Madonna @ NYC pride - CONFIRMED !

10 minutes ago, Mensch said:

At the Pride event, everyone will be a huge fan. 

I mean, why else would the event sell out two months before she announced it?:madgemanson:

Just now, Mensch said:

Even Medellin is gonna be a missed opportunity cause it’s such a summer song...anyway. It is what it is! Over it. Excited to see her regardless

That’s the hilarious part, she’s even ignoring Medellín. She’s crazy lol

Just now, Mensch said:

Even Medellin is gonna be a missed opportunity cause it’s such a summer song...anyway. It is what it is! Over it. Excited to see her regardless

Are you?

1 minute ago, Mensch said:

At least we'll have Vogue. I can't wait to see her, too. I'm not gonna pretend I like Future for Pride (for example, if she would sing Future for MTV Awards I would have absolutely no problem, it would fits perfectly for today's MTV), but I'm looking forward to seeing the whole set. And that's it. Nothing until September. Just listening to the album. 

6 minutes ago, Mensch said:

really?

2 minutes ago, MadFan said:

American Life and Future?

mvwfLai.gif

:lol: a dark electronic song with rap on it + a reggae one featuring a homophobic rapper... for Pride! 🌈 

GentleSpiffyElephantseal-size_restricted

3 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Extremely sorry I clicked on this thread and read the comments.

You know what shocks me more than anything? That’s so many of you guys don’t see where some of us are coming from. It’s strange. Not saying this in a negative or mean way. It’s just weird that no one at least sees why ppl like me are frustrated 

1 minute ago, Ai Papi Si. said:

You know what shocks me more than anything? That’s so many of you guys don’t see where some of us are coming from. It’s strange. Not saying this in a negative or mean way. It’s just weird that no one at least sees why ppl like me are frustrated 

I totally see it. I don’t care what she does ultimately but only 4 songs and the choices are a bit crazy 

Just now, Mensch said:

I totally see it. I don’t care what she does ultimately but only 4 songs and the choices are a bit crazy 

It’s not about what other ppl think of Madonna (yes we get it most of the world is finished with her)... it’s what I think. I just feel really torn between the music and the performances. Billboard was cute but just that. Eurovision was a big screwup. My hopes are already in the toilet for this before even seeing it. She’s already giving me crickets with that set list. It’s a first for me.

38 minutes ago, Ai Papi Si. said:

BUT SHES BEING AN ARTIST AND DOING IT HER WAY

YES THIS IS HER VISION. SHOWCASING HER WEAKEST SONGS IS A POWERFUL STATEMENT

Her mind sometimes. I can’t. Yes she’s genius 

2 minutes ago, Ai Papi Si. said:

...or they pretend not to see. I am sure none of us prefer Future instead of God Control or IDSIF... FOR PRIDE!!! 

Madame X Tour Setlist Announced!

Bitch I'm Loca feat. Maluma

Spanish Eyes (electric guitar remix)

On the Balcony of Casa Rosada (Part 2)

Little Star

Dress You Up (glockenspiel remix)

God Control (A capella)

Funana

Me Against the Muzak (with elements of Graffiti Heart)

Faz Gostoso feat. Anitta

Across the Sky

I Don't Search I Find (choir interlude)

Peron's Latest Flame

Extreme Occident

Future (with elements of American Life)

Turn Up the Radio

Don't Cry for Me Argentina (Miami Spanglish mix)

Best Friend (with elements of I Fucked Up)

Killers Who Are Partying

I Rise

Oh, I think everyone understands your frustration. You don’t agree with Madonna’s choices, and this is a forum devoted to Madonna, and it’s great that we all get to express ourselves in matters related to her with honesty and passion. But she has a hat with the words “Wake Up” embroidered on it too. She’s rehearsed Crave and Batuka too! 😱😂

Just now, Herfaceremains said:

Oh, I think everyone understands your frustration. You don’t agree with Madonna’s choices, and this is a forum devoted to Madonna, and it’s great that we all get to express ourselves in matters related to her with honesty and passion. But she has a hat with the words “Wake Up” embroidered on it too. She’s rehearsed Crave and Batuka too! 😱😂

This is how desperate I’ve gotten - I’d even take those 2. At least they’re a) good, in Crave’s case and b) sonically unique in Batuka’s case 

fucking hell Madonna. 

31 minutes ago, Andra said:

I ain't gonna defend her ass when she'll trend worldwide for all the wrong reasons again, what with thw incoming pride gate. Ur on your own bitch.

This

13 minutes ago, Ai Papi Si. said:

I've never been one to worry myself over a performance that hasn't happened. But to each their own. Knock yourselves out.