Madonna @ NYC pride - CONFIRMED !

Junior Vasquez hopes to reconcile with Madonna at Pride party

By Carlos Greer

June 15, 2019 | 3:56pm

Junior Vasquz and Madonna

Junior Vasquez is holding out hope for a reunion with Madonna.

Vasquez — the producer and DJ famous for remixing artists from Britney Spears to Cher — told Page Six he’s hoping the ex-pals and collaborators can bury the hatchet at WorldPride, where Madge is set to perform at the Pier Dance.

“I will be front-and-center . . . to cheer her on. How cool would it be if she made a surprise appearance at my Pride closing party at Distrkt in Queens? Come on Madonna, do it for the old-school queens who love you,” he said.

Vasquez and Madge fell out after his release of the mid-’90s song “If Madonna Calls” that included an alleged voicemail from the Material Girl without her permission.

https://pagesix.com/2019/06/15/junior-vasquez-hopes-to-reconcile-with-madonna-at-pride-party/

8 minutes ago, Beautiful Killer said:

Junior Vasquez hopes to reconcile with Madonna at Pride party

By Carlos Greer

June 15, 2019 | 3:56pm

Junior Vasquz and Madonna

Junior Vasquez is holding out hope for a reunion with Madonna.

Vasquez — the producer and DJ famous for remixing artists from Britney Spears to Cher — told Page Six he’s hoping the ex-pals and collaborators can bury the hatchet at WorldPride, where Madge is set to perform at the Pier Dance.

“I will be front-and-center . . . to cheer her on. How cool would it be if she made a surprise appearance at my Pride closing party at Distrkt in Queens? Come on Madonna, do it for the old-school queens who love you,” he said.

Vasquez and Madge fell out after his release of the mid-’90s song “If Madonna Calls” that included an alleged voicemail from the Material Girl without her permission.

https://pagesix.com/2019/06/15/junior-vasquez-hopes-to-reconcile-with-madonna-at-pride-party/

You know Junior yo were so arrogant during your 15 minutes of fame that you don't deserve it.. Guess what ,she's still making history

8 minutes ago, Mensch said:

The set list is horrible and so short! I’m annoyed by her decision but whatever...

No Madame X song, that's it?

8 minutes ago, Mensch said:

The set list is horrible and so short! I’m annoyed by her decision but whatever...

OMG

Isn't she at least performing Vogue? ugh..

so no god control?

and seriously, is she doing it on purpose now? after Eurovision and graham Norton, I expected she would try to stop the negativity. just give the fans what she knows they'll want. it's not hard. she's making this important message and video but then at pride wont show anything? it's like performing "push" and another random song during confessions and ignoring hung up.

1 minute ago, Mensch said:

Yes +2 oldies 

well at least that's two oldies.. it better not be old mediocre songs but songs most fans there will love

but fuck it, wtf is wrong with her? why can't she perform songs that her fans actually.. you know.. LOVE? can she stop being so stubborn? she makes it hard to defend her sometimes.

1 minute ago, Mensch said:

Yes +2 oldies 

FUTURE and I RISE? Jesus

10 minutes ago, Nikki said:

so no god control?

and seriously, is she doing it on purpose now? after Eurovision and graham Norton, I expected she would try to stop the negativity. just give the fans what she knows they'll want. it's not hard. she's making this important message and video but then at pride wont show anything? it's like performing "push" and another random song during confessions and ignoring hung up.

She doesn't have to do super hard choreography, just sing some gay coma songs and fans will appreciate it

I Rise has to be there because it is the anthem about the issue. I love the song and I'm glad. Future seems to be the song she chooses to present the album. Careful, guys, because this could be the new Candy Shop! 

Then two more songs. 

Did people expect more? 

there's no way she loves "future". No fucking way.

Either her children love it or because hip and cool Quavo is on it, but there's no way she genuinely loves that song. I don't buy it. it's the worst song in her entire career.

Im not ready for more hatred. Sigh. she always complicates things.