadcast? I never watched Eurovision, I am just really eager to see Madonna hence wondering about the exact time she will be on, if anyone happens to know - thanks.

im sure it will look breathtaking with costumes, led and staging. If only she would chose another musical director. It sounds so flat and takes all of the energy out of the arrangement, song.

That recording of her rehearsal yesterday, was a really low quality one, from a far distance and on a non-professional equipment: even Maria Callas (if she was still alive) would have sounded unconvincing had she been recorded on a mobile device, people.

Come on, she will do GREAT, have a little faith ffs.