Eurovision

2 minutes ago, ashtangi74 said:

all this negativity…..just be glad she's still giving us new music, giving us her all in performing. she could have redone medellin for eurovision, but she's Madonna bish…..we should be more grateful for all the effort she puts into this.

Exactly 

11 minutes ago, yououghttavogue said:

Its an enjoyable, breezy little track. However, its not hit material or really fresh. Once again , there's also way to much of the feature artist. I'm sad this was the song chosen for Eurovision. It couldve been an oppurunity to turn the era around.

Turn the era around....

Wow

8 minutes ago, ashtangi74 said:

all this negativity…..just be glad she's still giving us new music, giving us her all in performing. she could have redone medellin for eurovision, but she's Madonna bish…..we should be more grateful for all the effort she puts into this.

Madame X era has strengthened my already impossibly sky high love for M. Ever since the title was teased on Instagram it’s been go go go. Every new photo, video or song is the best aphrodisiac ever. What a creative, hard working legend!

1 hour ago, madmex said:

Fab face but the same hair of the Met Gala 2018 for Eurovision?  #Boring

:britwtf:

Do you ever say anything nice? Just because she is wearing braids in a night out, doesn't mean that that's the way she will use the hair on Saturday.

#Madonnaisneverboring

15 minutes ago, ashtangi74 said:

:clap:

6 minutes ago, headonfire said:

:britwtf:

Do you ever say anything nice?

Yes I do.  I totally loved her hair, eyebrows, and the whole look in CRAVE!  I love Medellín! song and video. I love SOLTERA! I love her commercial of the Madame X tour (look at my avatar),  etc, etc.

md.jpg

Edited by madmex

1 minute ago, madmex said:

Yes I do.  I totally loved her hair in CRAVE!  I love Medellín! song and video. I love SOLTERA! I love her commercial of the Madame X tour (look at my avatar),  etc, etc.

md.jpg

You deeply love her and for  very deep reasons.

I don't get the people saying this song isn't good for Eurovision. Why not?

The song is perfect, and performance-wise has great potential for a very creative and theatrical performance. Based on the theme and vibe of the song, I totally expect her performance to focus on the future of the world and address issues such as climate change, war and violence, etc, particularly taking into account she will be performing in Israel, where political tensions are incredibly high.

People that just want 'disco stompers' from M, whatever that means, this era is just not for you. People that want 'Confessions' Madonna, or 'Ray of Light' Madonna, or whatever Madonna you think would be the best, just forget it. This is 'Madame X' Madonna, so don't expect M to fulfil your nostalgia for older times!

If you are into M's versatility, ability to experiment, and innovate, and reinvent herself and her sound, then from what we have heard, this will be the era where she will give us all that and more. 

To begin with, personally I wasn't convinced she would do Eurovision, but she is doing it and that is awesome enough per se. Then I thought, maybe just one song will do, and it would be absolutely fantastic. But to learn that she is actually going to perform TWO songs, not just one...  WHOA!! We are in for a stratospheric treat, people! Rejoice, be grateful!

50 minutes ago, yououghttavogue said:

Its an enjoyable, breezy little track. However, its not hit material or really fresh. Once again , there's also way to much of the feature artist. I'm sad this was the song chosen for Eurovision. It couldve been an oppurunity to turn the era around.

Turn this amazing era around from what?

2 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Turn this amazing era around from what?

I know it's a waste of time, but if you bother to read all his/her posts you won't find anything positive.. that says all.

1 hour ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Its tied!

It was 51% for Crave until a minute ago... it's back to 50/50 %.

We need more votes! 2 hours of voting left.

3 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Brunette M is back locas!

Oooooooh brunette for the performance? :wow:

Btw, seeing the lyrics of the Future song.. I hope she’ll get political (in her own way).. i cant imagine israel allowing her to do too much, but I hope she tries to make a message that wont be lost on everyone

16 minutes ago, Nikki said:

She may have black hair for eurovision? That could be interesting..

isnt that just quavo? I hope he doesnt wear his glasses. He looks better 

I think her hairs just wet not brown.

52 minutes ago, jjmor95 said:

Oooooooh brunette for the performance? :wow:

LOVE LOVE LOVE !

14 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

I think her hairs just wet not brown.

No, that's black hair. And I don't think she would tease it on IG unless she'd decided to do it on stage as well :bow::bow: