Eurovision

21 minutes ago, robster said:

To me the refused entry is just bullshit. The Eurovision event and  venue has a military style tight planning in order for everything to run smoothly. According to several reports M's rehearsal time was allotted well in advance, so everyone would know she would be coming. The idea of someone physically blocking her entrance and making her wait in front of a door is crazy! This broadcasting rights stuff is probably all stuff that is going on behind the scenes and I'm pretty certain she's just doing her thing, preparing for the show to her best ability and focusing on her performance!

I agree. I think the latest report is just a wishful thinking by some Madonna haters.

23 minutes ago, robster said:

To me the refused entry is just bullshit. The Eurovision event and  venue has a military style tight planning in order for everything to run smoothly. According to several reports M's rehearsal time was allotted well in advance, so everyone would know she would be coming. The idea of someone physically blocking her entrance and making her wait in front of a door is crazy! This broadcasting rights stuff is probably all stuff that is going on behind the scenes and I'm pretty certain she's just doing her thing, preparing for the show to her best ability and focusing on her performance!

I fully agree

19 minutes ago, Martin B. said:

I love how Madonna totally drives crazy since the beginning of this era all these fans who try to lock her in a tiny little box for years. No disco stompers, dark LAP, a song with urban influence ... It's been a long time since Madonna had cared so little about the GP and the toxic part of her fans who complain about absolutely EVERYTHING.

She said on the MTV interview that with Madame X she felt free to do what she wanted to do. She's giving fuck yous to everyone and everything. Those wanting her to be their doll can leave the road. 

weirdly, many people (non Madonna fans) say, it's been years and years, since they saw her last time 🙄  and how it's a pleasant surprise to see her in such huge event again. So, it's really a great chance for her to reintroduce herself to the GP.
Can't wait, it's gonna be epic.

26 minutes ago, Martin B. said:

I love how Madonna totally drives crazy all these fans who try to lock her in a tiny little box for years. No disco stomper, dark LAP, a song with urban influence ... It's been a long time since Madonna had cared so little about the GP and the toxic part of her fans who complain about absolutely EVERYTHING.

And then there’s devoted fans like me who trust and love her completely no matter what. It’s her career and I love what she’s doing with it. 

1 minute ago, animalinstinct said:

Excited for this. You’re all going to a Eurovision Party on Saturday right?! 🎉

I always gather many friends home and we yell and clap and laugh. 

2 minutes ago, karbatal said:

I always gather many friends home and we yell and clap and laugh. 

Yeah friends having a party. Fancy dress. Food from the country we're dressed as. Can't wait! 

1 hour ago, RayOfLight5 said:

Do we know at what time her performance starts?

We'll probably know on Friday after the first dress rehearsal, whether or not she takes part in the rehearsal.

But I'd expect it to start at 23:00 CEST at the earliest.

2 minutes ago, tresdrole said:

Could someone please tell me what time it will air on east coast US time? 

The show starts at 3 p.m. Eastern Time

5 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

THE EUROVISION PERFORMANCE

THE SONG "FUTURE"

THE SONG "SOLTERA"

THE VIDEO FOR "CRAVE" 

:wow: Bliss

I took a pill and had a dream. This is heaven. #madominance

22 minutes ago, cardiganstarlet said:

I really hate the tone of the unsigned contract press. Makes her come across as desperate.

Its really unprofessional of Eurovision to publicly broadcast this BS.

I've been getting a lot of bad vibes from the Eurovision organisers since the arrogant tone they put up.. it's as if she should be happy she gets a chance to go on their stage.. 

1 hour ago, Morevi said:

weirdly, many people (non Madonna fans) say, it's been years and years, since they saw her last time 🙄  and how it's a pleasant surprise to see her in such huge event again. So, it's really a great chance for her to reintroduce herself to the GP.
Can't wait, it's gonna be epic.

I hear that too but it doesn't make sense

Her 2012 Superbowl was watched by 114 million people in the US alone, her biggest audience ever for the GP

She's been on tons of TV shows and magazine covers and is always in the news since then as well

It's so bizarre....

For the life of me I cannot understand why Eurovision is taking this tone with her!

Am so excited for this ! The costumes for the tour is going to be LIT !!!!!!!🔥

17 minutes ago, Sideris said:

I’m sure this is the stadium that Eurovision taking place

Yes, that is indeed M on this year's Eurovision stage 🤓

Madonna signs her EBU contract

13 minutes ago, RayOfLight5 said:

Are we gonna see her tonight? There were news that she’s gonna do a short interview tonight and probably officially announce her performance on saturday. 

Yes as you can see a little bit higher..😂❤️

53 minutes ago, Samo said:

I hear that too but it doesn't make sense

Her 2012 Superbowl was watched by 114 million people in the US alone, her biggest audience ever for the GP

She's been on tons of TV shows and magazine covers and is always in the news since then as well

That's exactly my thoughts. But some people, a lot of non fans, haven't even heard of her recent albums, and the last hit/music video they can recall is 4 minutes, so... it feels like ages for them.

Positive thing is - people DO care about Madonna and want to see her!