Eurovision

2 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

According to MadonnaTribe:

"Madonna will be the last interval act to perform in the Eurovision grand final tomorrow, she will take to the stage at the end of the 40-minute long interval before they start counting the votes".

So what time does that give us?

Based on a live blog from the first dress rehearsal, which took place a few hours ago, Madonna's act will start around midnight CEST (1 a.m. Israeli time), approx. 3 hours into the show.

1 minute ago, JR! said:

Does anyone have a link for life streaming tomorrow? PLEASE? Im in the USA and I don't have LOGO....

Additionally, eurovision.tv lists a number of alternate streams: https://eurovision.tv/stream/where-to-watch

Logo isn't airing the show this year anyway.

4 minutes ago, JR! said:

Does anyone have a link for life streaming tomorrow? PLEASE? Im in the USA and I don't have LOGO....

YouTube is broadcasting a livestream or isn't that accessable in the US?

5 minutes ago, Msig said:

Based on a live blog from the first dress rehearsal, which took place a few hours ago, Madonna's act will start around midnight CEST (1 a.m. Israeli time), approx. 3 hours into the show.

Thanks, we have a long night 😎

23 minutes ago, M_Sinner said:

Thanks, we have a long night 😎

Thanks for sharing. I love seeing Madonna stats like this. Not thrilled about the holograms but I am happy about the choir for Like a Prayer. 

Btw, I forgot to mention that it seems Madonna will be on stage for about 8 minutes.

Just now, Msig said:

Btw, I forgot to mention that it seems Madonna will be on stage for about 8 minutes.

oh.. so 2 songs and a half? 🤨

2 minutes ago, systemvalues said:

oh.. so 2 songs and a half? 🤨

Where do you get the "half" from?

It's two songs. 8 minutes plus intros and stuff

50 minutes ago, Msig said:

Three hours and still not voting????? Is this going to be the longest edition of Eurovision?

And 40 minutes interval seems way too long! 

Might be 2 songs, but not full ones. I doubt she is doing the whole LAP / Future, which leaves place for Dark Ballet (I really wish)...

20 minutes ago, Msig said:

Oh it's shorter than expected! I guess she decided to make it shorter??

11 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Three hours and still not voting????? Is this going to be the longest edition of Eurovision?

And 40 minutes interval seems way too long! 

The show is scheduled to last 4 hours, so yes it will be the longest Eurovision final ever.

33 minutes ago, TRVC said:

I don't get the "half" from anywhere, but she sang LAP and a bit of BG at Met gala, so she could do the same tomorrow night.

9 minutes ago, systemvalues said:

I don't get the "half" from anywhere, but she sang LAP and a bit of BG at Met gala, so she could do the same tomorrow night.

Maybe those problems with the contract were that she had to sing LAP in full and then she got angry and she'll mime the album version? :lol:

17 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Maybe those problems with the contract were that she had to sing LAP in full and then she got angry and she'll mime the album version? :lol:

They should just send the contestants home and let her sing Madame X songs full night 

And make her the winner

1 hour ago, TRVC said:

The Eurovision credits had Dark ballet and then one of the ESC official accounts said 2.5 songs.

2 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Who knows.. I hope she will give us somethig of DB..I think the problems she  faced with ESC had to do with some "political" images of the backdrop for Future. 

28 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Btw do you think that Madonna will ride this cock from Azerbaijan? 

335DAAB8-5A3D-4C37-BB8A-97542A97752C.jpeg

LOL Now I see him under a different light... 😂

I'm willing to bet my dead grandmother's soul M will do a snippet of Dark Ballet. There must be a reason she's hashtagged it in her Eurovision updates. Also, she said in the interview for Billboard that the song is about Joan of Arc, and look what she's wearing for the rehearsal. Madame X is a saint and a half.