Eurovision

3 minutes ago, Morevi said:

That's exactly my thoughts. But some people, a lot of non fans, haven't even heard of her recent albums, and the last hit/music video they can recall is 4 minutes, so... it feels like ages for them.

Positive thing is - people DO care about Madonna and want to see her!

Are you in America?  I mean in the US, Madonna is one of those older artist's (only a handful), whose always in the news, usually negative but, I mean she did literally over 100 major TV appearances and magazine covers since 2012.  Even if she hasn't had a huge radio hit since 4M

Loving all the photo teasers and song hints. Wow to a Ray of Light mention too. This is all getting more exciting by the minute. Bring it Madame X! 

It's going to be huge on saturday! All the excitement thats already surrounding her performance.

Its always been like that. 

Reminds me of 1987 Italy;  will or won't they broadcast the show in Europe? excitement untill the very last second. Classic Madonna!!

2 minutes ago, Samo said:

Are you in America?  I mean in the US, Madonna is one of those older artist's (only a handful), whose always in the news, usually negative but, I mean she did literally over 100 major TV appearances and magazine covers since 2012.  Even if she hasn't had a huge radio hit since 4M

Eurovision's audience is NOTHING like the Superbowl. In fact Europe barely watches the SB final. And the US ignores Eurovision completely, not even 1m viewers per year on Logo. There are 7 billion people in the world, and both events are watched by over 120m + people (Eurovision usually coming in at 200m). So it's epic, great promo, but they are not the same audience at all. 

1 hour ago, Nikki said:

I've been getting a lot of bad vibes from the Eurovision organisers since the arrogant tone they put up.. it's as if she should be happy she gets a chance to go on their stage.. 

I’ve never seen a legend been treated so poorly in any field. She definitely cops an insane amount of criticism.

Anyhow - positive vibes... as someone said above the next few days involve so many new and different releases it’s oractically th mix tape!

1 hour ago, Danmacevents said:

Yeah friends having a party. Fancy dress. Food from the country we're dressed as. Can't wait! 

I love hearing everyones traditions surrounding Eurovision. I’ve followed it in the past because I love traveling and hearing different styles of music, but very few people in America follow it. 

I hope she will not perform a too pretentious performance. Seeing her story on ig makes me a little worried with hashtag future and raging fires. Just the presence of her is so great, she doesn’t need an overtly complicated performance.

This year we are having food and drinks. Costumes. Playlists prepared weeks in advance. My original costume was going to be Theresa may with hung up Madge underneath. But once all the doubts came in I decided to go in laderhosen  and just adding an eye patch. Madame X is a German

6 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

This year we are having food and drinks. Costumes. Playlists prepared weeks in advance. My original costume was going to be Theresa may with hung up Madge underneath. But once all the doubts came in I decided to go in laderhosen  and just adding an eye patch. Madame X is a German

Omg post pictures!!!!! 

3 minutes ago, micco said:

I hope she will not perform a too pretentious performance. Seeing her story on ig makes me a little worried with hashtag future and raging fires. Just the presence of her is so great, she doesn’t need an overtly complicated performance.

From her IG it looks like she's going for a meaningful performance with religious imagery: the cloak, the armor, Joan of Arc and Like A Prayer of course. M might be going on a crusade!

40 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

Awesome. I wanna come. Haha. As @karbatal wrote, please posts pics. So fun. Have a blast. 💫👒👸🏼👸🏼✨

32 minutes ago, Samo said:

I understand what you mean. But when I ask questions about M, people only recall her music, and it's often goddamned 4 minutes as the recent one lol. Oh, and the issue with Rocco, of course. But her music always come in the first place. Strangely, Rebel Heart and MDNA never mentioned.

1 hour ago, nobelson said:

Eurovision's audience is NOTHING like the Superbowl. In fact Europe barely watches the SB final. And the US ignores Eurovision completely, not even 1m viewers per year on Logo. There are 7 billion people in the world, and both events are watched by over 120m + people (Eurovision usually coming in at 200m). So it's epic, great promo, but they are not the same audience at all. 

Yes absolutely.  Madonna is expected to do more US promo the week the Album drops

Met gala was obviously the genesis for the performance for the promo and the tour . She’s always done that. 

Love be the fact she’s doing the campest show on earth and going all dark and twisty 

12 minutes ago, Marcelox said:

Can't wait!! 

Screenshot_20190516-101022.jpg

Screenshot_20190516-101026.jpg

Screenshot_20190516-101025.jpg

Thanks. So mesmerizing! Adding: I hope she wears her hair back like that. 

5 minutes ago, Ugly Hecty said:

Haha, I'm sort of getting a Mad Max: Madame X feel to her last look, love it!

I'm hoping for a mad max environmental apocalypse for Future! 

18 minutes ago, Dr Lecter said:

Met gala was obviously the genesis for the performance for the promo and the tour . She’s always done that. 

Love be the fact she’s doing the campest show on earth and going all dark and twisty 

Makes sense. As someone once here noticed, her tours are a succession of light/dark. It's dark time for the next tour

6 minutes ago, Dr Lecter said:

I think it would be amazing even if she recycles LAP. Its a great performance that need to be seen by a huge crowd. And Future is fun, I think it would be great. All of it.

It must be hard to perform, dancing and moving around, with just one eye and of course nobody mentions it because she makes it look so easy and effortless.

Madame X is ready to slay! 💪

Spoiler

"Not everyone is coming to the future
Not everyone is coming from the past.

Come here woke!"

1 hour ago, micco said:

Here is a simple, NON-complicated performance that you will have nothing to worry over: 

It is truly disgusting that after giving arts like Blond Ambition Tour, The Girlie Show, Drowned World Tour and MDNA Tour to the world, a large segment of her fans still have not understood what "Madonna" is. :gross:

1 minute ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Here is a simple, NON-complicated performance that you will have nothing to worry over: 

It is truly disgusting that after giving arts like Blond Ambition Tour, The Girlie Show, Drowned World Tour and MDNA Tour to the world, a large segment of her fans still have not understood what "Madonna" is. :gross:

Omg did that happened??? I didn't follow much the MET gala this year but this is horrendous. 

4 minutes ago, Nikki said:

what time is M on the press conference

Is there a rumor about it or? I didn't know she'll be on the press conference. After all songs have been performed (probably after that), she is expected to give an interview in the VIP Green Room