Madonna @ NYC pride - CONFIRMED !

6 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

She doesn’t pander 

Doesn't pander, doesn't live for the applauses, doesn't want to be liked, yes we get it. So remember to not complain at all about any negative reviews that come into our sight. 

2 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Doesn't pander, doesn't live for the applauses, doesn't want to be liked, yes we get it. So remember to not complain at all about any negative reviews that come into our sight. 

yep, basically.. I guess she secretly LOVES to be hated on. must be an ego/kabbalah thing. (yes Im being serious) that song choices after Eurovision makes NO sense.

1 minute ago, karbatal said:

She's in political mood. Simply that. She wants to make a message through. It is weird that God Control is not performed, as it will be release very, very soon! 

but god control is very political! why not choose that? it makes no sense.

1 minute ago, Nikki said:

but god control is very political! why not choose that? it makes no sense.

Maybe performing a song where she made a music video about people getting shot up at the club is in bad taste? At Pride anyway.  

I guess it is easier to translate Future to the stage? Maybe she'll use the same props and clothes as in Eurovision. Monks, stairs, LAP, Dark Ballet, Future and closing with a little bit of Music, singing the chorus with the public accapella. 

21 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Yes +2 oldies 

Wtf? Hate both IR and F. (As album cuts they fit the MX narrative really well.) I can understand why she wants to do IR. But she has to accept that "future" has no commercial future.

1 minute ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Maybe performing a song where she made a music video about people getting shot up at the club is in bad taste? At Pride anyway.  

I Don't Search I Find then?

Future isn't even really a "single" (I mean it has no video and it's not being sent to radio or anything) so she must just really like it. I love Future too! It's pretty mid-tempo though and paired with I Rise may seem like a bit of a downer at an event where everyone is going to hyped (and hopped) up!!

5 minutes ago, karbatal said:

I guess it is easier to translate Future to the stage? Maybe she'll use the same props and clothes as in Eurovision. Monks, stairs, LAP, Dark Ballet, Future and closing with a little bit of Music, singing the chorus with the public accapella. 

this at the 50th anni of gay pride, where everyone will be so excited and full of positivity to see her. and she's about to give them Eurovision again.. I can't support this promo campaign anymore.

I can't really picture Quavo performing at Pride though....."Future" seems like an odd choice.   I understand that she's political these days but she needs to read a room sometimes......this is supposed to be celebratory.   

Didn't Mensch mention that "I Rise" will be a remix? 

1 minute ago, Dindi said:

I can't really picture Quavo performing at Pride though....."Future" seems like an odd choice.   I understand that she's political these days but she needs to read a room sometimes......this is supposed to be celebratory.   

Didn't Mensch mention that "I Rise" will be a remix? 

The Tracy Young Pride remix?

Will quavo be there as well? lmao

I just want to know just what the fuck she's thinking and who advises her.  Why can't she give the gays some happy fun songs that everyone will want to dance to? who the fuck wants to hear Future or I Rise?

I don’t have anything against Future and I Rise. They are both great songs, and I don’t get the hate at all. Also, we haven’t even seen the performance yet so have some faith in her.

Maybe not God Control because it would remind too closely to the Pulse Massacre to do a song about gun control at pride. At the same time, maybe thats all the MORE reason to do it. I dunno. Future seems like such an odd choice, we already knew she was doing I Rise and it makes sense for the event, but Future? I am a fan of the song, and I seem to be one of the few who loved the ESC performance of it, but she has two singles out and another on the way and none of those are Future. Many people see Quavo as homophobic. And her new album has so many amazing album tracks to choose from! Maybe she really does love the song and wants to give it another chance after it was trashed from ESC. Just weird. Figured we'd have Vogue, Like a Prayer, maybe Holiday, plus a couple bangers from the new record. Well she still manages to surprise me I guess haha. I'm eager to see what she does. I pray it is well received! 

Future? For Pride? Guess we’re going to be hearing how she soured the festivities. :wacko:

Not even a nod to “Crave”, the current single from the album.

I’m fine with I Rise and 2 oldies.

1 minute ago, jjmor95 said:

Future? For Pride? Guess we’re going to be hearing how she soured the festivities. :wacko:

Not even a nod to “Crave”, the current single from the album.

I’m fine with I Rise and 2 oldies.

Imagine leading the crowd in a sing along to Crave ugh my heart "Is the person you crave standing next to you? Put your arms around each other! Show the love! Happy Pride!" Imagine if she started the set with MEdellin with shirtless sexy Maluma, then went into God Control, then Vogue, then Swae Lee came out for Crave, then Like a Prayer, then I Rise, and then Into the Groove comes out of nowhere to finish the set! A fag can dream

5 minutes ago, alquemist said:

the amount of bullshitting and so-called “advice“ when nobody even knows what she is performing is astounding. Enjoy the ride of the greatest star with the greatest album! ⭐🌟🌈🌈🌈

Well: 

38 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

At this point, I just want to love her albums, her songs, her music videos. I don't really have any incredibly high expectations for the live stuff anymore. Whatever she gives, I will just take 

"Bullshitting"? You can keep your bullshit advice. 

3 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Well: 

"Bullshitting"? You can keep your bullshit advice. 

I stan your bitchy attitude so hard. I mean when you quote/respond to MY posts, of course I want to cry a river of tears at your harsh rudeness, but when you respond to others for some reason it so tickles me hahah you malicious cunt. Never change 🙂 I've always been a fan of 90's Madonna's personality so maybe thats why I enjoy your attitude so much haha