Madonna @ NYC pride - CONFIRMED !

2 minutes ago, stevo208 said:

She'll wish she had changed her mind when she gets booed off the stage with  bottles off piss thrown at her when she sings Candy fucking Shop

:wacko: I reckon, as it acts as a closer for the album, I Rise will probably be how she closes the set too...

Just now, Dr Lecter said:

Future is great I love it . 

Not for this crowd

she may as well get out the ukelele and do One more chance 

Dont even joke. This could actually be one of the oldies she's doing yet. Sounds plausible and reasonable for her.

7 minutes ago, stevo208 said:

She'll wish she had changed her mind when she gets booed off the stage with  bottles off piss thrown at her when she sings Candy fucking Shop

I think most of us would take candy shop at this point. 😂

Didn't I hear something about her filming a video for a remix of "I Rise?" So, I'm thinking she would definitely perform that, especially since it was dedicated to the gay community. "God Control" is the next single, so I'm pretty sure she will do that as well. In term of older songs, I have no idea! Anything is possible.

2 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

I think most of us would take candy shop at this point. 😂

:lol: Guilty. 

1 minute ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

Didn't I hear something about her filming a video for a remix of "I Rise?" So, I'm thinking she would definitely perform that, especially since it was dedicated to the gay community. "God Control" is the next single, so I'm pretty sure she will do that as well. In term of older songs, I have no idea! Anything is possible.

Anything is possible. Latest rumour is that she's shelved the video for God Control and burned every copy as she's decided to release a video filmed by Estere on her Ipad singing an a capella version of I'm So Stupid (jazz version) instead

Jesus Christ just give the gheys God Control, I Don't Search I Find, Vogue and another fun classic like Holiday or something.People will love it and will then rush to stream, buy your new album and tickets to your shows.

Just now, Andra said:

Jesus Christ just give the gheys God Control, I Don't Search I Find, Vogue and another fun classic like Holiday or something.People will love it and will then rush to stream, buy your new album and tickets to your shows.

That would require thinking logically.

Last days I was thinking about this performance without knowing what she is performing and I dreamed she did the same thing she did on Eurovision and everyone threw tomatoes and booed her but she kept singing... Then someone on stage yelled at her: Madonna, leave the stage, they are throwing with glasses and knives on stage... and I woke up instantly.  

“I am so disappointed in Madonna’s creative decisions. I should be the artistic director. Then she would be so popular.”

MADONNA doesn’t care. She’s doing her. 

In the official announcement, they even used the word BRIEF I think because it has always been four songs and she’s not cutting it short or shortchanging anyone. You know that’s the default outrage...”why not a full 2 hour concert🙄

She’ll get bashed no matter what she does so why bother pandering. The fans bash hardest with the unfulfilled expectations.

also, Future is a bop

1 minute ago, zephyralexxx said:

Last days I was thinking about this performance without knowing what she is performing and I dreamed she did the same thing she did on Eurovision and everyone threw tomatoes and booed her but she kept singing... The someone on stage yelled at her: Madonna, leave the stage, they are throwing with glasses and knives on stage... and I woke up instantly.  

:rotfl::lmao:

2 minutes ago, boy skeffington said:

“I am so disappointed in Madonna’s creative decisions. I should be the artistic director. Then she would be so popular.”

In the official announcement, they even used the word BRIEF I think because it has always been four songs and she’s not cutting it short or shortchanging anyone. You know that’s the default outrage...”why not a full 2 hour concert🙄

She’ll get bashed no matter what she does so why bother pandering. The fans bash hardest with the unfulfilled expectations.

also, Future is a bop

Oh god lmao here we go

2 minutes ago, boy skeffington said:

also, Future is a bop

WORD 🙌

The gays might boo her ass (and they should for this set list)

This should be the easiest phoned in performance she could ever do

1 minute ago, boy skeffington said:

She’ll get bashed no matter what she does 

That line is the lazy excuse people use to defend her less-than-stellar choices. 

Did most people bash her when she performed a brilliantly reinvented Gypsy version of "La Isla Bonita" at Live Earth which has 10 million views now on YouTube? 

Just now, Stephen said:

All she needs to do is perform a setlist similar to the Leonardo Dicaprio fundraiser and be done with it. Its really that simple

2 minutes ago, Stephen said:

I’d boo her ass if I was there 

1 minute ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

All she needs to do is perform a setlist similar to the Leonardo Dicaprio fundraiser and be done with it. Its really that simple

True, it doesn't need to be a big performance

PRIDE bagging M after years of trying is singnificant enough for a small but incredible set.

I couldn't imagine her doing a 2 hour set anyways that's far too long as much as we all want it.

I doubt she will play Future, I doubt she will take Quavo but I trust her with what ever she is planning.

For me, God Control is a cert it looks like the video will be a direct tribute/wake up call to the Pulse shooting so it makes sense to call it out at Pride.

2 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

exactly it can be PHONED IN

just bop around stage with a boa and sing your hits :lmao: 

Yes get that pant suit on and shake that fat ass with a feather boa and mince around the stage 

She’s making LAP boring 

3 minutes ago, Andra said:

If she performs LAP like at eurovision she's just going to get people to hate her most loved and universally adored song.

What could have been a better way to celebrate its 30th anniversary! 

14 minutes ago, boy skeffington said:

also, Future is a bop

shut up. she wouldn't get bashed if she wouldn't be such a stubborn person. wtf is wrong with her? seriously?