Madonna @ NYC pride - CONFIRMED !

1 minute ago, Confessit said:

Only 4 songs? Feels light I'd love Like a Prayer and Vogue but I don't think we will get both and Vogue surly is a cert it's a gay anthem after all. 

I was thinking at least 6 songs and 45 minutes in stage with a speech half way through ?

Aren’t 4 songs confirmed? Of course I’d love more!!! God Control doesn’t make any sense except for the queer sound. 

1 minute ago, Mat.Guy said:

It's not like she's hiding it. She's posting the looks with the songs names on her stories.

And we’re supposed to know that that’s her pride setlist? Ok do whatever you all want but don’t expect any info from me. If it gets back to her team, I’m officially mute. I just wanted to share what I heard 

Just now, Flip The Switch said:

Aren’t 4 songs confirmed? Of course I’d love more!!! God Control doesn’t make any sense except for the queer sound. 

It makes more fucking sense than Future!! 😂 omg that song. I actually don’t even hate it. It’s just the equivalent of going to the EMAs in 2005 and performing Super Pop instead of Hung Up :lmao:

Just now, Mensch said:

And we’re supposed to know that that’s her pride setlist? Ok do whatever you all want but don’t expect any info from me. If it gets back to her team, I’m officially mute. I just wanted to share what I heard 

Ok ok, sorry! Didn't know it was that sort of secret!

3 minutes ago, Mensch said:

That's what she's rehearsing for right now, so yes, fans can assume the looks (and the songs) are for Pride. I don't think your source will be burned for it. 

1 minute ago, Mat.Guy said:

That's what she's rehearsing for right now, so yes, fans can assume the looks (and the songs) are for Pride. I don't think your source will be burned for it. 

Where are the videos of her rehearsing those songs? I’ve seen Frozen and that’s not part of the setlist...can you link me 

Am I crazy or did @Mensch just totally implicate American Life being on the setlist

if so I’m officially checking out of this era. Hello Rebel Pork, the sequel. This time with a better soundtrack that no one will hear cuz she’s too busy showcasing some of the lamest songs from her post 2000 work! God bless

Just now, Ai Papi Si. said:

Am I crazy or did @Mensch just totally implicate American Life being on the setlist

if so I’m officially checking out of this era. Hello Rebel Pork, the sequel. This time with a better soundtrack that no one will hear cuz she’s too busy showcasing some of the lamest songs from her post 2000 work! God bless

🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️ It is what it is! I guess I’ll start freshening up on the AL rap and pretend to gag 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️

2 minutes ago, sotos8 said:

Future is a great song and if she wants to perform it then good for her .. 

No.

2 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Where are the videos of her rehearsing those songs? I’ve seen Frozen and that’s not part of the setlist...can you link me 

I'm talking about dress rehearsal. It looks like she's choosing what to wear with mae couture and I Rise and Future are lettered on her hat.

I'm just saying if people start complaining on her profile that's where they could get it from. I'm actually helping you to get away with your source haha. I don't think is a good idea to complain to Madonna and I said that.  

2 minutes ago, Ai Papi Si. said:

Yep. 

Hope she knows who s our source and she s trolling it , ahgahg just joking , let this woman do her fkng thing or leave her to her game 

4 minutes ago, Ai Papi Si. said:

1. Vogue (long intro)

2. American Life

3. Future 

4. I Rise

Just now, idro said:

Hope she knows who s our source and she s trolling it , ahgahg just joking , let this woman do her fkng thing or leave her to her game 

Oh no ,we will dictate what she will perform in each event

Her management needs to be more in touch with this kind of stuff. 

I’m more concerned about the length of the set... the expectation is a mini-concert. That’s just a fact of the audience. I don’t care about previous years. They moved the location last year, and made it bigger, and Kylie set a standard of a mini-concert. 

The fallout will be bad. 

Last thing we need is another performance that does more damage than good. 

2 minutes ago, sotos8 said:

Oh no ,we will dictate what she will perform in each event

Ahgahg candyShop&champagne Rose' for evaaaaaaar