Madonna @ NYC pride - CONFIRMED !

3 hours ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Please dont screw this up lol.  So is this like a full set or is it usually 2/3 songs?

I'd imagine if she is headlining it will be a sample of the Madame X Tour which is very exciting. 

1 hour ago, Confessit said:

I'd imagine if she is headlining it will be a sample of the Madame X Tour which is very exciting. 

Yep so this will give us not only a taste but should hold us over until September. But I can totally see her breaking the mold and only doing 3 songs and then leaving. 

5 hours ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Please dont screw this up lol.  So is this like a full set or is it usually 2/3 songs?

She can use prerecorder vocals so it'll be fine😃

56 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Yep so this will give us not only a taste but should hold us over until September. But I can totally see her breaking the mold and only doing 3 songs and then leaving. 

Really ?

Hmm I dunno it's taken decades to actual get here anywhere near Pride so I'd imagine both M be the Pride organisers are well aware that bagging Madonna for Pride is a huge deal that demands more than 15 minutes on stage.

Sorry cause it's not on topic at all,

But with the changes of names I don't quite get which person used to be Hector?

But on topic.... I hope she does Pride 😍 and I freaking wish I could be there! I've never even been to Pride... and it would be the world Pride on the year of the Stonewall comemoration... but oh well, I really hope she goes!

Most haven''t done as many tracks as Kylie did, though- in the past, it's been 2-5 songs (Cher did three in 2013, while Deborah Cox did a couple or so more at the same event).

Still bummed I'll be at nyc pride but didn't secure pride island tickets but at least i got tour tickets so I can't complain too much 

Has this ever happened, where Sunday's main performer wasn't officially announced by this point?

I'm not sure how it works,m but isn't it very possible that you could still hear M performing, even if you're not inside the space? All I heard is that this newer location supposedly isn't as large as where it used to be held.

In the past, I've set up camp on the lawn outside of the event space and you could hear everything couldn't see the act

I can get in if I wanted to through heritage of pride without tix but if M is performing security will be even more tight 

Acts are usually announced by now 

On 5/21/2019 at 2:32 AM, jonski43 said:

I dread to think what she'll perform.

Mer girl and crave. 😐

Probably LAP...again 😒🙄

She might include I Love New York in the setlist .

Ugh, I'm so annoyed tickets already sold out since like February-March. Every faithful gay knew she was going to do it since Stonewall at NYE last year. 

So since she's doing a few songs, that could range between 3-6 songs for her set. 

Few songs sound like 5 maybe?

Anyway, props to MNation royalty @Mensch for snapping with the hot tea.

I’m hoping for:

-Medellin

-God Control

-Dark ballet

-Like a virgin

-Express yourself

Hopefully Vogue or Hung Up too