Eurovision

2 minutes ago, runa said:

Such a great ERA, we're so spoiled ! :laugh:

This week is going to be MASSIVE👍👍

25 minutes ago, robster said:

First image from the rehearsals in the Eurovision venue just now. She reherased her set before the dress rehearsal of the second semi final just started! The set looks like the MET Gala, HUGE!!!

60356736_593791807784510_8606544510433886208_n.jpg

:wow: That is going to be one hell of a performance!

3 minutes ago, sgrus said:

why do you all think DB is gonna be performed? 

M herself basically confirmed it on Instagram

1 minute ago, sgrus said:

why do you all think DB is gonna be performed? What is the point if you have limited time and 3 singles to promote?

She hasgtagged it. 

1 minute ago, sgrus said:

She hashtagged it in her latest post along with future and if the met gala is any indication, she’ll do like a prayer on the at down the stairs in her armor and then continue with dark ballet headed down the stairs and then finish with future 

Just now, sgrus said:

It's Joan of Arc themed like her costume, which is similar to the costume she wore during her performance at the MET when she sang aspects of the song, on the stairs at the MET similar to the stairs seen here. 

2 minutes ago, karbatal said:

So it'll be LAP.and Dark Ballet and Future. Which means that Future is a more upbeat track! She's gone the artsy route this time! 

I hope it turns out to be Future...Lovers! And we get that disco number! 💃🏽 :wow: 

Just now, karbatal said:

If she finally performs those songs it confirms my theory that she's not pushing certain singles but promoting an album. 

Clearly that's what she does. She doesn't care about HOT 100.

OMG I totally missed that she had hashtagged #darkballet lmao yea that pretty much confirms it! I love how the soft angelic version of this costume from the MET has evolved into the dark battle ready armor version she has now. 

3 hours ago, Foolio said:

Madame X is a warrior? A knight in an armour? Not the getup I expected. This is going to be grand.

3 hours ago, Ladyplus said:

a crusader obviously

Madame X is a Saint! She already said that.

1 minute ago, Danmacevents said:

Was this from last night? The BBC coverage went wrong at the end 

Im not sure. Someone posted on another website. Said it was the "credits"    Im from the US so no idea how this works lol

1 minute ago, Sideris said:

Omg ! Future LAP dark ballet and hallelujah?!?!?! 15 mins performance CONFIRMED?!?!?

Just now, Andra said:

How come she's doing Hallelujah again?? not that I didn't love it the last time, but I hope it won't be too similar to Met Gala!

Is it the hallelujah? Is that the writers of it or is there a song with the same name for Eurovision.

1 minute ago, Andra said:

How come she's doing Hallelujah again?? not that I didn't love it the last time, but I hope it won't be too similar to Met Gala!

Looks like its exactly the MET Gala lol. Well all we can hope is that there will be a some changes or that Dark Ballet has been updated. Its also on a big stage so it will look 10 times more epic.

1 minute ago, Andra said:

Still better than bringing the clown, "jokes" and glasses of wine to the Eurovision :smile:

I'm surprised her name isn't given for the lyrics for either song?