Eurovision

Well by the looks of her latest story she's definitely tying the performance into a political context. The 'Wake Up' projection, then what looks like fire / destruction on the screens...will be interesting to see how this pans out!

6 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

Would normally agree but with the message of the song I think it's quite fitting. And very Eurovision

Yeah, I'm sure it will work in the context tho and everything will look great!

I think the ray of light post is about her foundation... ray of light ... Palestine .... Israel.... god .... I don’t know ... I mean.... . I’m sure she will do something controversial!

Edited by Sideris

7 hours ago, cardiganstarlet said:

Her brother said it’s because she thinks it makes her legs look more toned but take that with a grain of salt.

I remember reading about that here.  Her legs are the tonest of all the artists.  She doesn't need fishnets.

Edited by Shedoeshair

I am not a fan of the Future song. It's the worst possible song of all she has released so far to play at Eurovision. I can't understand her thought process here. It will do nothing for the album in my opinion. Anyway, It's a Madonna performance and I will get Like A Prayer a la Met gala and that will make up for this nonsense. 

Madonna needs to stop teasing so much about her performances, it ruins the surprise. It different when things leak but posting what she maybe wearing, clips from dress rehearsals etc. just spoils the overall surprise.

1 minute ago, JWAD said:

Madonna needs to stop teasing so much about her performances, it ruins the surprise. It different when things leak but posting what she maybe wearing, clips from dress rehearsals etc. just spoils the overall surprise.

Some of us like it. You have a choice not to look. 

21 minutes ago, JWAD said:

I kinda agree. It happened with the BMA’s as well. 

15 minutes ago, Jeby said:

Some of us like it. You have a choice not to look. 

It's great to have teasers but posting full details of costumes just takes away from the overall surprise. Also I can't miss the teasers unless I stop using IG. 

28 minutes ago, Jeby said:

I am not a fan of the Future song. It's the worst possible song of all she has released so far to play at Eurovision. I can't understand her thought process here. It will do nothing for the album in my opinion. Anyway, It's a Madonna performance and I will get Like A Prayer a la Met gala and that will make up for this nonsense. 

Future has a hit potential written all over it!! Amazing song. 

Just now, JWAD said:

It's great to have teasers but posting full details of costumes just takes away from the overall surprise. Also I can't miss the teasers unless I stop using IG. 

Mute or block all Madonna related accounts and Madonna herself till after a performance. 

29 minutes ago, Jeby said:

Future s text is perfect after like a prayer and what we ve heard of darkballet...it s about HOPE

Just now, Katypatra said:

Future has a hit potential written all over it!! Amazing song. 

If Future is a hit I will slap myself. I will of course be happy for Madonna because my personal preferences are no overall judgment of her art in general and I consider her unrivaled. But If Future is a hit, I will slap myself and post a video of me doing just that. 

38 minutes ago, Jeby said:

I couldn‘t disagree more with you. 😊 It‘s all a matter of taste really. To me, Future sounds really fresh and groovy and dope! It‘s the shit! (Note the inclusion of the definite article)

43 minutes ago, JWAD said:

IKR...what happened to the element of surprise. So unlike her....before IG I suppose :lol:

37 minutes ago, JWAD said:

I agree, remember the time when everything was so secretive haha 😁

42 minutes ago, Jeby said:

I love the song, but I'm also surprised it's chosen for the Eurovision, she probably went for the controversial dance song in the first place (God control?), but ESC didn't like that idea... I'm sure we'll be amazed by the performance!!!

7 hours ago, alquemist said:

Because she is sexy and she knows it.

If you’ve got it flaunt it!

10 hours ago, Voguerista said:

Dance queen gorgeous. Damn. Those legs. And this girl is 60 mind you. Beautiful!! 💫✨🌷❤️🦋👒👸🏼

We’ve been spoilt with her beautiful legs in recent times. Her Instagram dancing in the shorts was phenomenal. :drama:

I’m not excited with Future as the song to be performed but ok, I’m here for a fun performance and whatever it makes, it will push the sales of the album/song and also make awareness of the era and Madonna doing more than pop, the world has listened to Medellin and now this so they could be here for Madonna world album.

1 hour ago, the-queen said:

If you’ve got it flaunt it!

We’ve been spoilt with her beautiful legs in recent times. Her Instagram dancing in the shorts was phenomenal. :drama:

You said it!!!

2 hours ago, JWAD said:

Totally agree with this. It ruins the surprise a lot. 

Still very excited to see this performance, though

1 hour ago, M_Sinner said:

I agree, remember the time when everything was so secretive haha 😁

I love the song, but I'm also surprised it's chosen for the Eurovision, she probably went for the controversial dance song in the first place (God control?), but ESC didn't like that idea... I'm sure we'll be amazed by the performance!!!

I doubt it. All that controversy sounds fake news to me

however the images of the backdrop that she posted on instagram let us presume a performance with elements of denunciation, even the dancers with the anti-gas masks in my opinion bode a political message, the flames reminded me of Live to Tell. also the song that speaks that not everyone is coming to the future

14 hours ago, Shedoeshair said:

I'm curious why Madonna always wears fishnets? 

It masks the cellulitis. She has very little of it. Less than most women, but she has them anyway.

5 hours ago, Nonoka said:

Well by the looks of her latest story she's definitely tying the performance into a political context. The 'Wake Up' projection, then what looks like fire / destruction on the screens...will be interesting to see how this pans out!

Madonna is a Daenerys Targaryen supporter CONFIRMED! QUEENS! :wow: 

According to MadonnaTribe:

"Madonna will be the last interval act to perform in the Eurovision grand final tomorrow, she will take to the stage at the end of the 40-minute long interval before they start counting the votes".

So what time does that give us?