Madonna @ NYC pride - CONFIRMED !

54 minutes ago, runa said:

Omg the overreacting here, is just too much, :dead:

no reason to post every 30 seconds, just get a fucking grip. :rotfl:

We're talking about a performance at PRIDE here, there's no man's life at stake. And if you question your love for M because of something you haven't seen yet, it says a lot about you. Maybe you shouldn't be here. You all sound like a bunch a spoiled kids.

I hope her next hashtag will be #notofansdictature

Agree 100%. She’s attending, she’s singing and the crowd will appreciate her being there. I don’t see the reason for a freakout. 

This is all getting a bit heavy isn't it you bunch of queens !?

Cut to the chase artistic choices or not gay PRIDE is a huge celebratory occasion that has tried to bag Madonna for years and finally the 2 historic things are coming together for the very first time....

....of course it's a shock to hear she is playing American Life, considering her incredible back catalogue it isn't a natural fit for such an event. That's not me mocking her artistic message at all it's just basic common sense. 

I applauded her message at the Eurovision it was just the performance that went with it that was boring and not very entertaining. She has created an album with some absolute amazing strong songs that would translate incredibly for big crowds yet she is choosing Furtue and I Rise,  they are not crowd pleasers. 

I totally get Madame X is in full political mode and that's fantastic M has always been more than just a pop star but she still is a pop star who has made a pop album, essentially, so I don't think it's fair to dismiss fans for being shocked at her choice of set list for this event.

But Pride is an event to be enjoyed by the crowds and let's not pretend Madonna has always gone against the grain when it comes to performances at events, she was the Queen of Pop to everybody for decades because she knew how to appeal to the masses and how to retain that appeal. It's a load of bollocks to say she has always stuck 2 fingers up at that hard earned appeal because she hasn't. 

Its her choice yes and I will look forward to her set but she chose to record huge stomper songs on X yet she isn't playing them live which is incredibly odd.

It's like her releasing Confessions in 2005 and only giving love/performing Push at the award ceremonies and public events.....

6 minutes ago, IsaacHarris said:

Fuck it!!!

Just sing Candy Shop & that’ll make everyone happy 🍬 

Loyal to Hard Candy til’ the end. What a legend you are! :kiss2:

Yeah, people can’t complain too because the show was sold out before they announced her 🤡 so...

I don’t mind Future, LAP is kinda moodkiller for this and I Rise too, hopefully the other oldie is Vogue.

Lawdy, Madonna should just not appear at all, if this is the kind of reaction fans have. One never knows what she's going to do, and for those who wanted to risk that ridiculous admission price without even an official confirmation of the performer... well, that's the risk taken. At least she is appearing and performing. The performance is a tiny percentage of the event, after all.

"Vogue," given its impact on the community, is the only 100% *must* for this type of event. And she mentioned that she "might" do it in the GN the interview, so it's likely going to be there. Do you really think otherwise that she's thinking in a pandering mode, like, "I'm going to perform the songs they want to hear"? She doesn't do that for her tours, so why in the world would she do it for a small performance? If she wants to go out there and perform "Oh Dear Daddy," "Hallelujah" and Ain't No Big Deal" to complete the set, let her do it.

2 minutes ago, Dr Lecter said:

Totally. 

*Madonna at Eurovision rehearsals*

M: "So, I've been thinking of performing Futur..."
LECTERSUEDE: "NO YOU'RE NOT. YOU ARE PERFORMING RESCUE ME / VOGUE / I DON'T SEARCH I FIND."
M: "Okay."

🙂🙂

3 hours ago, stevo208 said:

So much for Madame X bringing light to dark places. Bringing a shadow of doom to joyous occasions is more the case 

3 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

I hope she performs "Mer Girl". 

2 hours ago, Ai Papi Si. said:

Madonna used to be good at this. She has so many weapons in her arsenal to give people the message you just tried to convey. INSTEAD, , when it came time to pick her weapons, she chooses a banana (Future), an old rotting fish (American Life), potpourri (I Rise).

:lmao:

7 minutes ago, Monsieur X said:

*Madonna at Eurovision rehearsals*

M: "So, I've been thinking of performing Futur..."
LECTERSUEDE: "NO YOU'RE NOT. YOU ARE PERFORMING RESCUE ME / VOGUE / I DON'T SEARCH I FIND."
M: "Okay."

🙂🙂

Hahaha “I was thinking of going way back in time ..”

”where to 2015? Listen you perform what we say or we will tell Joan  that Paula is allowed to use that car you bought her for errands ..”

Why are people complaining about a show that hasn't even happened yet ?

Enjoy Madonna .

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

And do you and the rest of the moaners? 

I am DISGUSTED at this thread. If anybody in his/her right mind would think of booing Madonna I hope that person gets a big fat slap on the face for insulting a woman that has BUILT part of our culture and has helped us so much when we were suffering bullying at school and our families wouldn't understand us. 

That woman, Madonna, should go there and has the ovation of her life no matter what she performs. And if she wants to go and give a 20 minute speech, we clap because her message is what helped us so much. Her message, not Rescue Me or Hung Up. Not even Vogue. Her message that we should be proud of being ourselves.

She chose to give a performance through message just like she decided that Madame X wouldn't be a collection of God Control bridges and I Don't Search I find, but a Dark Ballet bullet to our brains. 

What's next? If she doesn't dress properly we boo her? If she decides in her tour to give an all accoustic session simmilar to TOAC she should retire? Yes, because I've read that very sentence in this thread "if she's not into the pop star thing anymore she should stop performing". You know who who are. She'll do whatever she wants and those who don't understand her can take the door and leave. Just like those wannabes left her when she did Erotica.  Just like after American Life some absurdas became Kylie fans. Just like Ray of Lighters hate her albums ever since and just lime Confessioners became Gaga stans. 

She doesn't care a bit and I have the feeling that the character assesination is this time for real. That she's frankly tired of the moaners and doesn't care if you all decide to boycott her. 

And yes, NOW I FEEL BETTER NOW. 

Bye, bunch of bitter Felicias. 

AMEN! Thank God for people like you! :clap:

@karbatal no one should ever think about insulting madonna or showing their disappointment by being disrespectful. it's just that a lot of people these days are very loud and WANT their view to be seen. people are obnoxious and ungrateful and it's "cool" to hate her. that's why fans here just hope she performs the songs they don't have an excuse to complain about. so there's no drama. we only want what's best for M.

1 minute ago, Nikki said:

@karbatal no one should ever think about insulting madonna or showing their disappointment by being disrespectful. it's just that a lot of people these days are very loud and WANT their view to be seen. people are obnoxious and ungrateful and it's "cool" to hate her. that's why fans here just hope she performs the songs they wanna hear, so there's no complaints or drama. we only want what's best for M.

Not the “songs they wanna hear” but like literally anything that is considered a hit besides Vogue...and just a few more songs considering everyone else does so many more, it’s just gonna leave everyone feeling blue balls 

1 minute ago, Andra said:

Good. Thank God.

I wonder if it'll be the first..or last song?

Hopefully last...at this point. But knowing M, she’ll do something new last. So my guess is American Life-Future-Vogue-I Rise

Just now, Mensch said:

Not the “songs they wanna hear” but like literally anything that is considered a hit besides Vogue...and just a few more songs considering everyone else does so many more, it’s just gonna leave everyone feeling blue balls 

yeah I edited my post.. and if she performed a few more songs there would be no complaints about "future", im sure.. lets hope she does two extra songs..

Just now, Nikki said:

yeah I edited my post.. and if she performed a few more songs there would be no complaints about "future", im sure.. lets hope she does two extra songs..

Exactly. It’s not complaining and attacking M. I fucking LIVE for her and respect all that she does...but seriously, it’s not gonna be received well with a 30 min set even if she does a 25 min speech in between. 

1 minute ago, Mensch said:

Hopefully last...at this point. But knowing M, she’ll do something new last. So my guess is American Life-Future-Vogue-I Rise

I still can't believe she's doing AL. There's still some time left, maybe she'll miraculously change her mind last second. Can you ask your sources to beg her?

56 minutes ago, Dr Lecter said:

Hahaha “I was thinking of going way back in time ..”

”where to 2015? Listen you perform what we say or we will tell Joan  that Paula is allowed to use that car you bought her for errands ..”

:dead:

This is what's gonna happen

Okay we need anal forum group lamaze or something...

Now take those plugs out of ur buttholes and breathe, u 2 @Nikki

And

1-2 cha cha cha, 1-2 cha cha.

Probably its a strategy. She will start with gloomy AL, get depressing with Future, end with a sleepy I Rise and then make a great joyous finale with impeccable Vogue. In this way - Vogue (which is the only song connected directly to the gays) would stand out more?