Eurovision

49 minutes ago, Joao said:

VOTE AGAIN!

Thank you for posting Joao!

All, this is to get Crave on the radio here on the second biggest station tomorrow night at 10 PM Los Angeles local time... she is running against a Halsey song now.  We have 23 hours left to vote! 

We got the song on the radio for 10 PM tonight (2 hours from now) as a result of all of your votes over the last 12 or so hours! A BIG Thank you to all that voted!!!

can someone help me? i'm very confused. what time does the euro vision end when M will be performing? isreal is 7 hours ahead of me i'm trying to figure out the time and it's really confusing. lol

Thanks in advance.

2 minutes ago, juliebean said:

can someone help me? i'm very confused. what time does the euro vision end when M will be performing? isreal is 7 hours ahead of me i'm trying to figure out the time and it's really confusing. lol

Thanks in advance.

+1 pleaseeeeeee.

6 hours ago, vertigokane said:

Madonna out in Tel Aviv

46E35ABB-1231-468C-86A3-8B501EC27A93.jpeg

AF091615-D236-49A0-A792-22EF3053560C.jpeg

Dance queen gorgeous. Damn. Those legs. And this girl is 60 mind you. Beautiful!! 💫✨🌷❤️🦋👒👸🏼

4 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Dance queen gorgeous. Damn. Those legs. And this girl is 60 mind you. Beautiful!! 💫✨🌷❤️🦋👒👸🏼

Ok what planet are you from? Last I checked Madonna will be 41 this August! Thank you! 

Guest eroticerotic
1 hour ago, Foolio said:

No, that's black hair. And I don't think she would tease it on IG unless she'd decided to do it on stage as well :bow::bow:

Yes; u can see the wig lacing 

8 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

Ok what planet are you from? Last I checked Madonna will be 41 this August! Thank you! 

The WB boards say her new song Beautiful Stranger may leak on Napster tonight! :wow:

:lol:

19 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

The WB boards say her new song Beautiful Stranger may leak on Napster tonight! :wow:

:lol:

:dead:

29 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

:lol::headbang:💫✨👸🏼👸🏼💃💃👏

2 hours ago, Mario24 said:

+1 pleaseeeeeee.

The show starts at 8pm UK time. The interval act normally comes on around 10pm after all the contestants have performed. 

The Jury show is tonight. If she is performing, we should have a lot of preview and reviews before the Public show on Saturday.

Just now, Ai Papi Si. said:

What am I looking at? lol

I'm I the only one that read this sentence in the Vogue mood? 

"Come on, LOL (LOL) 

Let your body move to the music...."

it seems that Estere and stella will be on stage, at least they are in the video that Madonna has posted in her instagram story.

46 minutes ago, rebelgirl said:

it seems that Estere and stella will be on stage, at least they are in the video that Madonna has posted in her instagram story.

They were during the recording with the green screen. I think they'll be in a projection.

4 minutes ago, karbatal said:

They were during the recording with the green screen. I think they'll be in a projection.

True!..it seems that they can also be on stage.

in the instagram story of Madonna you can see one of the tenis  on stage dressed in white

2 minutes ago, Andra said:

Ugh... not here for kiddie shit on stage

Would normally agree but with the message of the song I think it's quite fitting. And very Eurovision