Madonna @ NYC pride - CONFIRMED !

1 minute ago, Mensch said:

Even come alive would be amazing live in the outdoor atmosphere 

It wouldn't.

It's a repetitive song.

I wouldn't mind "I Rise" mixed with some old hits.

The new album is mid tempo album.

Only Maluma/Anitta songs would sound amazing outdoors.

God Control is too baroque to be performed on festivals.

1 minute ago, I Don’t Search I Find said:

I’m seriously wishing that this is NOT officially streamed and broadcast to the public! 

Just don t watch it 

Are you afraid about da leotarders meltdowns ?..I m glad she isn t

if she sang future among many other songs, there wouldn't be as many complaints. it's just the idea of her only doing a few songs and still adding that trash in it.. instead of just giving 3 or 4 positive/energetic and powerful songs so people will leave with a smile on their face instead of being annoyed

Just now, Nikki said:

if she sang future among many other songs, there wouldn't be as many complaints. it's just the idea of her only doing a few songs and still adding that trash in it.. instead of just giving 3 or 4 positive/energetic and powerful songs so people will leave with a smile on their face instead of being annoyed

BUT SHES BEING AN ARTIST AND DOING IT HER WAY

YES THIS IS HER VISION. SHOWCASING HER WEAKEST SONGS IS A POWERFUL STATEMENT

Just now, Ai Papi Si. said:

BUT SHES BEING AN ARTIST AND DOING IT HER WAY

YES THIS IS HER VISION. SHOWCASING HER WEAKEST SONGS IS A POWERFUL STATEMENT

Sagara jooooo

Just now, Nikki said:

Yep. Also notice the contrast between Billboard Awards and Eurovision (when she didn't even have one tiny smile). Imagine doing Pride with that dark Future performance. I love dark Madonna, but when it's time and appropriate. 

i'm all for madonna doing whatever the fuck she wants. that's why we love madame x. pride is both a celebration and a political event, so i support her doing both, but these song choices are baffling if true. this isn't a madonna concert. she's a guest at this event. and half the people in the crowd won't even be fans. 

1 minute ago, zephyralexxx said:

Yep. Also notice the contrast between Billboard Awards and Eurovision (when she didn't even have one tiny smile). Imagine doing Pride with that dark Future performance. I love dark Madonna, but when it's time and appropriate. 

She s a top. , not smiles allowed there

So ten people in this forum are against future because it is trash in her perfect new album? I don't get it . So she should her hits before 2005 and not American life ?

1 minute ago, bardo said:

i'm all for madonna doing whatever the fuck she wants. that's why we love madame x. pride is both a celebration and a political event, so i support her doing both, but these song choices are baffling if true. this isn't a madonna concert. she's a guest at this event. and half the people in the crowd won't even be fans. 

At the Pride event, everyone will be a huge fan. 

47 minutes ago, zephyralexxx said:

Yes, but what songs... with Hung Up already a classic in 2007. Not Future with Quavo and I Rise. 😁

Both I Rise and Future are lowlights for me on Madame X, but she will destroy with her performance regardless. 

At this point, it won’t surprise me if she switches out Vogue and throw in Killers Who Are Partying.....might as well go for the whole mood killler package. 

If I sound negative, it’s just that I think this whole era is being underserviced by these perplexing promo appearances.   She started with such a bang at the BMAs!

1 minute ago, sotos8 said:

So ten people in this forum are against future because it is trash in her perfect new album? I don't get it . So she should her hits before 2005 and not American life ?

...but you know they ve already paid the dry cleaners for da leotards to shiiiineeee

1 minute ago, sotos8 said:

Am I having a nightmare here? :lol: since when has American Life ever been a song worth calling a classic? If political statements are her goal here, God Control would like a word.

shes just being a big stubborn baby boomer. They hate losing control of the narrative so they double down on reckless decisions. She’s infuriating. Whatever I’ll stop before I get banned

6 minutes ago, idro said:
10 minutes ago, runa said:

If half of you can go away because of this setlist, I'm all for it

Hell to the fucking yeah! what's with the meltdowns!!? it's fucking embarassing. Let the bitch be!

2 minutes ago, peppermint said:

Hell to the fucking yeah! what's with the meltdowns!!? it's fucking embarassing. Let the bitch be!

Why? If she makes a bad choice we have every right to voice our frustrations. If people cannot handle that then dont come in the thread.

2 minutes ago, Ai Papi Si. said:

Am I having a nightmare here? :lol: since when has American Life ever been a song worth calling a classic? If political statements are her goal here, God Control would like a word.

shes just being a big stubborn baby boomer. They hate losing control of the narrative so they double down on reckless decisions. She’s infuriating. Whatever I’ll stop before I get banned

deep breath. let's she what she does before going off the deep end. 

5 minutes ago, Dindi said:

At this point, it won’t surprise me if she switches out Vogue and throw in Killers Who Are Partying.....might as well go for the whole mood killler package. 

If I sound negative, it’s just that I think this whole era is being underserviced by these perplexing promo appearances.   She started with such a bang at the BMAs!

Madonna is the problem here. Not her music, her talent, her visual choices, or her passion for her craft. It’s her. She’s making these choices and she’s too powerful to be challenged. She’s heading where Prince was in his final years, only she’s healthy and happy so she’ll live until she’s 150. But we’ll get a lot of facepalms in the interim. So fucked up.

And yes I’m ranting cuz it’s annoying. She finally released the best album in 14 years (maybe more!) and she’s treating it like a collection of b sides. I’ll get over it. But I’m not going to sit here and pretend it’s fabulous. We will see what happens. I guess not listening to Guy has its pros and cons.

3 minutes ago, Ai Papi Si. said:

Ok ,she's stubborn ,infuriating but SHE IS MADONNA not us .Let her be for Christ's shake